Home

Rank NFL offenses 1-32

This is a discussion on Rank NFL offenses 1-32 within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2011, 01:18 PM   #89
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Rank NFL offenses 1-32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
TJACK is what he is. He's had 20 starts and played in 36 games. He's a guy who's probably best suited as a backup.. I think as #2's in the league go, he's a good fit. If he's starting for you and you want him to play 16 games, you are in trouble. I think the more he plays the less effective he becomes.

I am convinced, Carroll is playing him, and doing other things at this point to win the Andrew Luck sweepstakes.
This probably deserves its own thread but I wonder if Carroll would play for the Barkley sweepstakes.
Old 08-30-2011, 01:50 PM   #90
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwharton
This probably deserves its own thread but I wonder if Carroll would play for the Barkley sweepstakes.
The question should be who has a better chance of landing their collegiate QB in the pro's Harbaugh or Carroll.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Old 08-30-2011, 02:13 PM   #91
Banned

BParis's Arena

OVR: 9

20. Bears- The Bears have a good offense, but Cutler has issues with turning the ball over and their running attack is solid. They have a rich tradition of running the ball down teams back, and should be a decent offense this season.

The Bears were ranked 22 in rushing last year (not really solid eh?) and 28th overall in passing. I do not know how you can rank them anywhere close to 20 this year.

Forte is a one trick pony who has no moves other than forward and back, with the state of the O-line this year, it is likely to be mostly back and not forward.

Devin Hester cannot run routes properly.

Greg Olsen, the only person who could catch on the entire team was sent packing because he had the audacity to speak against not so smart Marty Martz.

Johnny Knox was sent to the second string, couldn't catch a cold anyways, but he gave the appearence of a deep threat.

Roy William acquired from the Coyboys is a cancer, who has no work ethic, and drops passes.

Their O-line is not better by cutting Olin Kreutz.

And Last but not least, Cutler has proven himself to be a quitter. I guarantee you when things start getting rough this year, and things will likely get rough early, Cutler and this entire team is going to implode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2011, 03:02 PM   #92
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
The question should be who has a better chance of landing their collegiate QB in the pro's Harbaugh or Carroll.
Pretty much what I was getting at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BParis
20. Bears- The Bears have a good offense, but Cutler has issues with turning the ball over and their running attack is solid. They have a rich tradition of running the ball down teams back, and should be a decent offense this season.

The Bears were ranked 22 in rushing last year (not really solid eh?) and 28th overall in passing. I do not know how you can rank them anywhere close to 20 this year.

Forte is a one trick pony who has no moves other than forward and back, with the state of the O-line this year, it is likely to be mostly back and not forward.

Devin Hester cannot run routes properly.

Greg Olsen, the only person who could catch on the entire team was sent packing because he had the audacity to speak against not so smart Marty Martz.

Johnny Knox was sent to the second string, couldn't catch a cold anyways, but he gave the appearence of a deep threat.

Roy William acquired from the Coyboys is a cancer, who has no work ethic, and drops passes.

Their O-line is not better by cutting Olin Kreutz.

And Last but not least, Cutler has proven himself to be a quitter. I guarantee you when things start getting rough this year, and things will likely get rough early, Cutler and this entire team is going to implode.
You're selling Forte short and I'm sure you know that (exaggerating for effect?). Adding Barber to a role more suited to his skills will be a huge help also. The running attack won't be compared to Minnesota any time soon, but combined with that defense, it's more than serviceable and that combination helped them win the division last year.

You're selling Knox short too, and I'm not even that high on him. He'll end up starting though bc your assessment of Roy Williams unfortunately seems to be pretty spot on.

And I can't stand Cutler but I didn't even realize this thought of him being a quitter had gone past the water cooler talk of casual fans that only get information from watching MNF. I guess much like Rivers and Tomlinson, Cutler's a quitter bc he had an injury that pulled him out of a playoff game? Is there really even a single other example that would make him a quitter.

There are far too many legitimately bad things about this guy to rag on to make one up. People need to drop the quitter talk and stick to the reckless gunslinger douchebag talk that's followed him for years.

BTW, I agree, the Bears will probably fall off from last year... just not as far as it seems your assessment would have them drop (which looks like worse team in the league if all that's true).
Old 08-30-2011, 03:09 PM   #93
Banned

BParis's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Pretty much what I was getting at.

There are far too many legitimately bad things about this guy to rag on to make one up. People need to drop the quitter talk and stick to the reckless gunslinger douchebag talk that's followed him for years.
At least there is something we absolutely agree on!
Old 08-30-2011, 08:38 PM   #94
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Maybe. I am not as high on Barkleys pro prospects as others though.
Old 08-31-2011, 01:45 PM   #95
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

OVR: 14

chiefs - 32....thats all i got
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »