Home

NFC Wild Card Weekend: Seattle Seahawks (5) @ Washington Redskins (4)

This is a discussion on NFC Wild Card Weekend: Seattle Seahawks (5) @ Washington Redskins (4) within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2013, 07:53 PM   #81
Robot

thaima1shu's Arena

OVR: 21
I don't think you're wrong for your thoughts, but it's just such a redundant topic at this point. The horse has been beaten to death, revived, then beaten to death again. There's nothing that can be done about it now one way or another.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2013, 08:04 PM   #82
You know why I'm here...

jWILL253's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: NFC Wild Card Weekend: Seattle Seahawks (5) @ Washington Redskins (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaima1shu
I don't think you're wrong for your thoughts, but it's just such a redundant topic at this point. The horse has been beaten to death, revived, then beaten to death again. There's nothing that can be done about it now one way or another.
I agree. And, if the likes of the NFL Network, ESPN, and various other sports sites would stop bringing it up every chance they get, it would be a dead issue.

Basically, I was just pointing out that that game is still an issue to people 14 weeks after the fact (which is funny, considering nobody even talks about the false touchdown that was called in the Houston-Detroit game). Sorry for getting all frustrated and stuff...
Old 01-05-2013, 08:48 PM   #83
Robot

thaima1shu's Arena

OVR: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by jWILL253
I agree. And, if the likes of the NFL Network, ESPN, and various other sports sites would stop bringing it up every chance they get, it would be a dead issue.

Basically, I was just pointing out that that game is still an issue to people 14 weeks after the fact (which is funny, considering nobody even talks about the false touchdown that was called in the Houston-Detroit game). Sorry for getting all frustrated and stuff...
The national media also talks about Tebow all the time. Doesn't mean it's worth the time to get worked up over it. Just gotta learn to ignore it my friend.
Old 01-05-2013, 09:06 PM   #84

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:

Sure it's an issue to Packer fans and others, it potentially cost the Packers a first round bye.

You can argue the call but you can't argue what affect the result has had on the Packers.

Why a Seahawks fan would bring it up again since it had no bearing on you is beyond me.
Old 01-05-2013, 09:34 PM   #85
You know why I'm here...

jWILL253's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Sure it's an issue to Packer fans and others, it potentially cost the Packers a first round bye.

You can argue the call but you can't argue what affect the result has had on the Packers.

Why a Seahawks fan would bring it up again since it had no bearing on you is beyond me.
Having 5 losses in a season had an effect on the Packers.

Well, the Packers seem to be handling business right now. So, if they win this game, complaining about it is gonna be pointless.

And, I already explained the reason why I brought it up: conversation fodder. Maybe you should read the post...
Old 01-05-2013, 09:41 PM   #86

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Having 5 losses in a season had an effect on the Packers.

Well, the Packers seem to be handling business right now. So, if they win this game, complaining about it is gonna be pointless.

And, I already explained the reason why I brought it up: conversation fodder. Maybe you should read the post...
Come on, you know I read your post, no reason to get an attitude.

I even agreed with your argument that the Packers had a chance to take care of their own business and didn't.

The fact is that the article isn't as ridiculous as you made it out to be and is very relevant to Packer fans.

It was a questionable call that has affected the Packers greatly and didn't affect the Hawks at all, tonight's outcome is irrelevant. That was my only point.
Old 01-05-2013, 09:44 PM   #87
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

Damn man, you STILL talking about that game?.

We've moved on from yet YOU constantly keep bringing that up and this is not the 1st or 2nd time either.

LOL @ conversation fodder. Right, because there's nothing else about this playoff game to talk about...

Quote:
No it's not because regardless, it's still a mistake by the League. A win or loss does not change that fact.
Old 01-05-2013, 09:50 PM   #88
Banned

OVR: 55

Quote:
Never mind the fact that they would be playing at home and not on the road next week...
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »