Home

Super Bowl LVI: (4)Los Angeles Rams vs. (4)Cincinnati Bengals - Live from Los Angeles

This is a discussion on Super Bowl LVI: (4)Los Angeles Rams vs. (4)Cincinnati Bengals - Live from Los Angeles within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-09-2022, 01:37 PM   #33
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Super Bowl LVI: (4)Los Angeles Rams vs. (4)Cincinnati Bengals - Live from Los Ang

An excessive heat watch has been issued for LA and they’re talking about temps of 87 degrees on Sunday.

How I would kill to have that weather right now
Old 02-09-2022, 02:11 PM   #34
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Super Bowl LVI: (4)Los Angeles Rams vs. (4)Cincinnati Bengals - Live from Los Ang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keirik
What’s everyone’s super bowl food spread looking like?

In laws and family coming over. We are looking at slow cooker teriyaki meatballs, Buffalo chicken dip, mini bagel pizzas, pigs in a blanket, chips, dip, all that crap.
Oh man, we get nuts. I make pizza, chili, hot wings, fried Mac & cheese balls, Meatballs, and homemade cookie & cream ice cream. We usually start by 2-3. Most of the non football people bail out before the game starts. But usually the kitchen Is for the football people and the living room is for non football people who just want talk about the commercials.

This should be an amazing match up! Jalen Ramsey vs Jar'Marr Chase. What are the Bengals going to do with Aaron Donald?
https://youtu.be/BMERZjoEi5IIMG_20180115_165630.jpgIMG_20180115_172741~4.jpgPXL_20220130_235547726.MP.jpg
Old 02-09-2022, 05:20 PM   #35
MVP

cam21224's Arena

OVR: 12

I usually make a seafood feast both fried and steamed, snow crab legs, blue crabs, lobster tails, shrimp with potatoes and broccoli.

For my fried portion, fried shrimp, fried whitings, fried chicken, corn bread, baked Mac & cheese, red rice & sausage and usually some deserts either a strawberry cake or homemade banana pudding.

With the past seven months I’ve had I just might order out some pizza and hot wings this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2022, 08:10 PM   #36
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by cam21224
I usually make a seafood feast both fried and steamed, snow crab legs, blue crabs, lobster tails, shrimp with potatoes and broccoli.

For my fried portion, fried shrimp, fried whitings, fried chicken, corn bread, baked Mac & cheese, red rice & sausage and usually some deserts either a strawberry cake or homemade banana pudding.

With the past seven months I’ve had I just might order out some pizza and hot wings this year.
And yoooo ordering isn't a bad thing. I did that when my son was born 2 years ago. I was still figuring out how to be a parent .
Old 02-09-2022, 08:52 PM   #37
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

I’m glad we’ve got a new matchup, but it doesn’t feel like Super Bowl week with no Brady or Mahomes playing
Old 02-09-2022, 11:36 PM   #38
MVP

Keirik's Arena

OVR: 16

It’s so funny how you see all the different approaches to game day eats. Love that idea of featuring stuff from the area of both teams.

Maybe I’ll do some Cincinnati style skyline chili!
Old 02-10-2022, 10:43 AM   #39
MVP

IlluminatusUIUC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasontoddwhitt
Rhinegeist is known for their IPAs, but they have a massive selection of different beers.

They look awesome, but their beer locator doesn't have any stores in Colorado sadly. They're hosting a watch party if that's your jam.
Old 02-10-2022, 10:54 AM   #40
MVP

IlluminatusUIUC's Arena

Pivoting to the game for a second, I've seen a lot of people arguing about how the Rams have built their roster, including this tweet: https://twitter.com/Jason_OTC/status...0HBFiU-Lw&s=19

Despite the way people look at the #Rams they actually ranked 6th in the NFL in homegrown players. They had the most drafted players in the NFL on their roster this year. That's been overshadowed by the big trades
— Jason_OTC (@Jason_OTC) January 31, 2022

The perception of the Rams IMO comes not just from the trades but from the fact that they are constantly chasing big name players, especially ones with big draft pedigree as well. They have been throughout the McVay tenure: Watkins, Suh, Talib, Peters, Cooks, Dante Fowler, Clay Matthews, Weddle [twice!], Ramsey, and Beckham just off the top of my head.

Other teams, like Buffalo, have built their teams just as much through FA/trades but they've done so by chasing much cheaper cast-off options. So it just changes the narrative.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »