Home

Boldin Ditches Celebration

This is a discussion on Boldin Ditches Celebration within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-19-2009, 03:49 PM   #57
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: Boldin Ditches Celebration

Quote:
Originally Posted by grunt
what is 22 personnel? Is that a big formation with only one wr?
2 RB's and 2 TE's. So yes 1 WR.
Old 01-19-2009, 03:57 PM   #58
Go Wings!

OVR: 41

One thing I don't get is why Boldin is so pissed after this past offseason. The Cardinals had other worries, they couldn't give ANOTHER extension to a reciever with 3 or 4 years left on a deal. They told him they'd take care of him next year and he threw a hissy fit. Pretty unlike "old Anquan", but apparently this new whiny Boldin is what we get.
Old 01-19-2009, 04:10 PM   #59
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by juk34man
of course becuz the QB runs the offense, the way he was putting it seem like the other offensive players don't have a opinion about the offense...Communication is a great tool....plus he was trying to make up a excuse to way it's acceptable for Warner to agrue with the OC instead of Boldin...
Whoa, whoa, whoa..... you really assumed ALL of that from my one posting and then tried to justify your point by asking if I played football while your own resume involves pee wee, HS and Jr. Coll.? Do you mean to say that those experiences speak to how teams operate in the NFL?? Wow.

There's no excuses being made up here. The manner in which Warner was interacting and responding to the OC was far and away different from how Boldin acted. A skill player shouting in your ear while play is going on hardly equates to the QB and the OC having coordination problems. I'm not saying Warner wasn't arguing, but we all saw how each of them acted.
Old 01-19-2009, 04:31 PM   #60
We'll waste him too.

snepp's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Yea, you and him...
And me.

(the "have you ever played the game" bit is pretty lame btw)
Old 01-19-2009, 05:16 PM   #61
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue
One thing I don't get is why Boldin is so pissed after this past offseason. The Cardinals had other worries, they couldn't give ANOTHER extension to a reciever with 3 or 4 years left on a deal. They told him they'd take care of him next year and he threw a hissy fit. Pretty unlike "old Anquan", but apparently this new whiny Boldin is what we get.
As "whiny" as he was he has still shown up to play every week, just like he said he would.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2009, 05:39 PM   #62
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
Whoa, whoa, whoa..... you really assumed ALL of that from my one posting and then tried to justify your point by asking if I played football while your own resume involves pee wee, HS and Jr. Coll.? Do you mean to say that those experiences speak to how teams operate in the NFL?? Wow.

There's no excuses being made up here. The manner in which Warner was interacting and responding to the OC was far and away different from how Boldin acted. A skill player shouting in your ear while play is going on hardly equates to the QB and the OC having coordination problems. I'm not saying Warner wasn't arguing, but we all saw how each of them acted.
by you and everyone else saying that other players besides the QB don't have any input on the offense tells me you guys don't know wat goes on over at the sidelines, no I'm not saying I know wat happens on the sidelines in the NFL but if you knew anything bout playing for a team I don't think you would have said "a Wr conversation is WAY different than a QB's" after I wrote that both Boldin and Warner were arguing with the OC, maybe it's me but from that I got the vibe that it wasn't Boldin's place to have an opinion on the offense, if not then ma bad...

Also who knows wat they were arguing about, just becuz Warners agruement wasn't as intense as Boldin's doesnt mean they were not agruing about the same thing(play callin as we assume), they are two different people with diferent emotions...If that was me I prolly would have not been in their shoes becuz I'm a laid back person...those guys are not robots FYI

Last edited by Jukeman; 01-19-2009 at 05:45 PM.
Old 01-19-2009, 06:17 PM   #63
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
....but if you knew anything bout playing for a team.....
Old 01-19-2009, 06:19 PM   #64
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
by you and everyone else saying that other players besides the QB don't have any input on the offense tells me you guys don't know wat goes on over at the sidelines, no I'm not saying I know wat happens on the sidelines in the NFL but if you knew anything bout playing for a team I don't think you would have said "a Wr conversation is WAY different than a QB's" after I wrote that both Boldin and Warner were arguing with the OC, maybe it's me but from that I got the vibe that it wasn't Boldin's place to have an opinion on the offense, if not then ma bad...
Yes I am sure you know more about playing on a team than the rest of us.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »