Home

WWE Off-Topic

This is a discussion on WWE Off-Topic within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2019, 06:41 PM   #15457

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: WWE Off-Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
And how is sitting in catering at 2 sets of tapings every month or every other month any different than that? When's the last time you saw someone like Dan Matha, Arturo Ruas, or Babatunde have a legitimate well thought out and competitive match (read anything other than a squash match) on NXT TV? You know the guys and gals that need to learn how to work in the business and especially learn how to work on TV.

Because guys like Gargano, Cole, Owens, Balor, Rollins, Ambrose, and literally every other Indy Darling they've signed in the last 5/6 years haven't needed more than a 6-9 month in developmental before getting called up to the main roster. And that's just to learn where the hard cam and then start to learn how to the work "WWE Style".
Oh I agree. NXT hasn't really been developmental for a long while. I just don't think the PC is a substitute for actual development. It's where former NFL players go to get recruited by Vince.
Old 08-19-2019, 06:56 PM   #15458
Outback Jesus

OSUFan_88's Arena

OVR: 37

So going live, getting 2 hours, ect...

Does this mean that NXT is the official 3rd brand and supposed to be on par with RAW and Smackdown? Because if that's true, and they keep doing what they have been doing, I'm extremely hyped. If it's just going to be Superstars/Shotgun Saturday Night/Heat 2.0 then what a shame.

Urban Meyer is lol.
Old 08-20-2019, 02:39 AM   #15459
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

We need to stop overreacting. Everything will be fine. Let's give this a fair chance and not focus on the negatives. One bad thing will happen and everyone will jump all over it and hate. Don't psych yourselves out.

I truly believe that Paul is not gonna let Vince ruin his baby. Vince has supposedly taken a step back. It's time to see how Paul can run a live show. It's all gonna be his someday and for some reason I think Vince is starting to get that. I could be wrong, but I just don't see this getting ruined by Vince.

In fact, it's being reported that Vince wasn't even at Raw. Shouldn't read too much into this because I'm sure it's not just Vince taking a night off, but it seems like he trusts more people to get the job done than he has before. And I thought Raw was pretty good.
Old 08-20-2019, 01:00 PM   #15460
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

20190820_125814.jpg
Old 08-20-2019, 05:54 PM   #15461
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0

Ronda Rousey broke and nearly chopped her finger off filming for the FOX show 911 where she was supposed to slam the door in a dramatic fashion but slammed it on her finger instead.

I'm going to the post the picture she posted but look at your own risk.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1ZZ6BBn...d=6d9gf7aghdno
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2019, 06:04 PM   #15462

jvalverde88's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCMPunk
Ronda Rousey broke and nearly chopped her finger off filming for the FOX show 911 where she was supposed to slam the door in a dramatic fashion but slammed it on her finger instead.

I'm going to the post the picture she posted but look at your own risk.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1ZZ6BBn...d=6d9gf7aghdno

Quote:
Never let fear determine who you are. Never let where you came from determine where you are going.
Old 08-20-2019, 06:43 PM   #15463

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

So that's how you get pregnant? I kid I kid.
Old 08-20-2019, 07:48 PM   #15464
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0

The Reason Vince McMahon was not at RAW & won't be at SD Live tonight. The XFL will be revealing team names and logos at 12:30pm Wednesday. So it makes sense Vince needs to be there for it, but it does make me wonder with XFL beginning during The Road To Wrestlemania.

Will we see less Vince produced shows heading into Wrestlemania 36 as he concentrates on the XFL?

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »