Home

NCAA Football 13 Gameplay Video - Maryland vs. Michigan

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Gameplay Video - Maryland vs. Michigan within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-27-2012, 06:36 PM   #185
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: NCAA Football 13 Gameplay Video - Maryland vs. Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by VERNELLWOODARD
EA IS GARBAGE
LOL!

You just joined the site just to make this brilliant post...............

I may be critical of their games at times myself. But come on atleast provide a logical reason for your distaste of the game.

Otherwise i'm going to just assume your EA H A T E R

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2012, 08:01 PM   #186
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnalnirvana
no one is trying to talk anyone out of buying the game...thats not my concern...

this old build argument is non sense, this is the third year i have been hearing this " work in progress" "early build" stuff..the game is always the same when released...

who markets a product and believe they will be buying a completely different product, so you are saying i wont be buying what i am seeing, so why are you showing it...

my beef is with the AI, if ea had better AI they would show it, dont tell me that they have better AI but in this early build they are marketing they choose to show crap.....

its never personal its just a critique of the product when you have a bad record you dont get alot of slack...
Yessir!

If the AI was on point they'd be shoving it down our throats (not necessarily a bad thing either). I tend to believe that EA shows us what they think are improvements in their game (either new features or fixes to the previous years game).
Old 05-27-2012, 08:05 PM   #187
MVP

cparrish's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: New Gameplay Video Maryland @ Michigan (5/24)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyg713
After watching again. I think they need to just slow the animations down a little. The animations look good, but they aren't "blended" together as nicely as they could be. The DB back peddles then quickly turns to run with the WR. There is nothing wrong with it, it looks correct and there is no sliding or anything, but he should be a little slower in that transition. He goes from back peddling to full sprint instantly. There just needs to be that slower transition to get to that sprint. I want to see players try and gain speed.
They slow down when you play the game on "slow" or "very slow" speed, which is one of the main reasons I play on those speeds.

Xbox 360: BuffEye Rosters
PS3: BuffEyeRosters
Old 05-27-2012, 08:20 PM   #188
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: New Gameplay Video Maryland @ Michigan (5/24)

That has always been their problem though. Some of there animations happen too fast and others happen too slow.

Their change of direction, acceleration and tackle animations happen too fast. But their hand off, spin, stiff arm and lowering the shoulder animation happen too slow. I have lost count how many times I seen the ball carrier attempt a spin move but it comes out so slow that he get tackled in mid spin right in the back.

And even though they said suction on tackle don't exist, it is still there as well. In my last game I played, ran right pass this defensive tackle that was being blocked and he suddenly did a 180 and WARPED 3 yard up and 2 yards over to the right to tackle me from behind UP HIGH around the shoulder pads.

That is another thing that irks me, too many tackles from behind up high around the shoulder pads when in reality they aren't in arms reach to make that type of tackle but some how it plays out anyway. What baffles me the most is that they warp into position to do it.

It is like if I am 3 yards in front of you, the only way you should be able to tackle me is to dive and swipe at my feet or dive and reach for my back. But for you to be running up right and warp into me from behind, no, I'm not cool with that.

If they can remove all the warping into position and all the suction from the game, the game would be much improved.
Old 05-28-2012, 12:05 AM   #189
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnalnirvana
no one is trying to talk anyone out of buying the game...thats not my concern...

this old build argument is non sense, this is the third year i have been hearing this " work in progress" "early build" stuff..the game is always the same when released...

who markets a product and believe they will be buying a completely different product, so you are saying i wont be buying what i am seeing, so why are you showing it...

my beef is with the AI, if ea had better AI they would show it, dont tell me that they have better AI but in this early build they are marketing they choose to show crap.....

its never personal its just a critique of the product when you have a bad record you dont get alot of slack...

yep most of us are still going to get the game like we do every year. i don't like speding $60 bucks on games that don't improve much but i'm hard headed when it comes to NCAA Football i just have to get the game anyway LOL!

But as you pointed out regardless if it's the final build or not we hear this same argument every year. When the game releases there isn't much difference to me between the retail version and the vidoes we see prior to release.

I don't think that is going to change this year either.....i think these videos we are seeing are right now is the actual gameplay we'll get in July.

I just want to see a video that shows off improvement out of the CPU AI offense before the game gets released.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 05-28-2012, 12:20 AM   #190
MVP

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
yep most of us are still going to get the game like we do every year. i don't like speding $60 bucks on games that don't improve much but i'm hard headed when it comes to NCAA Football i just have to get the game anyway LOL!

But as you pointed out regardless if it's the final build or not we hear this same argument every year. When the game releases there isn't much difference to me between the retail version and the vidoes we see prior to release.

I don't think that is going to change this year either.....i think these videos we are seeing are right now is the actual gameplay we'll get in July.

I just want to see a video that shows off improvement out of the CPU AI offense before the game gets released.
I think a lot of us are in the same boat with you.
Old 05-28-2012, 08:35 AM   #191
All Star

OVR: 17
If they add more realistic defensive play calling AI and remove the CPU knowing your play and setting up for it all the time, we could be in business.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2012, 12:46 PM   #192
Rookie

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers

i dont know if that was the same build we will see on release day, the reason i say that because i think that build we saw with michigan and maryland was an old build because there is no ticker at the bottom of the screen, which is confusing to me becaue the first video they released,(USC and Oregon) the first time had the ticker at the bottom but this one dont. i hope this is the case that this a old build and they just trying to show off the improvements to gameplay.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »