Home

Carson Palmer demanding a Trade From Bengals.

This is a discussion on Carson Palmer demanding a Trade From Bengals. within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-24-2011, 10:31 PM   #89
We Spent Some Money!

ZM Punk's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: Carson Palmer demanding a Trade From Bengals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake44np
And you just made Carson's point for him.
You mention the GM made a huge mistake, you propably dont even know the Bengals dont have a GM. Yet you are on Carson for wanting to leave and are trying to give the GM credit for trying to help Carson. lol
The Bengals dont have a GM Mike Brown makes all the decisions.
Carson wants to play for a winning franchise that actually has a GM, scouting dept, ect, ect.
Non Bengal fans for football fans that dont live in Cincy have no idea how poorly the Bengals are run. Winning the division last year mask alot of it. 2 winning seasons in the last 20 are proof enough, I wouldnt want play for the Bengals.
You're correct.

They have no clue.

I don't blame Palmer, having to try to lead that locker room for the last 8 years would drive anybody to want out.

Adolphus Washington-Ohio State Freshman
Old 01-24-2011, 10:49 PM   #90
Supporter

SlimKibbles's Arena

OVR: 22

Carson wants to get out of town because this isn't very far from the truth.

NCAA Football: Miami Hurricanes
NHL: Calgary Flames

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"The wisest men follow their own direction." - Euripides
Old 01-25-2011, 06:58 AM   #91
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallfever
Exactly, he's been terrible ever since he came back from that injury he had. He has Chad Ocho Cinco and Terrell Owens on his team and he can't seem to put up numbers. I thought he was amazing at USC and thought he was going to be an amazing QB with an amazing career. He's proven me wrong though.

He still has his nasty arm and accuracy but he's lacking confidence. I know the team doesn't solely depend on one person, but when your the QB, you have to make things happen for your offense. I think this year they were 4-12 right.........

Hopefully if he does get traded, hes able to put up decent numbers, if not....he should probably collect his money and retire.
Ding, ding, ding we have a winner.
Part of his problem is he has had guys like Ocho and TO.
I wouldnt expect you to understand what I mean by this unless you have watched every Bengals game the last few years and listened to everything in the media that has come out of Ocho's mouth the last few years.
I wouldnt wish any qb to have to play with 85.
With his distractions off the field and his whinning on the field together with his horrible routes he runs he is the most over rated over hyped player in NFL history.
Duke runs the wrong routes all the time leading to incomplete passed and ints.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2011, 07:27 AM   #92
MVP

elgreazy1's Arena

OVR: 28

So it was Ochocinco and TO throwing those downright horrid, undrafted rookie-type, bone-headed mistake INTs all season? I see.
Old 01-25-2011, 07:38 AM   #93
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgreazy1
So it was Ochocinco and TO throwing those downright horrid, undrafted rookie-type, bone-headed mistake INTs all season? I see.
See told you you wouldnt understand! lol

Seriously tho, no it wasnt them throwing all those passes. But there were plenty of routes that they ran wrong and plenty of alligator arms on passes they should have caught.
Is Carson one of the better QB's in the NFL?? No. But he isnt as bad as he has looked the last few years, he has been Bengalized and I would really like to see how he would do on a different, well run team.
Old 01-25-2011, 07:40 AM   #94
Supporter

SlimKibbles's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgreazy1
No, but in some instances, like the non-throwing into triple coverage ones, those two knuckleheads weren't where they were supposed to be. Why in the world can't some people accept that wide receivers, even veterans, run poor routes?
NCAA Football: Miami Hurricanes
NHL: Calgary Flames

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"The wisest men follow their own direction." - Euripides
Old 01-25-2011, 09:47 AM   #95
MVP

RJTurneR's Arena

OVR: 17

To me I put most of the failure on Chad and T.O this year. I can those two as being guys who would just constantly ask for the ball in the huddle. They demand attention both on and off the field.

It's such a shame Chris Henry passed away. He was really becoming a good player. I think he and that rookie kid could have done well without Chad or T.O being there.

If they do decide to trade him, I'd consider Tennessee being a possible option. Palmer had a decent year when Benson was running all over the place. Give him Johnson and Britt, possibly Moss, and I think we will see the old Palmer.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2011, 10:31 AM   #96
MVP

elgreazy1's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJTurneR
To me I put most of the failure on Chad and T.O this year. I can those two as being guys who would just constantly ask for the ball in the huddle. They demand attention both on and off the field.

It's such a shame Chris Henry passed away. He was really becoming a good player. I think he and that rookie kid could have done well without Chad or T.O being there.

If they do decide to trade him, I'd consider Tennessee being a possible option. Palmer had a decent year when Benson was running all over the place. Give him Johnson and Britt, possibly Moss, and I think we will see the old Palmer.
Does not compute.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »