Home

Looking for a Team

This is a discussion on Looking for a Team within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-01-2011, 09:36 PM   #17
MVP

Senator Palmer's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Looking for a Team

I'm jealous... mainly because I didn't think of it.

I'm dying to know what they are sending you, and I'd love to get a look at that email.
Old 02-01-2011, 09:37 PM   #18
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

OVR: 29

Now I'm waiting to see if other teams will respond with the same things. Honestly, if I leaned any certain way, it would be toward the Browns, since they're in the area, and my wife and her parents root for them. But this will kinda prove to me potentially how much certain teams care about having fans or not.
Old 02-01-2011, 09:38 PM   #19
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

OVR: 29

This is the Bills e-mail. It's the more interesting one:

Hey Matt,

Thank you for taking the time to email us about finding a team to root for. One of the strongest aspects of our franchise is our fan base! We have one of the best, if not the best fans in the world! We are one of the oldest franchises in the league as we just celebrated our 50th season last year during the 2009 campaign. We went to 4 straight Super Bowls from 1990-1993. We would love for you to be a part of our diehard fan base, home to some of the best tailgaters in the NFL. If you'd like to provide us with an address we can get a fan pack out to you and if you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to email us or give us a call at 1-877-228-4257.

Thanks!
Old 02-01-2011, 10:00 PM   #20
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt_GoBlue

Hey Matt,

Thank you for taking the time to email us about finding a team to root for. One of the strongest aspects of our franchise is our fan base! We have one of the best, if not the best fans in the world! We are one of the oldest franchises in the league as we just celebrated our 50th season last year during the 2009 campaign. We went to 4 straight Super Bowls from 1990-1993. We would love for you to be a part of our diehard fan base, home to some of the best tailgaters in the NFL. If you'd like to provide us with an address we can get a fan pack out to you and if you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to email us or give us a call at 1-877-228-4257. Thanks!
That is amazing. How did you e-mail the teams? I should do this with baseball.
Old 02-01-2011, 10:01 PM   #21
Hall Of Fame

z Revis's Arena

I wanna know who wrote the email. lol
Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2011, 10:01 PM   #22
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

I have absolutely no interest of diluting my purple and black blood but I wouldn't mind doing something like this just to get a hold of all 32 fan packs. That'd be pretty cool.
Old 02-01-2011, 10:04 PM   #23
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt_GoBlue

Hey Matt,

Thank you for taking the time to email us about finding a team to root for. One of the strongest aspects of our franchise is our fan base! We have one of the best, if not the best fans in the world! We are one of the oldest franchises in the league as we just celebrated our 50th season last year during the 2009 campaign. We went to 4 straight Super Bowls from 1990-1993. We would love for you to be a part of our diehard fan base, home to some of the best tailgaters in the NFL. If you'd like to provide us with an address we can get a fan pack out to you and if you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to email us or give us a call at 1-877-228-4257.

Thanks!
Kudos to the Bills on such an interesting and great reply!

See, that should tell you to CIRCLE THE WAGONS!

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker
Old 02-01-2011, 10:25 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 3

this is very interesting.. im very surprised u got an email back. however, i am and always will be since 1989 (year of birth) be a bengals fan. i absolutely hate mike brown and see that he clearly has no want to win and dish out money. but thinking about our history and to have the hope still lingering, i will not switch teams. imo (not trying to bash u), to be a true fan is to stick with them through thick and thin. to make each season more interesting, i always pick an NFC team (that dont play the bengals) i want to root for (mostly underdogs with potential). like this year, i rooted for the rams most the season along with the bengals.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »