Home

WWE Off-Topic

This is a discussion on WWE Off-Topic within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-20-2017, 12:22 AM   #10433

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: WWE Off-Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCMPunk
So in an interview Chris Jericho revealed him and Kevin Owens was supposed to be for the Universal Title and he would drop the title at Payback to Lesnar. So of course the most logical plan and storyline booking gets denied by Vince.
It's WWE. Logic means nothing. Could've just had Jericho win his first ever rumble. Have choice of which champ to face. Festival of friendship still happens(but Owens turns on Jericho because he wants to face him/is mad about Goldberg match). Jericho vs Owens for title at wm!

And on SD, Wyatt wins at EC, and Orton turns on Wyatt during his championship celebration on SD, and sets up their wm match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvalverde88
Lol, and to think, they never mentioned he electrocuted his bosses son, set his fellow employee on fire, tombstoned his ceo, crashed a wedding, lied about life changing injuries or Katie Vick. Part 2 maybe lol.

Last edited by Majingir; 05-20-2017 at 12:29 AM.
Old 05-20-2017, 12:35 AM   #10434

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

You could argue that neither Goldberg/Lesnar nor Owens/Jericho really needed that belt involved to make it a worthwhile WM match.

It's like Meltzer says, all these individual booking decisions don't matter. They put out so much content week to week and month to month that none of these matches are hugely important. Only guy who is protected (in terms of exposure and buildup) and special is Lesnar, and that's out of their hands.
Old 05-20-2017, 01:52 AM   #10435
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
OMG that was fantastic!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2017, 06:40 AM   #10436
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:

Classic lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 05-20-2017, 06:09 PM   #10437
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Awesome! While this was satire and done for entertainment, I do wonder though if any WWE stuff will be brought up and used against him.
Old 05-20-2017, 06:35 PM   #10438
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCMPunk
Awesome! While this was satire and done for entertainment, I do wonder though if any WWE stuff will be brought up and used against him.
Without question it will. Like Linda's was brought up when she got into politics.
Old 05-20-2017, 08:48 PM   #10439
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0

So tired of these "Coming Soon" packages for New Day and Lana. I know Lana is supposed to be doing the Emmalina gimmick but will she just arrive already. Also, anyone else want to see the New Day arrive and then Kofi or Big E turn heel and end New Day in the same night? I think Kofi as a heel could end up just as good as Rollins as a heel did except without the whole authority sell out thing.

Also much like how people expected the Shield breakup to be because of Reigns or Ambrose and not Rollins, it would shock everyone if Kofi went heel and broke up the New Day, not Big E.
Old 05-20-2017, 11:40 PM   #10440

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Only if it leads to one huge singles run for Kofi leading to him eventually getting world title, and once he loses it(to Big E), his career is over.

Not because I want his career to be done, but I remember in that Table for 3 episode they did, he basically said once New Day was done that it might be it for his career. If they could keep him around several months longer then that'd be great.

Turn on New Day, win MITB, cash in at Summerslam, lose title to Big E at Survivor Series.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »