Home

Rodney Harrison

This is a discussion on Rodney Harrison within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-21-2008, 10:08 AM   #49
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Rodney Harrison

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briman123
Holy crap looks like the Wahahahahambulance is in town....
You know if someone like Harrison did a cheap shot on Tom Brady or Wes Welker you would be complaining.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 01-21-2008, 10:21 AM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 4

Harrison's dirty, always has been, always will be.

Plus he's a roid-head, I think a lot of people forget that he was suspended the first 4 games of the season.

Old 01-21-2008, 11:27 AM   #51
Banned

OVR: 3

I found it funny that the some Packers called the Giants dirty and Rodney Harrison said that the Giants play dirty...

RODNEY Harrison of all people calling the giants dirty.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2008, 11:36 AM   #52
#DoYourJob

Beantown's Arena

OVR: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewJerseyPapi1977
RODNEY Harrison of all people calling the giants dirty.....
Probably means they are dirty.

Takes one to know one, right?
Old 01-21-2008, 12:25 PM   #53
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhorn
Probably means they are dirty.

Takes one to know one, right?

Well 4th least penalized team in football this year and we are not ranked twice by a magazine as the dirties player or team in football

Rodney HGH user Harrison has been voted twice so of all people to talk... He should not

He is just another Roy Williams... Hits you when you not looking but cant man up when the beast Jacobs is coming down hard

Did you not see the tone being set last night when Jacobs almost took Woodsons head off....He was not heard from again all game..(woodson)
Old 01-21-2008, 12:40 PM   #54
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Well 4th least penalized team in football this year and we are not ranked twice by a magazine as the dirties player or team in football

Rodney HGH user Harrison has been voted twice so of all people to talk... He should not

He is just another Roy Williams... Hits you when you not looking but cant man up when the beast Jacobs is coming down hard

Did you not see the tone being set last night when Jacobs almost took Woodsons head off....He was not heard from again all game..(woodson)
It is good to see some confident Giants fans here. I haven't seen this since they drubbed the Vikes 41-0 a few years back in the NFC Championship...and then went on to take care of business against the Ravens in the Superbowl.
Old 01-21-2008, 12:43 PM   #55
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:

Yeah Rodney is not another Roy Williams, I am not sure where this is coming from. As far as can't man up with Jacobs is coming down hard, hardly. I've seen him take on offensive linemen head up.

Call him what you want, but he's a great player, who would easily be a starter on the Giants.

I thoght it was the Packers who called the Giants dirty anyway, particularly O'Hara.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2008, 02:05 PM   #56
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Yeah Rodney is not another Roy Williams, I am not sure where this is coming from. As far as can't man up with Jacobs is coming down hard, hardly. I've seen him take on offensive linemen head up.

Call him what you want, but he's a great player, who would easily be a starter on the Giants.

I thoght it was the Packers who called the Giants dirty anyway, particularly O'Hara.
Rodney isn't another Roy because Rodney is more on the edge. Fans hate players on great teams. No more, no less.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »