Home

WWE 2k17 Universe: A New Era has Begun

This is a discussion on WWE 2k17 Universe: A New Era has Begun within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-17-2016, 12:40 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: WWE 2k17 Universe: A New Era has Begun

ah man ive been out of the pocket. two great shows

YES! YES! YES!@ Bray Wyatt being champion

looks like we both had the idea of bringing Kurt Angle in. I like that youre giving him squash matches

keep up the good work broski
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2016, 11:21 PM   #26
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

Scranton, Pennsylvania
Show Opener:
Spoiler
(Wyatt's music hits)Bray Wyatt would get into the ring with his family:
“Last time you saw us we conquered the world and gain the most important prize in the WWE. My family and I dismembered both AJ and Dean at TLC! So, I’m demanding that Daniel and Shane come out here tonight and give me some competition! (Bryan’s music hits)
Bryan: “Bray you and I have not had the best of pasts but you are now our Smackdown World Champion. Though tonight Styles is not here due to an injury Sunday so he will not be in action tonight! Though Dean on the other hand is here to fight tonight and he has told me he wants his hands on you! But you didn't win your title on your own at TLC you had help from Randy and Luke. So tonight, in our main event you and your family will take on Dean Ambrose and two partners of his picking and if you don't win this match you will take on Styles and Dean next week for your title! And if you're family interfere you will be stripped off your title!”

Jimmy Uso /Jey Uso vs Jason Jordan w/Chad Gable
After being attacked last Tuesday on Smackdown and losing their chance to fight for the tag belts American Alpha look to get some revenge tonight. Jordan would start this match off with his offense flying and starting rocking Jimmy. Though he would have his momentum slowed with a cheap shot by Jey when running off the ropes. Jimmy then would get his offense in during the match and hit a Samoan Drop but Jordan would kick out at two. After this the match, would completely change as Jordan would gain momentum and hit a spear to ground Jimmy. Then he would load up for a Jordan Slam but Jey would distract the ref and instead Gable would join in and hit the Grand Amplitude! Winner: Jason Jordan w/Chad Gable

After the match: Jey would try to charge the ring and attack the two but they would fight him off and Jimmy and Jey would retreat. The show would go with commercial with American Alpha standing united in the ring!

Nikki Bella & Naomi vs Becky Lynch & Carmela
After losing her match Sunday for the Women’s title against Becky at TLC she looks to get win over her team tonight. The match would begin with Nikki locking up with Becky. The match would continue until Naomi would line up a Rear View on Becky but instead miss and connect it on Nikki. Then Becky would grab Nikki and pin her. Winners: Becky Lynch & Carmela

Backstage: with Dean and we see him searching for a partner. He then walks into Rhyno and Heath’s locker room and start to talk with them.
Dean: “Here you two are I’ve been looking for you two. Since tonight I take on the Wyatt Family I need the best tag team in WWE to be in my corner tonight. So will you two join me against the Wyatt?”
Heath: “Umm the thing is Dean see my ankle is a little sore and tired. (Rhyno smirks) Fine it’s not hurting but Bray creeps me out and so does the other two.”
Dean: “Guys you are the Smackdown Tag Team Champions you shouldn’t fear anyone in this company!”
Rhyno: “Dean if we help you tonight you better remember this and we will comeback for our backup one day! Besides from that I am in and ready to get my revenge over Bray. And Heath are you in?”
Heath: “Yea let me just call my kids and say my good byes!”

Curt Hawkins makes his way to the ring:

Hawkins:“Since i've been back nobody has taken me seriously and so I've decided that i'm going to have to bring in some back up to show my legitimacy in the company! So I welcome you Tyler Reks and Trevor Lee!!! (Curt Hawkins' music hits and they make their way to thing ring) Tonight marks a new era for this company and that is a FACT. See Reks here was misused before here in WWE and Lee is here to make a name for himself. The FACT about us thought is that we are here for a reason and that is to take over this company. We each will take all the titles this company has to offer FACT. Last FACT is that tonight we are demanding an opponent so someone come out.”(Breezango’s music hits)
Fandango: “The fashion police are hereeeeee. And by the looks of what you’re wearing you need a ticket. So, write of up Ty!”
Breeze: “What is this you are all wearing, Curt is this an old man walking stick, Tyler what kind of dreads are those and other guy do you ever shave your chest? These are all rule one violations so we’ll give you a chance to not get these tickets if you beat us!”

The FACTory (Reks & Lee w/Hawkins) vs Breezango
From bell to bell The FACTory dominated Breezango. Lee would start the match off with Tyler but Lee would see to be to much for him. Reks would then be tagged in and hit a big boot on Breeze flipping him and then would pin Breeze. Winner: The FACTory

Dolph Ziggler comes out to the ring with a microphone:
Spoiler
“At Survivor Series, everyone was doubting my chances against Sami. So, I’m done with being the one good guy in this company, being the one to be the second thought and never been given the chance to be the guy! So, I want the chance at “The Guy” and I want John Cena! So, John come out here now because what I am holding right now you oddly enough have never held my title. So, John if you want to come and fight be right now I’ll put my title on the line!” (Shane’s music hits)
Shane: “Dolph you know that John isn’t here tonight and won’t be back for a while. Though Daniel and I do have an opponent for you tonight and you are very familiar with this man. Also, since you say that “we doubted” at Survivor Series we have something to reward you for your victory. You are going to put your Intercontinental Championship up tonight and you will be taking on the returning Sami Zayn. Since you don’t think we believed in you we got someone who we believe in. And we have officially signed Sami Zayn to Smackdown and he is the newest member to our roster! Also, Dolph you better be ready cause your match is next!"

Intercontinental Championship match: Dolph Ziggler© vs Sami Zayn
A rematch of Survivor Series would take place tonight as Sami Zayn in his Smackdown Live debut looks to capture his first title in the company. The match would start with the two locking up in the middle off the ring and Dolph starting with the offense after the stare down. Ziggler would be able to stay on the offense for the begging of the match and hit a Zig Zag but Zayn would kick out at two. The match would continue with Dolph on the offensive but Zayn would fall to the outside. Dolph would then get Zayn up and wipe Sami into the ring post but Zayn would counter and Dolph would be thrown into it! This would end up busting open Ziggler as he would gush on the outside mat. Zayn would then drag Ziggler around to the side near the announce table and set his head on the ring post and go for a Helluva kick put miss as Dolph would get out of the way and Zayn would grab his leg in pain. Ziggler would then grab a chair and start hammering away on Zayn ending the match in DQ. Though the assault wouldn’t end there as Dolph would clear of the announce table and set Zayn on it and head into the ring. Dolph then would start to climb the ropes and set up for a Heart Stopper from the top rope. Though suddenly Rusev’s music would hit and he would charge the ring. Dolph would then get off the top rope and start to fend of the strikes from Rusev. Though he would not be able to as Rusev would keep the attack like we’ve never seen before from him. Rusev would then look to set up the Accolade but Dolph would slide out and grab his title from the ref. Rusev then would be in the ring but Sami would enter and hit him into the corner and Helluva kick Rusev and take him down. The show would go to commercial with Zayn starring Dolph as he makes his way back up the ramp.

The Wyatt Family vs Dean Ambrose, Heath Slater, & Rhyno
Bray would start the match to whom he put through the table at TLC to win the WWE title in Dean Ambrose. The two would start with exchange of slaps and punches until Bray would back Dean into the corner and continue the offense. He would be able to keep working on him and would get him into the corner with Orton and Harper and tag Harper into the match and he would work on Ambrose. Though after some shots from Harper, Ambrose would be able to gain some momentum back and fight back and knock Harper down and be able to tag in Rhyno who would gain momentum and offense in for his team. Rhyno would be keep Harper in the corner and exchange tags with Heath as they would keep the double team working in the corner and Rhyno would stay in after. Rhyno would the wipe Harper to the outside of the ring and crawl out and start to work on him outside of the ring. Though Orton with Bray and Slater with Dean would start to brawl on the outside of the ring. Though Harper and Rhyno would get back into the ring while the other 4 continued. Harper though would be able to get offense in and take out Rhyno when he would hit a clothesline. Both men then would crawl for a tag and Randy would Bray would be tagged in and Heath would as well. Heath would get in with the high energy but take shots but keep getting back up but after a few Bray would star to take it over. Then Heath would go for a running clothesline but be caught by Bray and Sister Abigialed. Bray would then go for the pin as Randy and Harper take out Dean and Rhyno not allowing a break up in the pin. Winner: The Wyatt Family

The Show would end with Wyatt alone in the ring and the lights going off!
Spoiler

If you can let me know what you think of me adding some pictures here and there to add a little more to the show. Thank you

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat
Soccer- Real Madrid & Orlando City

Last edited by Hinkleyyy; 11-20-2016 at 10:34 AM.
Old 11-17-2016, 11:44 PM   #27
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Good show.

Tyler Reks and Trevor Lee, very interesting additions. I personally find Lee to be the most talented of those three.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 11-18-2016, 04:41 AM   #28
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Hinkleyyy's WWE 2k17 Universe: A New Era has Begun

Very solid show man! FACTory look solid and loved the main event!
Old 11-18-2016, 12:11 PM   #29
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

205 Live
Pre-Show
Spoiler

Kalisto vs Noam Dar
During the match Dar wouldn’t be able to get much offense in during a match that the luchador dominated. Kalisto would be able to use his quickness and end the match with a Salida del Sol and pin Dar. Winner: Kalisto

Tony Nese & Drew Gulak vs Rich Swann & Cedric Alexander
A back and forth match throughout would give all superstars there spots throughout the match. Nese and Swann would start the match with Tony getting most the offense to start the match off. Though after a counter from Swann would take both men down and allow a double tag. Alexander would enter the match flying at Gulak. Though Cedric would be stopped by a hit from Nese slowing his momentum. Though Alexander would fight back and hit a Lumbar Check on Nese and take him to the outside. Though Swann would then enter and go for Gulak but Drew would reverse it into a Spine Splitter. Then Gulak would be able to roll up Cedric with a handful of tights to pick up the victory for his team. Winner: Tony Nese & Drew Gulak

Kendrick walks out to the ring with a mic: “I have proven time after time that I am the best Cruiserweight in this business! I even proved it by being the only superstar in this company right now by being the only two-time Cruiserweight Champion. And tonight, I’m demanding to finally have competition to take on in this company and to make it even more worth coming out here to get your *** beat I’ll put my title on the line. So, someone get out here now and face the one, the great, THE BRIAN KENDRICK!”

(Daniel Bryan’s music hits) Bryan: “Tonight we have made history with our first ever episode of Cruiserweight 205 Live. So, to celebrate this wonderful event Shane and I have contacted one of the best Cruiserweight in the world so tonight Brian you will be taking on another superstar who competed in the CWC. Tonight, you will be taking Kota Ibushi, the man who defeated you in the CWC Quarterfinals!”

Spoiler

Cruiserweight Championship match: The Brian Kendrick vs Kota Ibushi
The match would start with both men starring each other down! Ibushi would then go for a handshake and to cut ties from the past but Kendrick would slap it down. Then Kendrick would start whaling away on Ibushi but he would be able to counter with an exchange of his own shots. Kendrick would then roll to the outside to regroup himself and Ibushi would follow him out to get him back into the ring. Then Ibushi would start to take over the match and start to get more of the offense in between the two. The match would continue until Kendrick would be able to counter a kick from Ibushi and hit sliced bread on him. Kendrick then would start to work on the neck and back of Kota. The match would continue and Kendrick would put Ibushi on the top turn buckle and set him up for a suplex. Though Kota would counter and go for a 450 Splash but Kendrick would roll away. Then Kendrick would be able to get on top of Ibushi and lock in the Bully Chock. Though Ibushi’s leg would be on the ropes but the ref wouldn’t see and Kota would tap out in the end. Winner & Still CW Champion: The Brian Kendrick

Spoiler

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat

Last edited by Hinkleyyy; 11-18-2016 at 03:13 PM.
Old 11-18-2016, 02:50 PM   #30
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat
Old 11-18-2016, 05:09 PM   #31
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

Louisville, Kentucky
Pre-Show
Spoiler

#1 Contender Tag Team Tournament Final: The Club vs Cesaro & Sheamus
Anderson would start the match off with Cesaro in the final of the tag tournament. Anderson would start the match off with shots at Cesaro’s stomach and Cesaro would just push away him. Though Anderson would get back up and would continue his offense but would eventually be able to get Cesaro down. Anderson would then be able to get Gallows into the ring and use his size and power on Cesaro. The match would continue in the way of the Club has Gallows would be able to keep the beat down on Cesaro. The match would wrap up when they’d connect with the Magic Killer and defeat Cesaro without even allowing Sheamus to get into the ring. Winner & #1 Contender for Raw Tag Team Titles: The Club

Goldust w/R-Truth vs Big Cass w/Enzo Amore
Two teams who haven’t been having the most success recently have half of themselves face off tonight. Big Cass would start the match off with high energy and fast past offense on Goldy. Cass would quickly be able to hit a huge boot and East River Crossing but Truth would be able to pull Goldust’s leg onto the ropes. Enzo would then go over to Truth and start pounding at him! Though Goldust would recover and get ready for a Final Cut but Cass would counter into another East River Crossing and get the pin! Winner: Big Cass w/Enzo Amore

#1 Contendership for Raw Women’s Championship: Nia Jax vs Bayley
The match would start with Bayley charging at Jax but being dropped down. Jax would start to dominate this match after this and Bayley would keep getting taken down. Though Bayley would mount a comeback but still would be unable to take down Jax and she would be tossed to the outside by Nia. Bayley would then start to get frustrated and she would re-enter the ring and start to go after Jax with all her power. Bayley would then out of nowhere hit a huge Bayley to Belly but Jax would kick out at two. Bayley would become more frustrated and begin to yell. Bayley then would wait for Nia to get up and hit her with yet another Bayley to Belly suplex and this time can pick up the huge pin! Winner & #1 Contender for Raw’s Women’s Championship: Bayley

Paul Heyman makes his way to the ring:Heyman: “My name is Paul Heyman! And my client Brock Lesnar defeated Kurt Angle two weeks ago on Raw. Now though Kurt Angle wants to challenge us at Capital Punishment! Well I’ve talked to my client and he has declined the offer because he has more competition to deal with! See the thing is at Survivor Series Brock never got his finished with Goldberg. So, my client has stated to me that once he gets his hands-on Goldberg once again.”
(Stephanie’s music hits)
Stephanie: “Paul I understand your frustration about Survivor Series and I’m sorry it has taken this long to discuss this topic. Though Goldberg suffered a broken ankle during their match. So unfortunately, they will not be getting another match as of now!”
(Kurt Angle makes his way out to a huge cheer)
Angle: “Wow, wow, wow I still want my chance at Brock again! When we faced, I was in my full condition and I want another shot at him!
Stephanie: “How about this Sunday at Capital Punishment Kurt you will take on a superstar of Heyman’s choosing and if you are victorious you will get your chance at Brock again. And for you Paul if he does win Brock will not get his shot at Goldberg soon!”

Braun Strowman vs Curtis Axel
Curtis wouldn’t be able to get much action in during the match as Braun would completely dismember Axel during the match allowing him to get no offense. Braun would finish the match with a huge boot and a reverse chock slam and pin Axel. Winner: Braun Strowman

After the match, Big Show would walk to the ring:
Show: “Braun I see the monster you can be! I see ways you can be a multiple world champion but you need a person to learn from. So, I have someone here to explain to you why not just me but we can help you.” (Mark Henry’s music hits)
Henry: “Braun I’m the World’s Strongest Man and Show here is the World’s Largest Athlete! If you would let us help you, you can be the best big guy this business has ever seen. So Show and I are challenging you at Capital Punishment in a 2 on 1 handicap match and if we win you have to listen to us?”
Braun: “I don’t need you or Show! You see what I can do on my own and that’s why I’m on Team Braun! It doesn’t matter to me what you think I can be because I can do it all on my own!”

Miz TV segment with Mick Foley:
Miz: “So Mick how does it feel to be the GM of the starship show, Monday Night Raw?”
Foley: “Miz I know what you are doing here and don’t try to kiss up! I had success in my career by working hard and taking risks others weren’t willing too!”
Maryse: “Excuse me my husband is doing no such thing and how disrespectful for you to say that to him! He has worked for everything in his career and everyone has always held him back. For example, he was the reason Smackdown Live was having success and he was the Intercontinental Champion but what happens? He gets fired from Smackdown for simply losing one match.”
Foley: “If your husband really thinks he can be a successful champion then how about he enters the battle royal this Sunday for the United States Championship?”
Miz: “Foley I’m not going to just enter the match I am going to win the title!” (show goes to commercial)

The New Day vs The Shinning Stars & Titus O’Neil
With Titus working on his “Titus Brand” he has been looking for business partners and he found those tonight with Epico and Primo. Big E and Epico would start the match off locking up in the middle of the ring but Big E would over power him. Big E would be able to keep on the offense as he would tag in Kofi and keep the offense going. Kofi would be able to keep it on until Epico would reverse a leg drop and tag in Titus. Titus would then start to use his high temp and strength to dominate Kofi. Titus would be able to keep the offense going until Primo would tag himself in and an argument would take place allowing Kofi to tag in Xavier. Woods then would sneak up behind Primo and start to attack him. Woods would stay on the offense and hit Primo into the corner and The New Day would hit the unicorn stampede and Big E would enter the match. He would then lift Primo up on his shoulder and hit Midnight Hour with Kofi and pin Primo. Winners: The New Day
Spoiler
After the break, we see Roman walking into Mick Foley’s office:
Mick: “Roman thank you for coming in here. Since you decided to interfere last week in Chris’ match you have a choice to make tonight. You have two choices tonight; your choices are you either forfeit your title and still fight Kevin Owens. Or you don’t forfeit your title and you do not take on Owens at Capital Punishment! The reason I’m doing this tonight is because people around here need to understand my power around here.”
Roman: “Are you serious Mick after what you went through with this company and having titles stripped from you? And you are going to do this to me tonight, so here is your damn title!”
Mick: “Roman I’m sorry but this show has consequences and we will crown a new champion at Capital Punishment. In a battle, royal that any superstar can enter the match! And tonight, you are going to be in action against Chris Jericho! And you better get ready cause your match is next!”

Chris Jericho w/Kevin Owens vs Roman Reigns
The match would start with Jericho rolling to the outside and talking with Owens who is seated at the announce table. Jericho would then re-enter the ring and almost be Superman punched but would go under it. Then he would bounce of the ropes and strike Roman taking him down to the mat. The match would continue with Jericho whaling away at Roman on the ground. The attack would continue until the ref would pull him off as Roman would be on the ropes. Roman would make his way back up but Jericho would go right back on the offensive. Though the same would happen with Reigns getting to the ropes. It would continue as Roman would get back up but Chris this time would be tripped up by Roman. Reigns would then set up for a Spear and connect with it on Jericho and both men would lay in the ring. Owens would then get up from the announce table and grab Jericho and look to drag him on Roman. Though Roman would get up and Superman punch Owens. Though as the ref would roll Kevin out Jericho would hit a cheap shot on Roman and hit a Code Breaker and pin Roman! Winner: Chris Jericho w/Kevin Owens

After the match: Jericho and Owens would get back Roman back into the ring and start to attack him. Jericho would grab a chair and start to attack Roman with it and would split him open on his previously broken nose. (Seth Rollins would then charge the ring to back up Roman) As Seth would enter the ring he’d attack Owens who was on the outside of the ring and throw him into the steel steps and then Pedigree him. He would then charge Jericho and would chase him around the ring and catch him. He would then hit him with the chair and throw him to the outside of the ring. Seth would then grab Roman and the two would hit a Super Power bomb on Jericho!

Foley makes his way out to the ramp: “Seth you know what I said, there is going to be consequences for actions! This message is not just for you but I need to make a point here tonight! Since you got involved and went after Owens the Universal Champion you will be punished. So, since you and Jericho like to get involved in matches you two will face of this Sunday. And since you two like to get violent and use weapons your match will be a NO DQ match! And since this match is not just to reward you and give you a match, the loser of the match will be suspended without pay!”

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat

Last edited by Hinkleyyy; 11-24-2016 at 11:22 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2016, 06:08 PM   #32
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

MLB- New York Mets
NBA-Miami Heat

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »