Home

Marcus Vick charged with DUI, and four other charges...

This is a discussion on Marcus Vick charged with DUI, and four other charges... within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2008, 09:17 AM   #41
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: Marcus Vick charged with DUI, and four other charges...

Quote:
Originally Posted by P2K
I know it had nothing to do with criminal behavior. But you still defend these black athletes like they are your brothers.

T.O. could throw a fit about the sky being green with purple horseshoes falling from the heavens, when that is clearly not the case...and yet, you would be numero uno in line to say "People love to rag on T.O. Funny how people get together to fit their agendas against this guy."

If you want to be prez of the B.A.D.F. (Black Athlete Defense Force), be my guest. But to continue to hide your agenda is what gets me.

So do I. And everyone else here. What's the problem?

See, this issue you and others have with people having opinions on stuff like this is stupid. We don't have our hands on the switch that can off these people. Our opinions don't matter when it comes to what happens. So let people speak their minds instead of trying to slice off our heads.

Yeah because you were all over the threads talking about Jared Allen or Shockey.
I liked TO since the Packers/49ers playoff game. I like TO even more when he stood on our star. I also said that I would take TO on my team in a second. If you name another wr with his size/speed/intensity ratio then fine but my cowboys have a SuperBowl caliber offense and it is mainly because of TO.

I would take 10 TO, like I would take 10 Ray Lewis and my man from the U, Mike "THE PLAYMAKER IRVIN" Irvin. Why, because the play with a special type of intensity. What you see as the end of the world I see as fixable problems.

I guess, liking and wanting the dominant wr of our era on my team is a great sign of racial bias.

I defended Pac Man Jones and I still think he recieved a raw deal and I also said that I would take him on my team.

Tank had his issues but I see the glass as half full and America is a place of 2nd chances. Now Jerry and Wade is saying Tank is one of the team leaders. Good Stuff. I see good in people.

One thing I will never joke about is substance abuse or individuals going through recovery. I posted regarding the Pats offensive linemen. So, I pray the Jarred will do well in his recovery.

PS

Freddie Mitchel....Freddie... THE PEOPLE CHAMP. The real reason why program 2 kill have these issues with me.

PEACE
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2008, 09:24 AM   #42
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
You're right, I am simple, I see things for what they are.
Since, you know me so well. At least you didn't call me a Cowboy homer.

Peace
Old 06-16-2008, 09:28 AM   #43
Marvel's Finest

JBH3's Arena

OVR: 48

The Vick family legacy...

Who can get arrested, and locked up the longest.
Old 06-16-2008, 10:26 AM   #44
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by grunt
Since, you know me so well. At least you didn't call me a Cowboy homer.

Peace
Yeah, and I am the simple one.
Old 06-16-2008, 10:42 AM   #45
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeKing
I don't mean to hijack, but is grunt formerly erod and freelance??
Whoa... I gotta get my boy Grunt's back here. I mean seriously? Lets forget that erod/freelance is on the COMPLETELY opposite end of any biased spectrum as what Grunt is being accused of, this thread is getting ridiculous. There's an ongoing attack on a poster here that has nothing to do with the thread, centered around Race? It's probably time for a mod to step in.

For the record, I've been on the same side of the fence as Grunt and as BK (and even P2k when he's not just trying to fight with someone personally rather than the issues on the table). Personally I think Marcus is a punk and always has been, and as bad as his brother may be, his image is much worse partly b/c of his brother's issues. I wouldn't give Marcus as much benefit of the doubt as Grunt here, but generally speaking he is right... we should wait for all the facts before going to some extremes in the posts we make about these people. But that's not the nature here on the internet when judging someone else's life. Ignorance is bliss. Maybe Grunt should roll with the punches, maybe people should be more open minded.

Whatever... but lets get off this racist/racial defender crap. Seriously.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2008, 10:44 AM   #46
P2K
Banned

OVR: 34

Quote:
I liked TO since the Packers/49ers playoff game. I like TO even more when he stood on our star. I also said that I would take TO on my team in a second. If you name another wr with his size/speed/intensity ratio then fine but my cowboys have a SuperBowl caliber offense and it is mainly because of TO.

I would take 10 TO, like I would take 10 Ray Lewis and my man from the U, Mike "THE PLAYMAKER IRVIN" Irvin. Why, because the play with a special type of intensity. What you see as the end of the world I see as fixable problems.
Putting words in my mouth. I see things these guys do as the end of the world? Never have I said stuff like that. I have no problem with Owens. Yeah, he's a sociopath to the empth degree, but with the right people around him, he's a *****cat.

Quote:
I guess, liking and wanting the dominant wr of our era on my team is a great sign of racial bias.
Who the hell said that? A sign of talking out of your behind is when you twist words to make yourself into a victim.

All I gave was a made up example of how far you can get with your black athlete defending.

Quote:
I defended Pac Man Jones and I still think he recieved a raw deal and I also said that I would take him on my team.

And this is exactly what I was talking about above. Fine, you defended Adam Jones. Fine, you think he received a raw deal. Fine, you want him on your team.

But don't get your panties in a bunch when other people don't think like you do. Like me. I don't see how anybody can defend the guy. I don't see, after all his run-ins with the law, how he received a raw deal. Every time you think the guy stopped for good with his ****, you created more ****. And then when he gets into deep ****, people act like he did nothing wrong. Like, it was pure coincidence that he was at these places when bad things went down and he had nothing to do with anything. Naivete at its best. But that's just me.

Il''l add my comment. Maybe a joke or two and then leave it alone. But when I see the strike force for these dopes come out in full blast, that when huge arguments begin.

Quote:
Tank had his issues but I see the glass as half full and America is a place of 2nd chances. Now Jerry and Wade is saying Tank is one of the team leaders. Good Stuff. I see good in people.

You would see good in Charles Manson if he was a darker shade and had a football tucked in his arm.

Quote:
One thing I will never joke about is substance abuse or individuals going through recovery. I posted regarding the Pats offensive linemen. So, I pray the Jarred will do well in his recovery.
You probably just looked up Allen's problems lol. Get outta here.

Quote:
PS

Freddie Mitchel....Freddie... THE PEOPLE CHAMP. The real reason why program 2 kill have these issues with me.

Yeah. Freddie Mitchell. Yup, that's it. He's proven you right many a times lol.

FredEx is probably someone's gym teacher these days.
Old 06-16-2008, 11:22 AM   #47
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by P2K
Putting words in my mouth. I see things these guys do as the end of the world? Never have I said stuff like that. I have no problem with Owens. Yeah, he's a sociopath to the empth degree, but with the right people around him, he's a *****cat.

Who the hell said that? A sign of talking out of your behind is when you twist words to make yourself into a victim.

All I gave was a made up example of how far you can get with your black athlete defending.

And this is exactly what I was talking about above. Fine, you defended Adam Jones. Fine, you think he received a raw deal. Fine, you want him on your team.

But don't get your panties in a bunch when other people don't think like you do. Like me. I don't see how anybody can defend the guy. I don't see, after all his run-ins with the law, how he received a raw deal. Every time you think the guy stopped for good with his ****, you created more ****. And then when he gets into deep ****, people act like he did nothing wrong. Like, it was pure coincidence that he was at these places when bad things went down and he had nothing to do with anything. Naivete at its best. But that's just me.

Il''l add my comment. Maybe a joke or two and then leave it alone. But when I see the strike force for these dopes come out in full blast, that when huge arguments begin.

You would see good in Charles Manson if he was a darker shade and had a football tucked in his arm.

You probably just looked up Allen's problems lol. Get outta here.

Yeah. Freddie Mitchell. Yup, that's it. He's proven you right many a times lol.

FredEx is probably someone's gym teacher these days.

Cool, and have a great day.

Peace
Old 06-16-2008, 11:37 AM   #48
P2K
Banned

OVR: 34

Quote:
Cool, and have a great day.

Peace
Same to you, babes

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »