Home

What did Tony Dungy say about Terrell Owens?

This is a discussion on What did Tony Dungy say about Terrell Owens? within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2009, 11:45 AM   #17
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: What did Tony Dungy say about Terrell Owens?

Even if he won't blast a guy he was pretty honest on the Vick situation and why teams haven't lined up to sign him. You can be honest without insulting someone.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 08-10-2009, 11:49 AM   #18
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmood88
Even if he won't blast a guy he was pretty honest on the Vick situation and why teams haven't lined up to sign him. You can be honest without insulting someone.
Agreed, I thought Dungy was pretty candid without throwing Vick under the bus. It also seems like his association with Vick is going to be somewhat of a long term thing so Vick has someone of great integrity on his side. Now that i'm hearing the Bills may sign Vick i'm hoping to heck that Dungy is right about all the things he's said about him.

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker
Old 08-10-2009, 11:56 AM   #19
Rookie

ClemsonTiger81's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucksfan07
couldn't agree more
And I couldn't agree more with what you agreed with The facts are the facts. Freelance is right. The NFL, NBA, and MLB are all huge support groups for criminals, wife-beaters, drug-abusers and general scum of the earth low-lifes (all of these terms are used for the offenders....The majority of the leagues are just as law-abiding citizens as you, me and the guy next to us....but for the rotten apples of pro sports...and there are a few of them, these terms apply 100%) Funny, how when a story breaks on ESPN they all want to immediatly feel sorry for the guy. Awww, he makes 25 million a year, we should forgive him for alledgedly doing x,y,z. ONLY...9 out of 10 times it isn't "alledged" at all. Its a damned fact! You know, I feel really bad about Sean Taylor. He was a helluva player. And thats what ESPN does, and PC people like a Tony Dungy...they tell you how outstanding a human being this guy was because he had 8 INTS last season. Or....if he does something really bad..because he IS an NFL superstar it gives you automatic immunity and you should be given a 2nd chance no matter what. But you, me and the guy sitting next to us? Well s--t...we didn't catch 15 TD's last season...guess we are going to jail. You know what..Sean Taylor (RIP) got hit by the m'f----n karma train. What goes around...always comes around. And its sad but oh so true. T.O. will never be remember FIRST for his awesome skills and all those yards he caught, we will always remember him first for the crybaby team-destroyer he became in SF and was for the entire duration of his career. Same goes for Chad Johnson...Mike Vick...Plaxico Burress.....Ricky Williams....and if he had not have gone to the Pats....Randy Moss. There are many others, but whatever.
Old 08-10-2009, 12:11 PM   #20
MVP

PrettyT11's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonTiger81
You know what..Sean Taylor (RIP) got hit by the m'f----n karma train. What goes around...always comes around. And its sad but oh so true.
Come again?? How in the hell was he exactly hit by the karma train?? When did Taylor break into somebodies home and try to rob them?? Last I checked he got a DUI,that normal people get EVERYDAY, and a weapons charge where he was confronting people who has stole from him. So how in the hell does that turn around into to deserving being shot and killed in your own home with your woman and child?? Please take that idiotic bulls**t somewhere else.

Last edited by PrettyT11; 08-10-2009 at 12:25 PM.
Old 08-10-2009, 12:24 PM   #21
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

OS just gets worse and worse but yet more entertaining by the minute.
Old 08-10-2009, 12:33 PM   #22
Rookie

ClemsonTiger81's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyT11
Come again?? How in the hell was he exactly hit by the karma train?? When did Taylor break into somebodies home and try to rob them?? Last I checked he got a DUI,that normal people get EVERYDAY, and a weapons charge where he was confronting people who has stole from him. So how in the hell does that turn around into to deserving being shot and killed in your own home with your woman and child?? Please take that idiotic bulls**t somewhere else.
You are so sadly mistaken its not even funny. I am sure you ate some of the spare dogmeat left over from Mike Vick's playground to didnt you? They are all such saints. Sean Taylor got hit by the karma train my friend. Bad things happen to bad people. His "posse" he kept around him as company were a bunch of thugs. Just like he was at one time. Sooner or later "gangsta livin'" will come back to bite you in the a**. I am surprised Allen Iverson hasnt ended in the ER somewhere. You my friend, need to take your idiotic symopthizing bulls**t somewhere else. Statements like the ones you make gives these a**holes more room to get away with worse s**t. be proud of yourself for supporting scum.
Old 08-10-2009, 12:35 PM   #23
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonTiger81
You are so sadly mistaken its not even funny. I am sure you ate some of the spare dogmeat left over from Mike Vick's playground to didnt you? They are all such saints. Sean Taylor got hit by the karma train my friend. Bad things happen to bad people. His "posse" he kept around him as company were a bunch of thugs. Just like he was at one time. Sooner or later "gangsta livin'" will come back to bite you in the a**. I am surprised Allen Iverson hasnt ended in the ER somewhere. You my friend, need to take your idiotic symopthizing bulls**t somewhere else. Statements like the ones you make gives these a**holes more room to get away with worse s**t. be proud of yourself for supporting scum.
Y'know you could make this same point without being so vitrolic and personal.

Just sayin'

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker
Old 08-10-2009, 12:41 PM   #24
Rookie

ClemsonTiger81's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPTO
Y'know you could make this same point without being so vitrolic and personal.

Just sayin'
you are right. and i am sorry. But he called me the "idiot" first. I just get fed up with all these overpaid piece of crap divas that catch footballs for 10 million year and think they are above everything. The law, humanity everything. IN theory thery should treasure every single thing they have for every second they are alive. It is such a priveledge to play in the NFL and most of them treat it as such. But people like Vick etc. took a big dump on that. It is not a right, its a privledge. I would give my everything to be able to make just 1/100th of the money they make for "playing" a damned game! So i feel 2nd chances should be few and far between when you piss something so many of us could onyl dream of doing away
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »