Home

Redskins @ Eagles

This is a discussion on Redskins @ Eagles within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2008, 05:28 PM   #41
Living in this tube

Skerik's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Redskins @ Eagles

Andy Reid is a ****ing joke. Memo to that fat ****: turns out you're not the offensive genius you thought you were, so it's time to turn over the playcalling duties to someone else because the gameplan is stale and just plain stupid at this point. Sure the defense got chewed up against the run today, but it's tough to fault them when they're worn down by halftime because the offense can't sustain drives.

Pathetic. Reid is probably the worst in-game adjustment head coach in the NFL. I'm tired of watching this team go down the field like a hot knife through butter running scripted plays on their first drive, only to struggle to move the ball the entire rest of the game. **** Andy Reid.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2008, 06:45 PM   #42
N.W.O. - NO WR OPEN

Checmate101's Arena

OVR: 28

Our Defense looked good today, secondary played farely well, without Springs, and It feels like Los is coming into his own...propz to our o-line and Mike Sellers, man we look good...Hope we don't let down when St.Louis comes to town.
Uconn Huskies
Miami Hurricanes
Old 10-05-2008, 07:03 PM   #43
N.W.O. - NO WR OPEN

Checmate101's Arena

OVR: 28

*******..keep betting against us, all of ya assclowns picked Dallas last week to.
Uconn Huskies
Miami Hurricanes
Old 10-05-2008, 07:44 PM   #44
Timbers - Jags - Hokies

The GIGGAS's Arena

OVR: 55

Redskins making my preseason pick of them to win the NFC East look good.

Member: OS Uni Snob Assoc.
OS OT Post Champ '11

Twitter: @TheGIGGAS_OS
Xbox Live: TheGIGGAS
3DS: 1349-7755-3870
Old 10-05-2008, 07:50 PM   #45
P2K
Banned

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skerik
Andy Reid is a ****ing joke. Memo to that fat ****: turns out you're not the offensive genius you thought you were, so it's time to turn over the playcalling duties to someone else because the gameplan is stale and just plain stupid at this point. Sure the defense got chewed up against the run today, but it's tough to fault them when they're worn down by halftime because the offense can't sustain drives.

Pathetic. Reid is probably the worst in-game adjustment head coach in the NFL. I'm tired of watching this team go down the field like a hot knife through butter running scripted plays on their first drive, only to struggle to move the ball the entire rest of the game. **** Andy Reid.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2008, 08:28 PM   #46
Pro

OVR: 12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XfZTbue8HA

Dan Snyder is PUMPED hahaha
Old 10-05-2008, 08:58 PM   #47
MVP

HitDoctor's Arena

OVR: 13

Back from the game, have to say I was worried at 14-0. Totally impressed with Zorn. These were 2 games that I penciled in as losses. Not getting Super Bowl tickets yet........but I like where we stand now compared to 2 weeks ago. Maybe now the skins can get some love! HOWEVER, a loss to St. Louis can change all of this quickly.
Old 10-05-2008, 09:05 PM   #48
MVP

colkilla's Arena

OVR: 13

man, these last 2 weeks, skins may be for real. now the real test. a good/great team wins the games they are supposed to. the skins SHOULD win the next 3, maybe even 4 games. if they stay focused and take care of business, they'll be sitting at 8-1 going into the bye week. in my wildest dreams that would not have been possible coming into the season. they have had the talent the last few seasons but i think gibbs pre-historic methods held them back. i like the fact that they have a killer instinct right now. zorn and campbell are attached at the hip and what i really like is neither of them seem scared to go for a win. i like how the players are all saying the right things, talking about continuing to work and "staying medium" as zorn likes to say. if they stay humble and keep grinding it may be a very good season. i am very pleased with where they are right now and can't wait 'til they have had more time to really hit a groove (if it is possible for things to get better at this point). it is still the nfl and things can really turn on a dime but if they keep plugging away they MAY be in for a solid season...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »