Home

Is 18-1 better than 17-0?

This is a discussion on Is 18-1 better than 17-0? within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-08-2008, 11:19 AM   #73
Rookie

Benniator's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Is 18-1 better than 17-0?

*Sigh*

Pats defenders are spinning this loss so hard that you could hook them up to a generator and power the Eastern Seaboard.

I'd laugh, but it's freaking sad. Oh, who am I kidding?

Old 02-09-2008, 08:58 PM   #74
Banned

OVR: 11

Is dating a fat girl,..better than dating Halle Berry.
Old 02-09-2008, 10:08 PM   #75
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBH3
No it's not because they didn't win the Superbowl. The Pat's played the Jets, Dolphins, and Bills twice. Aside from the Bills no other team in that division was anywhere near competitive this year.

W/ the Pats they got 4 wins from crap teams. I think the Dolphins record and perfect season was much more impressive.
To be fair, the '72 Dolphins only played 2 teams with a winning record that year.

However, the bottom line is it's all about winning the Super Bowl.

So no.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2008, 10:13 PM   #76
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickhalloffame
i agree. some people just give the old school too much credit, me on the other hand, i hate old school fans.
In case you plan on dying in the next few years, you'll be "old school" one day too.

On the flip side, some people don't give the "old school" enough credit. Without the "old school" there would be no new school.
Old 02-10-2008, 05:08 PM   #77
Rookie

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alliball
In case you plan on dying in the next few years, you'll be "old school" one day too.

On the flip side, some people don't give the "old school" enough credit. Without the "old school" there would be no new school.
i did not say that i hated the old school, just old school fans who think everything that happened back in the day was better than what it is now. Of course everyone in the world will become old school sooner or later and i will give props to the new school instead of being blinded and trying to delve in the past.

i also hate people who say without the "old school" there would be no new school as well. new school is going to happen regardless, you cannot stop time. i give the old school as much credit as they deserve but i also understand that they are not going to be the best forever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
It's become my favorite feature. Although I do miss reading vickhalloffame's posts for his "insight" on the way the world works.
Old 02-10-2008, 05:35 PM   #78
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickhalloffame
i did not say that i hated the old school, just old school fans who think everything that happened back in the day was better than what it is now. Of course everyone in the world will become old school sooner or later and i will give props to the new school instead of being blinded and trying to delve in the past.

i also hate people who say without the "old school" there would be no new school as well. new school is going to happen regardless, you cannot stop time. i give the old school as much credit as they deserve but i also understand that they are not going to be the best forever.
Do you really "hate" them?
Old 02-10-2008, 09:55 PM   #79
MVP

fugazi's Arena

The 72Fins would lose to the 80s 49ers, the 90s Cowboys, the 70s Steelers, and certainly this year's Pats, last year's Colts, and maybe even the good Rams...
Old 02-10-2008, 10:34 PM   #80
Animal Liberation

EnigmaNemesis's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by fugazi
The 72Fins would lose to the 80s 49ers, the 90s Cowboys, the 70s Steelers, and certainly this year's Pats, last year's Colts, and maybe even the good Rams...
You are going a bit too far.

Bottom line, anyone can lose on ANY GIVEN SUNDAY ... anyone ... The Giants proved that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »