Home

Colts (Enough is enough) ?

This is a discussion on Colts (Enough is enough) ? within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-29-2009, 06:18 PM   #57
Hall Of Fame

z Revis's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Colts (Enough is enough) ?

If anyone wants to hear what the fans think...

http://www.1070thefan.com/kravitzandeddie/podcast.aspx

Just click the play button on the first one titled "Indianapolis Colts Fans/Callers".

EDIT: There's also a Gary Bracket interview under that one. He gives his thoughts on the situation.
Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Old 12-29-2009, 06:35 PM   #58
Banned

OVR: 17

The Colts could've at least handed out free hot dog and soda vouchers or something since they charged their fans full price for a sham of a "competitive football game". Scrubs in a "meaningless game" against a team fighting for their playoff lives. That's the real story....how the NFL continually bends the fans over and gives it to them without any lubricant. Charging full price for pre-season games. Charging full price for regular season games where starters either sit or come out after the first half. And what's worse is that the fans keep lining up to take the abuse.
Old 12-29-2009, 06:40 PM   #59
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by metallicatz
Charging full price for pre-season games.
This is my single biggest pet peeve as a season ticket holder. It's one reason I sell my seats every year at this point.
Old 12-29-2009, 06:41 PM   #60
Hall Of Fame

J0nnD0ugh's Arena

OVR: 27

God, this thread blew up in the last couple of hours.
-August 17, 1960
Thanks, dookies!
Old 12-29-2009, 06:46 PM   #61
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by J0nnD0ugh
God, this thread blew up in the last couple of hours.
Probably cause I'm a die hard fan and I'm keepin it going.....lol...If there were more Colts fans on this forum, this topic would be flooding the first page...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2009, 06:48 PM   #62
MVP

OVR: 17

Most people enjoy sports because of the journey, not necessarily the ending point.

I think Colts fans could live with Peyton getting hurt. The odds are so against it.

And yes, I will tell my kids about the 07 Patriots, and yes I will tell them they didn't win the Championship. I will have no reason to mention the 06 Colts.

If the Colts played the Chargers next week, or were playing a good team this week, I could understand it.

But Caldwell gave up. He gave it away. All Peyton had to do was play 2 or 3 more series.

I want to see something special happen, if it is THAT close. It was locked up, no way it wasn't going to happen. And they gave it away.

I'm more than willing to risk an injury to finish off a SPECIAL season.
Old 12-29-2009, 07:03 PM   #63
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36

It's no different than when I bought Sonics tix (RIP) and found LeBron wasn't playing, or when you buy a ticket for CC Sabathia's next scheduled start, and instead have to watch Carl Pavano, because of a late scratch. Sell your tickets, since if you're an educated fan, you know that this means nothin for the Colts .

No sympathy. I just wonder why the colts waited this long. I mean 14.5 games into the 16 game season is an odd time to give up.
Old 12-29-2009, 07:06 PM   #64
In Dalton I Trust

Buckeyes_Doc's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC State-31 UNC-27
Most people enjoy sports because of the journey, not necessarily the ending point.

I think Colts fans could live with Peyton getting hurt. The odds are so against it.

And yes, I will tell my kids about the 07 Patriots, and yes I will tell them they didn't win the Championship. I will have no reason to mention the 06 Colts.

If the Colts played the Chargers next week, or were playing a good team this week, I could understand it.

But Caldwell gave up. He gave it away. All Peyton had to do was play 2 or 3 more series.

I want to see something special happen, if it is THAT close. It was locked up, no way it wasn't going to happen. And they gave it away.

I'm more than willing to risk an injury to finish off a SPECIAL season.
I think winning the Super Bowl is having a special season. And what did the 07 Patriots accomplish? Nothing. Because they didn't win the ultimate goal the Super Bowl.

Last edited by Buckeyes_Doc; 12-29-2009 at 07:20 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »