Home

Week 14: Atlanta Falcons (11-1) @ Carolina Panthers (3-9)

This is a discussion on Week 14: Atlanta Falcons (11-1) @ Carolina Panthers (3-9) within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-09-2012, 09:28 PM   #49
Pro

Ampking101's Arena

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ubernoob
Actually, I brought facts. Plenty of them.
As did I, regardless what you believe most of my posts had multiple facts, even stats -gasp- oh my goodness. Yes you have brought "facts" but a majority of them to troll about how bad the Falcons are, really high and mighty coming from a Saint fan, really left a bad taste in your mouth kicking you out of the playoffs huh?

And Chisksaint, I'll say this. I showed you a ton of respect in OSVets 12 so yes i know you and I respect you (to a degree anyways), however the trolling leaves a bad taste in my mouth. This game had nothing to do with the Saints yet you felt the need to come in and bash not only the Falcons but what I had to say. Saints fans are ridiculous sometimes.

Old 12-09-2012, 09:29 PM   #50

ubernoob's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Week 14: Atlanta Falcons (11-1) @ Carolina Panthers (3-9)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampking101
As did I, regardless what you believe most of my posts had multiple facts, even stats -gasp- oh my goodness. Yes you have brought "facts" but a majority of them to troll about how bad the Falcons are, really high and mighty coming from a Saint fan, really left a bad taste in your mouth kicking you out of the playoffs huh?

And Chisksaint, I'll say this. I showed you a ton of respect in OSVets 12 so yes i know you and I respect you (to a degree anyways), however the trolling leaves a bad taste in my mouth. This game had nothing to do with the Saints yet you felt the need to come in and bash not only the Falcons but what I had to say. Saints fans are ridiculous sometimes.
I'm a Packer fan, so I'd love to talk about kicking someone out of the playoffs. I have literally seen one stat/fact from you in this thread, and that is when you typed 11-2.
Old 12-09-2012, 09:34 PM   #51
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

OVR: 31

I love the, "your team is not involved in this thread, stay out! (while I throw countless cheap shots at them for absolutely no reason and completely unprovoked)."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2012, 09:45 PM   #52
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampking101
I love how when I left this morning after the game it was Saints fans bashing the Falcons, when I return more of the same.

I find it funny we are the only one in the division who deserves respect and the only one who doesn't get it. I remember when the Saints were a joke and it was bags for days in the stands. I will celebrate playoff appearances because it shows we are consistent.

Saints fans are just mad their SB win is tainted by the bounty scandal and now have no hope to even appear in the playoffs. Sean Peyton hopefully ends up back in Dallas and the Saints go back to the bag days. So much for doing the whole "we'll go all the way and show them that we can take the trophy without being underhanded in the face of everyone picking on us".

Falcons won't get respect until we win a playoff game is what everyone is saying, I have a feeling even if we win the SB no one would show 'em respect anyways. Any other team being 11-2 "they could go all the way" nope not the Falcons, Why, you ask, cause we are so good a regular season record that is outstanding is considered mediocre for them. Never mind the fact we broke franchise record this season.
Despite all the back and forth going, which I still don't know what it's about, he does have a fair point here.

I mean isn't this what we've all said from the beginning anyway?
Old 12-09-2012, 09:48 PM   #53
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

OVR: 31

Lol if the Falcons won the superbowl noone would still respect them? Oh...right?
Old 12-09-2012, 09:51 PM   #54
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

Obviously I was talking about them having success in the playoffs in order for them to gain everyone's respect, despite having good regular seasons.
Old 12-09-2012, 09:52 PM   #55
Pro

Ampking101's Arena

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ubernoob
I'm a Packer fan, so I'd love to talk about kicking someone out of the playoffs. I have literally seen one stat/fact from you in this thread, and that is when you typed 11-2.
Well that makes me feel a lot better, saw you in a Saints forum figured you were a Saints fan, at least we have some diversity up in here.

Sorry I didn't sit here and type that Roddy has 68 catches on the season for 1,023 yards 4 tds or Julio Jones has 58 catches for 931 yards 6 tds. That Matt Ryan has a 68% completion with 3,590 yards, 22 tds, 13 ints. Or the fact that Ryan is #7 in yards, #8 in tds, or that Roddy White is #8 in yards and Julio is #11 or that Decoud is #2 in interceptions in the league.

I didn't think all that needed to be typed out as everyone says "it's not how good you were only if you win is what matters". Falcons aren't the same team that they were lotta changes in the off-season. I won't sit here and say we are gonna win in the playoffs cause i don't know that, but i do know that we are a lot better than we get credit for.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2012, 09:54 PM   #56
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilla56

I guess it wasn't Manning choking all them years against the Patriots, right?

- Michael Jordan

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »