Home

MLB The Show 22: Year to Year Saves Remain Out, Stadiums Will Not Transfer

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 22: Year to Year Saves Remain Out, Stadiums Will Not Transfer within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-31-2022, 03:04 PM   #1
MVP

jack1535's Arena

OVR: 3
MLB The Show 22: Year to Year Saves Remain Out, Stadiums Will Not Transfer

The biggest downer about MLB The Show's transition to next-gen consoles last year had to do...

Written By: Chase Becotte

Click here to view the article.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2022, 03:07 PM   #2
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: Franchise Players, with Y2Y saves confirmed to not be back, what is your plan?

Just like '21, if the improvements to gameplay and franchise warrant it, I will buy/play '22. If not, I'll stick with '21.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 01-31-2022, 03:08 PM   #3
Pro

SFNiners816's Arena

Re: Franchise Players, with Y2Y saves confirmed to not be back, what is your plan?

It's almost a guarantee that I will not be buying the Show 22...the removal of the Y2Y save takes the most important feature from the series for me and basically kills a multi year Franchise for me.
Old 01-31-2022, 03:11 PM   #4
MVP

jack1535's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFNiners816
It's almost a guarantee that I will not be buying the Show 22...the removal of the Y2Y save takes the most important feature from the series for me and basically kills a multi year Franchise for me.
The thing for me though is with how terrible the regression and progression system is, and how bad the draft classes become in a few seasons. I can’t even get more than 5 years in a franchise without wanting to restart
Old 01-31-2022, 03:14 PM   #5
Pro

SFNiners816's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack1535
The thing for me though is with how terrible the regression and progression system is, and how bad the draft classes become in a few seasons. I can’t even get more than 5 years in a franchise without wanting to restart

From the Show 14 thru the Show 20, I finished 12 season....It became a chore towards the end but I took care of a lot of this by editing guys across the league. I just really loved drafting guys and progressing them through the minors and getting multiple seasons out of them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2022, 03:15 PM   #6
MVP

jack1535's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFNiners816
From the Show 14 thru the Show 20, I finished 12 season....It became a chore towards the end but I took care of a lot of this by editing guys across the league. I just really loved drafting guys and progressing them through the minors and getting multiple seasons out of them.
Yeah I tried to do that and got over it after a season. I also like drafting my own guys but trying to edit every team become so time consuming I wasn’t having fun anymore. Felt like work each time I tried to play
Old 01-31-2022, 03:16 PM   #7
#realtalk

dalger21's Arena

OVR: 7

Hard pass. Didn't buy '21 because of no Y2Y.
Old 01-31-2022, 03:51 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 0

Im not one who really plays a franchise over multiple video games so y2y doesn't bother me that much. I hate its not there more for the roster creators.

Priority wise, im stuck upgrading every year because face scans are like on elf the most important things to me. I'd die playing with a CAP from 20 knowing there's an amazing scan I wouldn't have access too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »