OVR: 1
Re: SFL News Zone

Very cool stuff. Good read.
Old 09-08-2014, 10:57 AM   #10
Rookie

CrimsionXBL's Arena

OVR: 2

Putting a lot of pressure on me as a new guy predicting me to win the AFC East, i'll certainly try my best to prove you right.
Old 09-08-2014, 10:04 PM   #11
Number 1 Stunna

F0rl3fclov3r's Arena

OVR: 11

Good stuff look forward to the NFC North edition
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2014, 09:34 PM   #12
Rookie

tauph85's Arena

OVR: 0

NFC West

1. Seattle Seahawks - ColdWarMachine
The Super Bowl champions did nothing but upgrade and bring back their own this offseason, as the re-signed studs in their secondary with Richard Sherman and Earl Thomas, and brought back Michael Bennett, who was a huge difference-maker in the playoffs. The Seahawks needed to address the receiver position, so they re-signed Doug Baldwin who has done nothing but improve each year, and drafted speedster Paul Richardson out of Colorado. Keeping their core intact, the Seahawks are primed to dominate the NFC again, albeit in the toughest division in football.
Record: 12-4

2. San Francisco 49ers - GCK Turk
After getting bounced by their rivals in Washington in the NFC Championship Game, the 49ers went out to improve their roster and re-sign their own this offseason, and did so. With the miles adding onto Frank Gore, they drafted Ohio State product Carlos Hyde in the NFL Draft, to create a lethal backfield with LaMichael James. Fear the D is the tone this year, This will be a close race to see who wins the NFC West.
Record: 11-5

3. Arizona Cardinals - Illnyill
The Cardinals made some great moves this offseason, like bringing in Antonio Cromartie to play alongside Patrick Peterson (the self-proclaimed best cornerback in the NFL), Jonathan Dwyer, and Jared Veldheer, finally giving them a huge upgrade at left tackle. The problem now, is that the Cardinals are falling behind in a very tough division.
Record: 7-9

4. St. Louis Rams - im ur pops
The Rams are so talented, but it is a shame they sit in the NFC West. If they were in the AFC South, or the AFC North, they would be the best team by far. The only question mark lies with former #1 overall pick Sam Bradford, who simply can't stay healthy, and can't play on a consistent basis. Otherwise, this roster is great. The emergence of Zac Stacy and the drafting of Tre Mason forms a dynamic backfield, This division, plus the schedule is just too tough for any owner.
Record: 6-10
Old 09-09-2014, 09:42 PM   #13
Rookie

tauph85's Arena

NFC North

1. Detroit Lions -Spawn9143
The Lions decided to ignore their poor secondary, and drafted tight end Eric Ebron in the first round, and overpaid for Golden Tate to give Matthew Stafford another weapon. With Chris Houston being their only viable defender in the secondary, the Lions will allow plenty of points this year, but will score plenty as well. Plus this owner is solid. I have them winning the North.
Record: 11-5

2. Green Bay Packers - F0rl3f Cl0v3r
The Packers need Aaron Rodgers to win this division, and that is the most obvious football statement I'll ever make. Last year, Eddie Lacy was a revelation, giving the Packers their first real run threat since Ahman Green, and opening things up for Rodgers with Randall Cobb, Jordy Nelson, and the rest. The Packers have always had a weakness on defense, and they did their best to fix it, by adding Julius Peppers.
Record: 9-7

3. Chicago Bears - Lord Follman
The Bears went all out to upgrade their defense this offseason, by bringing in Jared Allen and Lamarr Houston to rush the passer, and drafting Kyle Fuller and Brock Vereen to shore up the secondary. But the inconsistency of Jay Cutler scares me. He will fail them again.
Record: 6-10

4. Minnesota Vikings - no owner
This team has no owner, they will lose games, yet they still have Adrian Peterson, and other blue-chippers like Harrison Smith, Cordarrelle Patterson, Xavier Rhodes, and more. This team is young, but talented.
Record: 4-12
Old 09-09-2014, 10:00 PM   #14
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

You are talking about real life, not this league. Some good, some arguable write ups.
Old 09-09-2014, 10:36 PM   #15
Rookie

tauph85's Arena

? its just fun man, lol dont mean any harm.. ill delete it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2014, 10:42 PM   #16
Rookie

unc_kobw's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tauph85
? its just fun man, lol dont mean any harm.. ill delete it
Just let him prove you wrong lol it's no big deal

I do think he will win his division though.
NFL: Seattle Seahawks

Madden SFL League - If you beat them, they will boot you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »