Home

MLS Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on MLS Discussion Thread within the Pro Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Pro Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-31-2017, 11:13 PM   #1473
MVP

Thrash13's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: MLS Discussion Thread

Obviously NYCFC playing with 10 men almost half the match didn't help much, but Columbus is playing really well right now. They're probably playing better than any team other than TFC, so that'll be fun. It was nice to see the Columbus home crowd atmosphere pretty rowdy too!

It's looking like a Seattle/Portland Western Conference Final is fairly likely, and I'm always down for that!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 11-01-2017, 03:01 AM   #1474
MVP

Brahvocado's Arena

OVR: 0

Honestly at this point, as cool as it would be for TFC to win it, I hope it's the Crew.
Old 11-01-2017, 11:01 AM   #1475
All Star

bhurst99's Arena

OVR: 27

As great as last year's Highway 401 Derby/Eastern Conference Final was between Montreal and TFC, I'm guessing the potential Portland-Seattle Western Conference Final would be equally bonkers given their existing rivalry.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2017, 11:17 AM   #1476
MVP

studbucket's Arena

OVR: 8

I think Portland will have a tough time keeping Houston off the scoreboard with all their injuries, especially to Chara. Of course, Portland can still score, but that away goals rule will be rough for them.

It will be interesting to see how many of the Seattle injured players play/start on Thursday. Marshall, Alonso, and Svensson could all be ready. Maybe Rodriguez off the bench.

🏈RIFLE - a dystopian football league.

🏀Bringing Back the Buzz - my first dynasty.
Old 11-03-2017, 07:54 AM   #1477

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

What a collapse by Vancouver. Going from looking like they'd finish 1st in west to falling to 3rd and then not scoring in playoffs.
Old 11-03-2017, 11:40 AM   #1478
MVP

Thrash13's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brahvocado
Honestly at this point, as cool as it would be for TFC to win it, I hope it's the Crew.
Yeah, it would be pretty sweet to see with all that's going on with the team. I haven't cheered for them against Atlanta or NYCFC, but it would certainly put the owner in a pretty rough spot. Haha. Their home crowd was great the other night! It would be nice to see it like that every time. The team may not be in this situation if that was the case all along. Who knows..

On another note, Seattle took care of business last night. Portland is banged up pretty badly, but I still hope they get through. Seattle/Portland for a shot at MLS Cup would be fun!
Old 11-03-2017, 12:03 PM   #1479
All Star

bhurst99's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
What a collapse by Vancouver. Going from looking like they'd finish 1st in west to falling to 3rd and then not scoring in playoffs.
One shot on target over two games. I'm not sure if Seattle's defense is that great or Vancouver was just that bad. I'm leaning toward the defense is that great and repeating as champs seems like a definite possibility.
Old 11-03-2017, 12:54 PM   #1480
MVP

studbucket's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhurst99
One shot on target over two games. I'm not sure if Seattle's defense is that great or Vancouver was just that bad. I'm leaning toward the defense is that great and repeating as champs seems like a definite possibility.
I think it's a combo of Seattle's defense being stout, Carl Robinson and team having an awful mindset, and Seattle matching up well against what Vancouver likes to do.

🏈RIFLE - a dystopian football league.

🏀Bringing Back the Buzz - my first dynasty.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Pro Soccer »