2008- In.
2007- In.
2006- In.
HCTP- In.
SYM- In.
JBI- Not in.
KYR- In.
SD!- Not sure, never owned.

Unless you mean his actual in-game comeback move.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2011, 10:55 PM   #42
Hard Times.

Bellsprout's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: WWE '12 DLC

BTW, if Foley doesn't have Mankind/Dude Love/Cactus Jack as his attires, I will riot.

You're on notice, THQ.
A lot of you guys seem pretty cool, but you have wieners.
Old 10-26-2011, 11:48 PM   #43
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayman
BTW, if Foley doesn't have Mankind/Dude Love/Cactus Jack as his attires, I will riot.

You're on notice, THQ.
They can leave the psychotic Mankind out, give me Al Snow's best friend.
Old 10-27-2011, 11:53 AM   #44
Rookie

toine2983's Arena

OVR: 7

Here's the details for Fan Axxess:

Quote:
IT'S BAAACK! The extremely popular Fan Axxess pass will make it's triumphant return for WWE '12. If you didn't purchase the pass last year, you're missing out. Take a look at what holding a Fan Axxess pass for WWE '12 will get you this year.
Gallery Photo

For starters, you will save money! Fan Axxess is a special program that ensures you get our WWE '12 DLC that's to come, for a one-time single cost of $11.99 (US) on PSN or 960 MS points. One cost, one time, no strings, all post-launch DLC we release for WWE '12 over the coming months is yours. Fan Axxess pass gives you a total savings of approximately 25%, if you were planning on purchasing all of our DLC content. Our current DLC offerings announced are posted below, but here are a few more important reasons why Fan Axxess may be for you:
  • You can purchase each of the DLC items noted below individually for approximately $0.99 or 80 Microsoft points. You would save 25% with Fan Axxess at $11.99 (US) PSN or 960 MS points.
  • The Attribute Customizer and All Unlockables is included again this year with Fan Axxess or priced separately at $0.99 or 80 Microsoft points.
WrestleMania Pack - (Available Late November) - 80 MS Points / $0.99 per item
  • Jerry "The King" Lawler playable Superstar
  • Jim Ross playable Superstar
  • Michael Cole in WrestleMania XXVII attire playable Superstar
  • Shawn Michaels in retro attire
  • Road Warriors black and silver shoulder pads and spikes
  • Edge and Christian retro tag team playable Superstars
WWE Divas Pack - (Available December 2011) - 80 MS Points / $0.99 per item
  • Five playable Divas! (names revealed on 10/27/2011)
WWE Legends Pack - (Available January 2012) - 80 MS Points / $0.99 per item
  • Three of the biggst playable WWE Legends of all-time! (names revealed at a later date)
Our Fan Axxess program is designed for the WWE '12 fan that wants all of the post-launch DLC with a cost savings that ultimately enhances your virtual WWE experience. You will gain access to premium gameplay content, customization features, and recognition for your loyalty to the WWE '12 franchise. We believe our DLC content is packed with great stuff again this year. Experience what it's like to be a Fan Axxess pass holder for the first time all over again. We hope you enjoy it!

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

When will the WrestleMania pack for Fan Axxess or individual purchase be available?
  • The WrestleMania pack is scheduled for release in late-November.
Can I purchase the WWE Divas package independent of Fan Axxess? If so, how much will it cost?
  • The Divas Pack will be sold separately from Fan Axxess, on a per item basis, at an anticipated cost of 80 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE or $0.99 on PlayStation Network.
When will the WWE Legends pack for Fan Axxess or individual purchase be available?
  • The content pack is scheduled for release in January of 2012.
Is there any way to purchase the downloadable content items individually?
  • Yes. We are selling each item in the downloadable content packs individually as part of the WWE Shop in-game store featured in WWE '12. WWE superstars, and alternate ring gear options will each be available for an
Can I purchase the WWE Superstar Attribute Customizer independent from Fan Axxess? If so, how much will it cost?
  • The WWE Superstar Attribute Customizer will be sold separately from Fan Axxess at an anticipated cost of 80 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE or $0.99 on PlayStation Network.
    • International Price Points:
      • €0.75
      • £0.59
      • AU $1.30
Is it true Fan Axxess will allow me to access all unlockable content?
  • You will be able to quickly access more than 60 unlockable items in WWE '12, including playable WWE Legends, WWE Superstars and WWE Divas, alternate ring gear, playable arenas, WWE Championships and more.
Can I purchase the ability to unlock this content independent from Fan Axxess? If so, how much will it cost?
  • Access to all unlockable content will be sold separately for an anticipated cost of 80 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE or $0.99 on PlayStation Network.
    • International Price Points:
      • €0.75
      • £0.59
      • AU $1.30
Are retailer exclusives, such as The Rock available through Fan Axxess?
  • Access to The Rock will not be included in the Fan Axxess program. However, following all retail programs, access is expected at a TBD price point for both Xbox LIVE and PlayStation Network.
Do you have any downloadable content packages planned for release beyond January of 2012?
  • We have no additional news to share beyond what is already announced. Keep your eyes posted here at our official website for all future updates.
Old 10-27-2011, 12:45 PM   #45
Rookie

toine2983's Arena

WWE 12 Divas Pack:

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2011, 12:56 PM   #46
Rookie

toine2983's Arena

Details about the Diva Pack

Quote:
WWE '12 Divas DLC Pack Revealed! Submitted by THQ on Oct 27, 2011 7:26AM PDT in News

Are you ready, WWE Divas fans? This is YOUR moment. We have a slew of WWE Divas featured in our second WWE '12 DLC Release.
Pricing and Release Details
  • Each item will be 80 Microsoft Points, or $0.99 on PSN
  • Purchase Fan Axxess again this year (960 Microsoft Points, or $11.99 on PSN) which guarantees you all of the DLC released with ovr 25% total savings.
  • WWE Divas DLC Pack will be released in December of 2011
NOTE: The WWE Divas roster profiles have not been unlocked yet, because their models have not been completed. We'll announce their roster profiles upon completion of the DLC pack.
Trish Stratus

Arguably one of the greatest Divas in WWE history, Trish Stratus finally makes her return to WWEgames via WWE '12's second DLC release. We told you that we gave the WWE Divas some love this year, and in my opinion, Trish Stratus' inclusion guarantees 100% "Stratusfaction!"

Kharma

Some of you wanted her in last year, but that was crazy talk considering the game was done, and DLC plans finalized. What we DID do though was try and secure Kharma for our DLC pack for WWE '12. We're happy that we were able to get her. Kharma had such an incredible debut, but her temporary departure makes this DLC item that much more valuable.

The Bella Twins

Brie and Nikki Bella return to WWE Games, and after one of their best years 2010-2011, their presence in this release is a welcome one.

Vickie Guerrero

EXCUSE ME! You'll finally able to shut that trap up. Vickie will be available in this release, and I can't tell you how happy I am to have her. She'll be accompanying Ziggler and Swagger, and I just might put more Superstars or Divas under her tutelage. What will you do with VG in WWE '12?

FREE DLC - Alicia Fox (RELEASED WITH DIVA DLC)

We also wanted to announce that we're continuing our tradition of FREE DLC, with WWE Diva Alicia Fox. She'll be included in a future DLC release, but won't be included in the WWE Divas Pack. We just wanted to let you know that we didn't forget about her. Stay tuned for more details on Fox.

Alright WWE Divas fans, let's hear it. We know that this is always a heated topic for you guys, so let us know if we did well or not with this one. Let me know your thoughts on Twitter @stephensonmc. We have one more pack to go, and it's the big one. The WWE Legends Pack is up next, and we cannot wait to show you what we rounded up.
- "The Hammer" @stephensonmc
Old 10-27-2011, 01:00 PM   #47
Hard Times.

Bellsprout's Arena

OVR: 40

That is not Trish's best picture.

And there's no chance I'm spending a dime on that pack. I don't think I'd even download it if it was free.
A lot of you guys seem pretty cool, but you have wieners.
Old 10-27-2011, 01:31 PM   #48
MVP

fpac's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayman
That is not Trish's best picture.

And there's no chance I'm spending a dime on that pack. I don't think I'd even download it if it was free.
Same here. I don't use the Divas in the game so no way I'm buying any.

Considering the only DLC on the list I'm interested in is HBK and the 3 legends, I'll just pick them up separately and skip out on the Fan Axxess.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »