Home

NFC Championship: "Rain City Rumble III" #5 San Francisco 49ers @ #1 Seattle Seahawks

This is a discussion on NFC Championship: "Rain City Rumble III" #5 San Francisco 49ers @ #1 Seattle Seahawks within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-23-2014, 12:27 AM   #1089
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: NFC Championship: "Rain City Rumble III" #5 San Francisco 49ers @ #1 Seattle Seah

Sherman may have been 100 and sincere about good game stuff (Lol I doubt it) but knowing his history, I dont blame Crabtree for taking it the wrong way. I would have thought he was trolling me too.
Old 01-23-2014, 12:31 AM   #1090
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: NFC Championship: "Rain City Rumble III" #5 San Francisco 49ers @ #1 Seattle Seah

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracerBullet
Wasn't mocking him or anything.
I don't see how anyone can honestly believe that, unless they're completely naive or maybe from another country or something.
Old 01-23-2014, 01:08 AM   #1091
Robot

thaima1shu's Arena

OVR: 21

Here are the extended versions of the SoundFX, one from each half:

First Half: http://t.co/62OA2zRUlP

Second Half: http://t.co/gb0awqC3GT

Disregarding the Sherman/Crabtree stuff, which was actually pretty 'meh', there's some really cool stuff here. Crabtree/Boldin talking about how the Seahawks offense is just run-run-play action was hilarious (because it's true, mostly).

Lynch talking to Sherman: "Give me the opp to close it out bruh. Or, if you want to, you can do it. But I don't mind."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2014, 01:18 AM   #1092
One Last Job

TracerBullet's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilla56
Sherman may have been 100 and sincere about good game stuff (Lol I doubt it) but knowing his history, I dont blame Crabtree for taking it the wrong way. I would have thought he was trolling me too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyBass
I don't see how anyone can honestly believe that, unless they're completely naive or maybe from another country or something.
To me, he doesn't sound like he's in ****-talking mode at that point. Just excited.

BUT...

I do agree with King here on Crabtree. I don't blame him just because of the poor timing of it all. At that point in time, I would at least tell him to **** off more than likely if I was Crabtree. Russell Wilson could have said good game to him while he ran back on the field (since he's one of the poster boys of class) and I guarantee Crabtree still says something completely negative to him at that point, though he may not push him away.

My guess is that this would end the same way though even if he did find him after the game though given their history.
Old 01-23-2014, 03:58 AM   #1093

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracerBullet
To me, he doesn't sound like he's in ****-talking mode at that point. Just excited.

BUT...

I do agree with King here on Crabtree. I don't blame him just because of the poor timing of it all. At that point in time, I would at least tell him to **** off more than likely if I was Crabtree. Russell Wilson could have said good game to him while he ran back on the field (since he's one of the poster boys of class) and I guarantee Crabtree still says something completely negative to him at that point, though he may not push him away.

My guess is that this would end the same way though even if he did find him after the game though given their history.
I could just as easily guarantee he wouldn't, and since there is no history there I doubt Crabtree does much of anything but everyone has their take on it.
Old 01-23-2014, 10:00 AM   #1094
Hall Of Fame

LowerWolf's Arena

OVR: 19

I've got no problem with Crabtree's reaction.

It's been beaten to death, dug back up and beaten some more at this point.
Old 01-23-2014, 10:37 AM   #1095
You know why I'm here...

jWILL253's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
Yeah, saw it, Crabtree probably overreacted, I doubt Sherman was 100% sincere and was trying to get a reaction more then just a simple handshake, imo both guys share blame and I cant wait for this dead horse to get put to rest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilla56
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyBass
"Even though I now have proof otherwise, I'm gonna totally disregard that and stick to my initial bias because he's still a dick anyways."

Jk, jk...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2014, 04:10 PM   #1096

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by jWILL253
"Even though I now have proof otherwise, I'm gonna totally disregard that and stick to my initial bias because he's still a dick anyways."

Jk, jk...
The difference is you wanna take it at face value and give him the benefit of the doubt while ignoring the past between the two players and I'd expect most Seattle fans would and thats fine. I already said both sides share the blame.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »