Home

Dick Jauron STAYS As Bills Head Coach

This is a discussion on Dick Jauron STAYS As Bills Head Coach within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-02-2009, 12:27 PM   #17
Marvel's Finest

JBH3's Arena

OVR: 48
Re: Dick Jauron STAYS As Bills Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R. Locke
So your starting quarterback gets hurt and your supposed to win?

Buffalo is a team that doesn't have the talent to win 10 games or more. So when they started out fast I think they overacheived.

Why would you want to fire Jauron when there are other coaching vacancies and besides Cleveland, Buffalo would be the worst destination.....

I am glad Jauron is coming back. Next year playoffs.
I agree. He should stay and have one more year to get the Bills into the playoffs. With the starting QB going down your chances of winning - especially w/ Losman as your backup - pretty much dwindle down to nothing.

The Jets could be on the downturn w/ having to replace a headcoach and possibly their QB. The Dolphins could easily fall back down to earth, and sink into the quagmire again.

IMO the Patroits are the only favorite in this division from yr to yr, and the Bills have a better shot at success through maintaining their coaching staff and addressing needs via draft, FA, or trade.
Old 01-02-2009, 08:50 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Dick Jauron STAYS As Bills Head Coach

The Bills gave him his extension way too soon. The team fell flat just like my Jets did, Only the Bills didnt tease their fans by beating the best team in the AFC who where undefeated at the time. But anyway Buffalo needs another running back to spell lynch and a better TE.

THe D is alright....They played pretty good for the most part.

I thank Edwards is servicible as a Starter. I dont know if he will ever be more than average tho. Losman is garbage.

Extending Lee Evans was a good move...

But if you look at the team overall it was a pretty imbaressing collapse they had. They made alot of tv clowns look foolish this year. INCLUDING CHRIS BERMAN WITH HIS CIRCLING THE WAGONS B>LL S>IT.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »