Home

Week 3 (Monday Night Football): Green Bay Packers (1-1) @ Seattle Seahawks (1-1)

This is a discussion on Week 3 (Monday Night Football): Green Bay Packers (1-1) @ Seattle Seahawks (1-1) within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2012, 11:21 AM   #41
MVP

stlpimpmonsta's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Week 3 (Monday Night Football): Green Bay Packers (1-1) @ Seattle Seahawks (1-1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateDogPack12
Considering the fact that on a BAD day, Green Bay put up 22 against the best defense in football, I don't think 30 is too bold a prediction. Especially when you consider I predicted we'd get a couple interceptions and they'd help us score via great field position. Again, the Packers defense has a knack for creating turnovers and Wilson is a rookie Quarterback. Not that bold a prediction.

I do agree time for prep doesn't really matter. However, Seattle no doubt has one of the best home field advantages in the NFL.

To beat Green Bay, you have to either dominate up front so soundly as to disrupt Rodgers ALL DAY. Like what the 49ers did to us in Week 1, or you have to be deep enough in the secondary to cover all those weapons. Seattle is great on the back end in the base, but they'll have to play a lot of nickel and dime against the Pack. Also, they can get after the QB at times, but not to the level of the 49ers or Bears.

I'll stand by my call 30-14 Pack. And I don't think it's that bold a prediction.

LOL they WISH they put up that many points. Please watch the game and stop looking at final scores.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2012, 11:28 AM   #42
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: Week 3 (Monday Night Football): Green Bay Packers (1-1) @ Seattle Seahawks (1-1)

I'll be watching this game. I have a feeling GB will come out with the victory but I don't think it'll be as easy as some would expect. I really like what Pete Carroll is doing with the Seahawks.

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker
Old 09-23-2012, 12:08 PM   #43
Pro

MillerTime89's Arena

OVR: 24

I am really excited for this game Monday night. I can see this game being a defensive struggle. Something is missing right now with the Packers offense and I don't see Russell Wilson having a huge night against the Pack's D either. It's going to come down to which ever team turns the ball over less. 17-13 Packers
Old 09-23-2012, 02:47 PM   #44
Go Pack Go!!

NateDogPack12's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlpimpmonsta
LOL they WISH they put up that many points. Please watch the game and stop looking at final scores.
LOLOLOLOL rotflmao omg I did watch the whole game. Guess you don't think Cobb's return counts as "putting up points"?
Old 09-23-2012, 03:12 PM   #45
Go Pack Go!!

NateDogPack12's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilla56
Green Bay is the best offense in the league?
Now that Hernandez is hurt for New England, and the Saints are without their coach and playcaller, I'd say yes, they are without question. Jennings, Nelson, Cobb, Jones, Driver, and Finley are a stable unmatched anywhere in the league in terms of depth. Benson is a pounder and he's going to get more comfortable in the scheme as the year goes on.

Seattle fans, understand I have mad respect for your D. I am simply saying with a couple interceptions, Green Bay can get to 30. It's a reasonable prediction. That's all I'm saying.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2012, 05:02 PM   #46
Banned

OVR: 32

This is the NFL... Anything can happen. The Vikings proved that once again today.

Seahawks 21, Packers 17
Old 09-23-2012, 05:05 PM   #47
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateDogPack12
Now that Hernandez is hurt for New England, and the Saints are without their coach and playcaller, I'd say yes, they are without question. Jennings, Nelson, Cobb, Jones, Driver, and Finley are a stable unmatched anywhere in the league in terms of depth. Benson is a pounder and he's going to get more comfortable in the scheme as the year goes on.

Seattle fans, understand I have mad respect for your D. I am simply saying with a couple interceptions, Green Bay can get to 30. It's a reasonable prediction. That's all I'm saying.
Judging by how the Seahawks' D has played over the past handful of games, I don't think it's all that reasonable. Possible, of course... But highly doubtful.

Let's make a deal? If Green Bay hangs 30 on the Seattle D, I will display a Packers avatar of your choosing for one week. If Green Bay fails to score 30, you change your avatar to the Seahawks logo for one week.
Old 09-23-2012, 05:05 PM   #48
All Star

BleacherBum2310's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilla56
Green Bay is the best offense in the league?
Yes. at last one of them. I don't think it's a leap to say that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »