Home

WWE Off-Topic

This is a discussion on WWE Off-Topic within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2019, 11:19 PM   #15441
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE Off-Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
If the medical staff says no, I doubt it'll happen. Even Bryan had to go get 10th opinions on his injury and eventually they cleared him.

Would be nice if Edge got an actual final match. Of all the guys who retired, he's one of the ones with the most out of nowhere retirement announcement. Even Austin while he was done after WM19, at least it was against Rock, and Austin "took his ball and went home" the prior year and was gone for awhile.

I heard his podcast in the past and he said the plan was gonna be Christian retiring him at WM(I believe it might have been WM28 if all went according to plan)
Out of all the comebacks, Edge would excite me the most if he could ever wrestle again. If Edge did get cleared, I don't see why he couldn't do a Goldberg or Lesnar schedule leading up to a proper final match. I'd be more excited to see one final run with Edge more than anyone else.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2019, 05:31 PM   #15442
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

This was during whatever that show is that superstars are watching the PPV from the back is. In this clip, it is the Fiend's Entrance and Gargano shows he is still a wrestling fan deep down and is mesmerized by the entrance. Meanwhile everyone else is talking and doesn't give a hoot. I'd fire everyone else in the clip who was talking because they clearly aren't passionate enough about wrestling and strap the rocket to Johnny for the next decade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaecGmUo8Pw

Last edited by UFCMPunk; 08-18-2019 at 05:33 PM.
Old 08-18-2019, 05:59 PM   #15443

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCMPunk
This was during whatever that show is that superstars are watching the PPV from the back is. In this clip, it is the Fiend's Entrance and Gargano shows he is still a wrestling fan deep down and is mesmerized by the entrance. Meanwhile everyone else is talking and doesn't give a hoot. I'd fire everyone else in the clip who was talking because they clearly aren't passionate enough about wrestling and strap the rocket to Johnny for the next decade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaecGmUo8Pw
Cornette would have slapped them lol.

No one is ever getting fired tho.
Old 08-18-2019, 09:26 PM   #15444
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

Read that NXT will be announced tomorrow as moving to the USA Network and it being a two hour show. Vince will be directly over NXT once it moves to the USA Network.

Shoot me now.

Last edited by PeoplesChampGB; 08-18-2019 at 09:28 PM.
Old 08-18-2019, 09:38 PM   #15445
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeoplesChampGB
Read that NXT will be announced tomorrow as moving to the USA Network and it being a two hour show. Vince will be directly over NXT once it moves to the USA Network.

Shoot me now.
I'm sorry but to everyone who has ever said there was never a AEW effect.... this right here is all the proof you need to know that THE AEW effect is real. Triple H took FCW and turned it into NXT. Put it on The Network and boom NXT took off. Never once in five years did Vince bother with NXT, despite the growing popularity and the success, Vince didn't think to ever put it on USA Network.

Now all of a sudden there is a new wrestling show and now all of a sudden Vince cares for NXT now? The AEW effect in full force.

Edit: There is a #RIPNXT going around on Twitter LOL.

Last edited by UFCMPunk; 08-18-2019 at 09:48 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2019, 09:54 PM   #15446
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
and now all of a sudden Vince cares for NXT now?
Who said he suddenly cares about NXT in particular? He'll care about whatever brand of his is on television. If NXT's going to be on TV, then having Vince in the mix is part of that. Just a fact.

Quote:
Meh...just more overreaction from wrestling nerds. Of course, I still think NXT largely died when Dusty did, so what do I know?
Old 08-18-2019, 09:55 PM   #15447
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

Man...NXT has been great since it turned into a legit show, haha.

Anyway. I'm sure H will still have majority ruling of his baby, so it is whatever.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Old 08-18-2019, 09:56 PM   #15448
MVP

Brother Love's Arena

Quote:
I'm sorry but to everyone who has ever said there was never a AEW effect.... this right here is all the proof you need to know that THE AEW effect is real. Triple H took FCW and turned it into NXT. Put it on The Network and boom NXT took off. Never once in five years did Vince bother with NXT, despite the growing popularity and the success, Vince didn't think to ever put it on USA Network.

Now all of a sudden there is a new wrestling show and now all of a sudden Vince cares for NXT now? The AEW effect in full force.

I like how people think Vince has nothing to do with NXT because it’s different. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »