Home

Right Analog "Highlight Stick" M15 Edition

This is a discussion on Right Analog "Highlight Stick" M15 Edition within the SFL Online Franchise forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2014, 04:40 AM   #17
MVP

TheTruth1566's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Right Analog "Highlight Stick" M15 Edition

It's just something that the newer owners must get acclimated to. It's not as difficult as it may seem. But it's pretty much unacceptable for vets who have been here. This has been the case from the time that "locomotion" was introduced into the game itself. No reason to "redirect" the RB with the left analog if he's already heading a certain way. Dialog is good though, if everyone can get on the same page, it eliminates any potential BS and the videos weren't made to single any one person out, I just asked AC to put the videos together so that the league could get visuals on how you're expected to run the football minus the option.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
Father of (Cypher/Super [Adopted])
SFL Super Bowl 11-Time Champion
11 Super Bowl Appearances
Old 09-10-2014, 07:48 AM   #18
Sideline Football Commish

dubbduces's Arena

OVR: 23

Ain't no discussion needed. Give the new cats time to get acclimated and boot the vets who refuse to follow the rule, simple and plain.
SFL BOWL X Champion (Eagles, M12)
SFL BOWL XIII Champion (49ers, M13)

Madden 15- Saints
NFC SOUTH CHAMPIONS (11-4-1)
Old 09-10-2014, 10:11 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

How did dudes get past the tryout game and can't follow rules? We've had 2000 yard rushers using the juke stick. It doesn't hinder your running ability at all if anything it makes your running backs ratings matter more. It's a very simple rule.
Old 09-10-2014, 10:32 AM   #20
Rookie

unc_kobw's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersFan20
How did dudes get past the tryout game and can't follow rules? We've had 2000 yard rushers using the juke stick. It doesn't hinder your running ability at all if anything it makes your running backs ratings matter more. It's a very simple rule.
I played basically just like I did in the tryout game as I have in every other game, but I finally got a complaint. I know some users have various opinions on how the left stick is used. I feel like a small change of direction should be fine, as long as your not using the left stick for cutting and massive change of direction I don't see how it should be a problem. But I'm trying to get better.
NFL: Seattle Seahawks

Madden SFL League - If you beat them, they will boot you.
Old 09-10-2014, 10:34 AM   #21
Pro

OVR: 7

Don't touch the left stick while running. Or for those who want to be technical, point it straight up.

Bam, problem solved.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2014, 10:36 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by unc_kobw
I played basically just like I did in the tryout game as I have in every other game, but I finally got a complaint. I know some users have various opinions on how the left stick is used. I feel like a small change of direction should be fine, as long as your not using the left stick for cutting and massive change of direction I don't see how it should be a problem. But I'm trying to get better.
From what I read nobody is really trying to out you specifically it's just an issue the league has that it shouldn't. You're new so you'll need time to get used to the rules it's the dudes who have been here for years that we have the real issue with. The video would have been made if it was you, me, the commish, an admin or madden himself. It's just something we don't tolerate.
Old 09-10-2014, 11:10 AM   #23
MVP

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by unc_kobw
The game has changed movement wise since Madden 2010, but some people have not grown with those changes and have chose to not adjust to the change and instead play the game as though we still are playing madden 2010 on xbox 1.

So as not to be a problem child in the league, I will remove myself from ownership of the Dallas Cowboys. The defense has enough advantage this year without having to worry about someone beefing with you cause they want you to run into their defenders.
Old 09-18-2014, 06:12 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 1

I know im still getting used to it, i played the pats last night and it was the first time in a long time using AP that i didnt get 100 yrds.

Whats helped me out is lab sessions and practicing the run in practice mode

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »