Home

ACQB gameplay discussion

This is a discussion on ACQB gameplay discussion within the SFL Online Franchise forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-25-2010, 03:19 PM   #17
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: ACQB gameplay discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by sb24
Oh Im not really mad I was just joking. I have never asked for a scouting report so I cant be mad I didnt get one. Now my next game is against your division rival Jags....... And you have played the new Pats owner before I have...... ....... I guess now is the time to ask you LOL.
The Pats owner has stingy run defense. If your O-line can handle blitzes well and get some push you'll be fine. You have edwards right? I would go to him early and often. he can act as your Andre. Smart route your deeper routes to account for the sudden pressure. He brings steady A-Gap heat. My biggest problem in that game was bleepin Pat White. He missed several throws that he routinely makes.(easy ints) He has a sound defensive game plan. He will try to beat you up in the trenches and then go to work on you. Don't abandon the run and stay away from Wilfork DT, he is one tough SOB. When he is on offense play a lot of Man. You have Revis, that alones takes away 2/3 of the footbal field. Match him up on the rookie Perry. He may try the Wr screen on you. Be ready for that. He also likes to throw to the TE. When your guys get to garrard make sure they wrap up or hitstick his *** otherwise you'll make a highlight reel(not in the good way) Thats about all I got off the top of my head. Good luck
Old 05-25-2010, 03:29 PM   #18
MVP

sb24's Arena

OVR: 28

Alright so he is good with pressure and I lead the league last season in the # of times sacked.... wonderful. I was reviewing the highlights for your game with him and saw the WR screen. Well I feel prepared now and you gave some good info, thanks!
Old 05-25-2010, 03:44 PM   #19
Pro

OVR: 14

Quote:
Alright so he is good with pressure and I lead the league last season in the # of times sacked.... wonderful. I was reviewing the highlights for your game with him and saw the WR screen. Well I feel prepared now and you gave some good info, thanks!
Do you know how to modify your O Line? Like Pinch, pull them left, right, etc? Maybe this will help you against Blitz happy people

"I went to games as a Knicks fan, they had Strickland, they traded him....and ever since then son, I HATED THEM!" - Nature
Old 05-25-2010, 03:49 PM   #20
MVP

sb24's Arena

I know how in the sense I know what buttons to press, but I never read where its coming from very well. Thats just the adjustment time from being a long time 2k player converting to Madden just for this league.

I also find if I slide left or right it usually ends up being worse for me due to a bad read.
Old 05-25-2010, 04:03 PM   #21
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
I forgot one. When you see the 1or 2 wr set(power) It will be 80% a toss play or some variation thereof. Maybe a PA. When you see this set Bring heavy heat playside shift you linebackers to the weak side and shoot the gap. This will disrupt almost every play that you can run from this formation. Joker Jones is very fast but he does most of his damage on the edges.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2010, 04:33 PM   #22
MVP

boxboy99's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDROMADA 1
I found a play or two on defense that limit the stretch/toss/pA plays. Just discovered it yesterday from playing the Pats. Now granted we missed some tackles but my players were in the right position. I'll name drop too haha. I'll tell you this much the 2-3 owners that I have played that I am really impressed with are.

Danny
Blaise
Basilisk
CK
Whitewalls
Trojan
Teambayern
Spark
Pappy
Mattray
King Va
EventHorizon
LBz
Phobia
Shiz
cantcatch

Okay so I named more than 3. I lost most of these games and won a few, either way I learned something and it was very fun. The competition over here is very stiff. I enjoy playing most of you folks. If I didn't mention you here its probably b/c I'm still feeling the sting from a whoopin that I received or I forgot.

Edit: Or I didnt enjoy playing you.
You must of forgot those whippings I put on you It has been awhile though so I will let it slide. Anyways I agree about clearing the air. If there is something I do that someone doesn't like I would like to know so I can correct the issue. I think I play a pretty clean game. Offensively I use most of my playbook. I am to the point I try not to repeat the same run or pass play at all during a game. I do hot route my back 7 on defense sometimes. I do this quite a bit when people keep running motion to figure out if I am in zone or man. I will move a couple zone guys into man to man to confuse my opponet and give different looks.
2017: 93-69 - Swept by Red Sox in World Series
2018: 100-62 - Swept by Dodgers in NLCS
2019: 14-11
Old 05-25-2010, 04:42 PM   #23
MVP

sb24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxboy99
You must of forgot those whippings I put on you It has been awhile though so I will let it slide. Anyways I agree about clearing the air. If there is something I do that someone doesn't like I would like to know so I can correct the issue. I think I play a pretty clean game. Offensively I use most of my playbook. I am to the point I try not to repeat the same run or pass play at all during a game. I do hot route my back 7 on defense sometimes. I do this quite a bit when people keep running motion to figure out if I am in zone or man. I will move a couple zone guys into man to man to confuse my opponet and give different looks.
I agree with all of this but the bolded part the most. If I have ever done something questionable I want to know about it.
Old 05-25-2010, 04:56 PM   #24
MVP

sb24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxboy99
I think you misread it. I said I want to know if I do something someone doesn't like.
Thats what I was trying to say ...... Not sure where the miscommunication is coming from or I am missing a typo.

Quote:
If I have ever done something questionable I want to know about it.
Am I not saying the same thing? Im confused.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »