Home

Old 09-05-2014, 04:32 PM   #1
Rookie

tauph85's Arena

OVR: 0
SFL News Zone

This will be where all the following are posted.
Power Rankings
Statistics
Game Picks (includes game of the week)
Playoff Picture
Player of the Week
Award Races
Mock Drafts...etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2014, 04:45 PM   #2
Rookie

tauph85's Arena

Re: SFL News Zone

SFL Madden 15 Season 1 - Division by Division Predictions

AFC East
1. New York Jets - Constable Crim
With tons of new Offensive additions such as Eric Decker and CJ2k and a solid Defense, I have the Jets winning the AFC East
Record: 10-6

2. New England Patriots - D11 King
The Patriots didn't do as much in the offseason as some thought they would, outside of acquiring the cornerback duo of Darrelle Revis from Tampa and Brandon Browner from Seattle, I just dont see enough here to win the AFC East.

3. Miami Dolphins - Phinsfan
The main question here for the Phins is will Ryan Tannerhill succeed at QB. If not, the Phins will crash and burn.
Record: 7-9

4. Buffalo Bills - JGreg
The Bills put all their stock into Sammy Watkins saving the team, Huge investment that the team hopes will pay off. E.J Manuel to me didnt show signs of being a Franchise QB, but its only been one year. Lets hope the Defense stays hot and CJ Spiller can stay healthy. Bills are still rebuilding so I have them last in this competitive AFC East
Record: 6-10
Old 09-05-2014, 04:59 PM   #3
Rookie

tauph85's Arena

AFC South

1. Houston Texans -Weezy Da Boss
Are you kidding me? So biased here, Texans will bounce back and claim the AFC South. The Defense will hold its own and with a fresh Arian Foster, I have them making a deep Playoff run.

Record: 11-5

2. Indianapolis Colts -Robb dabeasty1
Colts will play solid, Andrew Luck is the future. Colts couldnt do much in the draft when they made the error to trade for Trent 2 yards a carry Richardson, Colts didnt make much noise in Free Agency either. Lets see what happens.

Record: 9-7

3. Jacksonville Jaguars - NoCheeseNukka
This Jaguars team is sneaky, and with a very proven owner stepping up into the spotlight, this team could surprise. The offense is pretty mediocre, with Toby Gerhart expected to start, and Justin Blackmon being suspended. The defense has improved dramatically though, with the additions of Chris Clemons, Red Bryant, and Sen'Derrick Marks. The pass rush will be great, and with a young secondary that is due to improve, Jacksonville will be a tough out every Sunday.

4. Tennessee Titans - No Owner
The Titans are going to struggle this year, plain and simple. Plus with no Owner, they will lose a lot of games.

Record: 2-14
Old 09-06-2014, 12:25 AM   #4
Rookie

tauph85's Arena

AFC West

1. Kansas City Chiefs -Axl Sizemore
The Chiefs failed to upgrade their offense at all, and lost their best starting offensive tackle to Miami. The way their new regime will have them playing though, they will play fast and explosive, so their personnel doesn't necessarily need to be spectacular. The Chiefs will be a Divisional round brink team. I have them going over the Broncos this year.

Record: 12-4

2. Denver Broncos- True G4mer
Jesus Denver is stacked across the board! but I just dont have this current Owner taking the team far. Denver is now arguably the best team in the NFL, let's see if they can finish.

3. San Diego Chargers -Mitch Da Creator
After a surprising resurgence last year, the Chargers nearly knocked off the Broncos in the Divisional Round of the playoffs. I see a rapid decline coming. Not only did the Chargers fail to upgrade their pitiful offensive line in the draft or free agency, they also failed to get more help for Philip Rivers, after drafting the superb Keenan Allen last year. The Chargers still have a stingy defense, and adding Jason Verrett to the secondary helps, but they have so many holes on offense that it will really hinder the team.

4. Oakland Raiders -Melo Montana
Personally, I think the Raiders got a lot better this offseason. They decided to wait a year to get their salary cap issues fixed, and then they spent on veterans to relatively short deals. Watch out for a re surging Raiders.

