Home

Sean Taylor Shot

This is a discussion on Sean Taylor Shot within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2007, 12:40 PM   #49
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40
Re: Shawn Taylor Shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by madscientist
Anytime someone loses his life prematurely, its a tragedy.

I agree with this with one exception. If you continually test fate in anything, the laws of probability are going to catch up with you. Does he deserve to die? No! Do children who die of random violence deserve to die? No! The difference is those kids and other law abiding respectful human beings do not put themselves into those predicaments on a regular basis.

I really do like Sean Taylor the football player, but if we find out that he had put himself in another bad situation then he deserves whatever the consequences of his poor actions may be.
So let me understand being at home with your girl and your little baby is testing fate? I guess I'm next to get shot !! Because I'm home tested my fate every night.

Last edited by mvb34; 11-26-2007 at 12:45 PM.
Old 11-26-2007, 12:43 PM   #50
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by madscientist
Anytime someone loses his life prematurely, its a tragedy.

I agree with this with one exception. If you continually test fate in anything, the laws of probability are going to catch up with you. Does he deserve to die? No! Do children who die of random violence deserve to die? No! The difference is those kids and other law abiding respectful human beings do not put themselves into those predicaments on a regular basis.

I really do like Sean Taylor the football player, but if we find out that he had put himself in another bad situation then he deserves whatever the consequences of his poor actions may be.
How is being at home with ur girlfriend and son "putting yourself in a bad situation"?
Old 11-26-2007, 12:45 PM   #51
UGH, next year

cjonesfan921's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
How is being at home with ur girlfriend and son "putting yourself in a bad situation"?
This is terrible news and I'd wait 'till more news comes out but technically he could've done something before that led to this. Anyway forget this, just wait for the facts to come out.

All we know right now is that Taylor was shot and hopefully he pulls through.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2007, 12:45 PM   #52
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

This home invasion business, especially of pro-athletes, is getting out of control.

If I made the money these guys did I would probably invest in a full-time security guard or two for when I'm home.
Old 11-26-2007, 12:45 PM   #53
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freelance
OK, but we all know it's highly unlikely this was just a coincidental happenstance.
Cut that crap out Erod, last warning. Wait until the facts come out before saying its highly unlikely.
Old 11-26-2007, 12:47 PM   #54
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugginns
Kind of a side note, but why doesn't he live near DC?
Multiple houses. A bunch of the big name Redskins have small houses or condos in the DC area during the season and have their main house in FL.
Old 11-26-2007, 12:49 PM   #55
It is now the SW Era

muggins's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Multiple houses. A bunch of the big name Redskins have small houses or condos in the DC area during the season and have their main house in FL.
Yeah, I didn't realize he was injured

BAD BOYS BAD BOYS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2007, 12:49 PM   #56
D* W*rk!

Rocky's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh
This home invasion business, especially of pro-athletes, is getting out of control.

If I made the money these guys did I would probably invest in a full-time security guard or two for when I'm home.
At nightclubs, it's even worse. When there is a pro athlete at a club I go to, there is almost ALWAYS trouble and most of the time all the athlete wants to do is chill. A friend of mine that is a star in the NFL doesn't even go out at night anymore because all of the trouble here. He just stays home or goes to a movie or the mall with his girl.
"Maybe I can't win. But to beat me, he's going to have to kill me. And to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me. And to do that, he's got to be willing to die himself. I don't know if he's ready to do that."
-Rocky Balboa
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »