Home

2018-19 Transaction Thread

This is a discussion on 2018-19 Transaction Thread within the Pro Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball
Draft Day Sports: College Basketball 2019 Review (PC)
Which Four Modern NFL Teams Would Dominate NFL Street?
How Kyler Murrayís Decision Impacts MLB The Show and Madden NFL 20
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2018, 07:38 PM   #9
Bamma
 
ProfessaPackMan's Arena
 
OVR: 36
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: DC/MD
Posts: 59,365
Blog Entries: 3
Re: 2018-19 Transaction Thread

4 first round picks eh?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
#RespectTheCulture
ProfessaPackMan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 08:47 PM   #10
MVP
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Tasmania, Australia
Re: 2018-19 Transaction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessaPackMan
4 first round picks eh?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Must be something like 2020, 2022,2024,2026
Can picks that far in the future be traded?
TheFinalEvent97 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 09:30 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame
 
ojandpizza's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 22,033
Re: 2018-19 Transaction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinalEvent97
Must be something like 2020, 2022,2024,2026
Can picks that far in the future be traded?


I think itís like 19, 21, 23, 25. I know you canít go more than 7 years or trade consecutive picks..


Also Chriss and Knight can be traded as packages in just a few more days.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ojandpizza is online now  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2018, 09:32 PM   #12
All Star
 
cima's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 8,765
Re: 2018-19 Transaction Thread

That's a lot of your future to give up just to lose to the Warriors...or worse, Lakers.
__________________
Cincinnati Bengals
LeBron James
Phoenix Suns
Ohio State Buckeyes
cima is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 09:49 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame
 
ojandpizza's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 22,033
Re: 2018-19 Transaction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cima
That's a lot of your future to give up just to lose to the Warriors...or worse, Lakers.


Win now mode makes sense. They are locked into this core for the long haul whether they add Jimmy to that mix or not. If they landed Jimmy they are undoubtedly better than last year unless they just absolutely donít mesh.

But if Eric Gordon is part of the trade, there is no way Jimmy Butler is 4 first round picks better than Gordon.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ojandpizza is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 09:52 PM   #14
All Star
 
cima's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 8,765
Re: 2018-19 Transaction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojandpizza
Win now mode makes sense. They are locked into this core for the long haul whether they add Jimmy to that mix or not. If they landed Jimmy they are undoubtedly better than last year unless they just absolutely donít mesh.

But if Eric Gordon is part of the trade, there is no way Jimmy Butler is 4 first round picks better than Gordon.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah but they need all of them to win now. And counting on Harden, CP3, and Butler to all be healthy in June is a bold move, Cotton.
__________________
Cincinnati Bengals
LeBron James
Phoenix Suns
Ohio State Buckeyes
cima is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 09:56 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame
 
ojandpizza's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 22,033
Re: 2018-19 Transaction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cima
Yeah but they need all of them to win now. And counting on Harden, CP3, and Butler to all be healthy in June is a bold move, Cotton.


Yeah but those 4 picks wonít be there in June either lol.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ojandpizza is online now  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2018, 12:21 PM   #16
All Star
 
King_B_Mack's Arena
 
OVR: 23
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 23,839
2018-19 Transaction Thread

Bruh, this how you really know Thibs is insane. If this is true, Jimmy should have been on the first thing to Houston as soon as 4 first round picks was mentioned. Iím in Thibsí shoes and the conversation goes;

Morey: How you doing today, Tom? Iím gonna get right down to business today. We really want to get a deal done so weíre upping our offer, starting with 4 first roun....

Me: Done! Jimmy is headed out of the facility right now.

Morey: But I didnít even finish...

Me: I said done! Heís on his way.


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
King_B_Mack is online now  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:07 AM.

Top -