Record: 5-11
Old 09-06-2014, 12:39 AM   #5
Rookie

unc_kobw's Arena

OVR: 2

I like seeing that prediction of the Chiefs winning the AFC West.
NFL: Seattle Seahawks

Madden SFL League - If you beat them, they will boot you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2014, 12:54 AM   #6
Rookie

tauph85's Arena

AFC North

1. Pittsburgh Steelers - Blackdiamond718
The Steelers are back to the top of the ultra-competitive AFC North due to some great moves in the offseason, especially on the defensive side of the ball. Drafting Ryan Shazier in the 1st round was a good move, but adding Mike Mitchell and bringing back James Harrison was even better. The only complaint I had was the lack of attention to the wide receiver position, but the Steelers did bring in LeGarrette Blount and Dri Archer. The Steelers are primed for another playoff run with the veteran leadership of Roethlisberger and company, and the new spark of youth.

2. Baltimore Ravens - Lbzrule
The ravens seem to be getting worse and I think adding Steve Smith isnt going to fix their Offensive issues. Plain and simple, the QB there needs to play better.

3. Cincinnati Bengals - King Goins
The problem is, the Bengals didn't really improve at positions of need. With a very weak offensive line, and some holes at linebacker, they could become the bottom feeders of this division, especially with ownership in question.

4. Cleveland Browns - JD Bildeberg
The Browns also completely cut ties to the 2012 regime by trading Trent Richardson to Indianapolis, and releasing Brandon Weeden. They then drafted Justin Gilbert and Johnny Manziel respectively with their two 1st round picks respectively. In free agency, the Browns added Donte Whitner and Karlos Dansby to the defensive side, and brought in Ben Tate to compete for the starting running back spot. The Browns have improved drastically, with an already solid defense, but aren't ready to make the next step.
Old 09-06-2014, 01:01 AM   #7
Rookie

tauph85's Arena

NFC East

1. Philadelphia Eagles - Tauph85
The Eagles highlighted the offseason with the release of Pro Bowl wide receiver DeSean Jackson due to off the field issues, and continuing to mold this roster to Chip Kelly's liking. New GM from Chicago will come in, and continue to help Chip create a fast roster, that models after the Oregon Ducks. Acquiring Darren Sproles from New Orleans was an absolute steal, as he will catch 60-70 balls in this offense, while the rushing leader from last year LeSean McCoy is a burner that all defenses must worry about. My only worry is can rookies Josh Huff and Jordan Matthews come in and fill in the void left by Jackson? Only time will tell.

2. Dallas Cowboys - Tombsong
The Cowboys have too many holes to even land at 8-8 again.The Cowboys are so inconsistent it is unbearable, missing the playoffs for 3 straight years, and relying on Tony Romo gunslinging rather than trying to shore up the defense.

3. Washington Redskins - Hoggard5000
If RG3 can stay healthy, I believe the offense can hide the woes in the defense. This owner has done it before, it can be done again.

4. New York Giants - No Owner
The Giants made some nice moves this offseason, like adding Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, and drafting Odell Beckham from LSU to add to an already talented receiving core. Eli Manning had one of his worst seasons last year, as the Giants started 0-5, and managed to tread water for the last 11 games. This year, I don't see much improvement, as they've fallen behind in a tough division. With the emergence of Philadelphia, and Washington hiring the right GM at the right time, I see New York falling to a top 5 pick, and a difficult choice to make about Eli Manning.
Record: 3-13
Old 09-06-2014, 01:10 AM   #8
Rookie

tauph85's Arena

NFC South

1. Carolina Panthers- AC Knows
That defense alone will carry this team to a record above 500, but I believe Cam Newton will hold his end of the bargain and the offense will rise even after losing their Soul leader Steve Smith after 12 seasons.
Record: 12-4

2. Atlanta Falcons- TheTruth1566
Man this team looks good. Keeping those pair of receivers healthy is key, especially with the new addition of Devin Hester. That Defense is hungry and Matt Ryan wont dissapoint. But the schedule of the Falcons is rough and I dont know if this owner will weather the storm.

3. New Orleans Saints- Dubb40
That high powered offense is still in tact lead by the Future Hall of Famer Drew Brees, What I liked most about the Saints this year was their attention to the Defense, but again with this tough schedule they have I dont know if the team can make it this year. Prove me wrong.
Record: 8-8

4. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Cypher Simile
The Bucs will compete, no one is putting any doubt in that. This division alone will cause problems. Too many tough games and Im not sure of this owner.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »