Home

K.C. Chiefs are good. Really Good.

This is a discussion on K.C. Chiefs are good. Really Good. within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2012, 12:44 AM   #57
Rookie

papasmurf's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: K.C. Chiefs are good. Really Good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShizNo1
I love when my favorite teams aren't being talked about
me too. ive seen things this preseason quite frankly that concern me about kc. one thing i think is they will struggle againast the run. they will miss carr badly. cassel is ok i guess but if he goes down they are truly screwed.
honestlythe team nobody is talking about is san diego. as much as i hate the m i see them winning the division. everybody is talking about kc and denver.but watch out for the bolts.
Old 08-30-2012, 05:31 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 0

All I want this year is for us to make the playoffs and get past the first round.
NCAAF:USC
NCAAB:Kansas
Old 08-30-2012, 07:33 PM   #59
Rookie

The ArkanSaw's Arena

OVR: 11

Only reason i like the Chiefs is Jamaal Charles. So underrated, The guy averaged 6.4 yards per carry when healthy...If he returns to 100% he is IMO the best HB in the league.
Old 09-01-2012, 02:19 AM   #60
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12

The Cheifs are good, they just need a Quarterback, because Cassel is not the answer.
Old 09-01-2012, 05:04 PM   #61
TRC
Rookie

TRC's Arena

The Chiefs have potential, but I still would say they are below the likes of Denver and San Diego. KC has too many "ifs" on their offense... If Charles returns to pre-injury form...If Bowe stops being a DIVA...If Cassel can live up to the money he has been given by KC after showing one good season with NE... If the Defense can stop high-octane offenses so that KC can keep up on the score board. As far as the division goes, I would put KC's Defense at 1, but is it enough??? Especially when you have Manning on the other side of the ball. What has made Manning great is how well he reads a defense, and can make them look silly. Denver will be able to score on KC... Can KC keep up?? That being said, I put Cassell #4 (maybe #3 above Palmer if Palmer doesn't get his receivers on the same page) in the division. I just don't think Cassell and KC will be able to generate enough offense to keep up with Denver and Manning. They may not be able to keep up with San Diego and Rivers as well. Oakland is Oakland.... They should remain at the bottom of the division.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2012, 10:17 PM   #62
All Star

rdnk's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRC
Oakland is Oakland.... They should remain at the bottom of the division.
They haven't been at the bottom in a few years.
Old 09-02-2012, 02:25 PM   #63
TRC
Rookie

TRC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdnk
They haven't been at the bottom in a few years.
OK... but close to the bottom for the past 10 years. The Raiders haven't won the AFC West since 2002. I don't see that changing any time soon. Do you?? Just curious...

Here are the facts:

AFC West Final Standings: OAKLAND RAIDERS 2003-2011

2011- 3rd
2010- 3rd
2009- 3rd
2008- 3rd
2007- 4th
2006- 4th
2005- 4th
2004- 4th
2003- 4th

Last edited by TRC; 09-02-2012 at 02:43 PM.
Old 09-02-2012, 02:31 PM   #64
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRC
The Chiefs have potential, but I still would say they are below the likes of Denver and San Diego. KC has too many "ifs" on their offense... If Charles returns to pre-injury form...If Bowe stops being a DIVA...If Cassel can live up to the money he has been given by KC after showing one good season with NE... If the Defense can stop high-octane offenses so that KC can keep up on the score board. As far as the division goes, I would put KC's Defense at 1, but is it enough??? Especially when you have Manning on the other side of the ball. What has made Manning great is how well he reads a defense, and can make them look silly. Denver will be able to score on KC... Can KC keep up?? That being said, I put Cassell #4 (maybe #3 above Palmer if Palmer doesn't get his receivers on the same page) in the division. I just don't think Cassell and KC will be able to generate enough offense to keep up with Denver and Manning. They may not be able to keep up with San Diego and Rivers as well. Oakland is Oakland.... They should remain at the bottom of the division.
Seriously?

If Manning plays like Manning. If the Oline can hold up. If the defense can step up. If the Manning brings the WR's to a higher level. If McGahee stays healthy and doesn't lose a step.

If Matthews can stay healthy. If the Chargers WR's can sync well w/ Rivers. If a playmaker will emerge at WR. If someone can step up in place of Tolbert and Matthews. If Gates can stay healthy.

If Palmer can return to his form of old. If McFadden can stay heathy. If a backup can emerge when McFadden gets hurt. I the Raiders defense can step up.

Every team in that division has some serious "ifs".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »