Home

WWE Off-Topic

This is a discussion on WWE Off-Topic within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-20-2015, 01:15 PM   #6633
MVP

OVR: 4
Re: WWE Off-Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyJote
From PWINSIDER (via wrestlinginc):

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

That's probably the most believable thing that's been posted in this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On, On, On, To Victory!!

Gamertag: stewgilligan
Old 11-20-2015, 02:37 PM   #6634
Best in the World

BDKiiing's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianBird

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems like internet speculation to me.

Old 11-20-2015, 04:25 PM   #6635
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianBird
Not believable enough. Where are all the threats against her if she didn't comply? Try harder next time, PWInsider.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2015, 05:42 PM   #6636
MVP

Trevelyan's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
Not believable enough. Where are all the threats against her if she didn't comply? Try harder next time, PWInsider.
Thankfully the WWE doesn't have a long history of bad people doing BS to their employees. They've never exploited a death to make money. Oh no, they wouldn't do stuff like that.
Old 11-20-2015, 06:55 PM   #6637
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelyan
Thankfully the WWE doesn't have a long history of bad people doing BS to their employees. They've never exploited a death to make money. Oh no, they wouldn't do stuff like that.
Still arguing against point nobody's making, eh? WWE allowed a dumb comment on their show. Nobody was debating that.

WWE's statement says that even though the talent involved okayed it, they make the final choice to what makes air, taking ultimate responsibility for it. Since then, we have the PWInsider write up that expands on that a little more.

I'm sorry it didn't match up with the narrative you already decided on though.
Old 11-20-2015, 08:23 PM   #6638
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
Still arguing against point nobody's making, eh? WWE allowed a dumb comment on their show. Nobody was debating that.

WWE's statement says that even though the talent involved okayed it, they make the final choice to what makes air, taking ultimate responsibility for it. Since then, we have the PWInsider write up that expands on that a little more.

I'm sorry it didn't match up with the narrative you already decided on though.
Yea I have been on the side opposite of the forum. But the comment itself was stupid. And I agree someone should've notified the Flair family. Whether it be the WWE or Charlotte. But the thing that really ticked me off was Charlotte getting a free pass on this. Everybody was pissed at WWE (read Vince or HHH) or the creative department but nobody was giving Charlotte any flack for not telling her family.

Also to whoever asked if I really believed the WWE, yes I did/do. Because if what Flair said about his daughter there is NO chance, literally zero chance, the first time he heard about Reid being brought up on the show was after 11 EST on Monday night. She would have told her father that she had a problem with this storyline and how should she go about bringing it up to Vince or Creative.
Old 11-20-2015, 09:22 PM   #6639
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
Yea I have been on the side opposite of the forum. But the comment itself was stupid. And I agree someone should've notified the Flair family. Whether it be the WWE or Charlotte. But the thing that really ticked me off was Charlotte getting a free pass on this. Everybody was pissed at WWE (read Vince or HHH) or the creative department but nobody was giving Charlotte any flack for not telling her family.

Also to whoever asked if I really believed the WWE, yes I did/do. Because if what Flair said about his daughter there is NO chance, literally zero chance, the first time he heard about Reid being brought up on the show was after 11 EST on Monday night. She would have told her father that she had a problem with this storyline and how should she go about bringing it up to Vince or Creative.
Yeah, the comment was stupid and out of place. There was no real context for mentioning Reid at all before last Monday; so when Charlotte mentions him twice and Paige hits her line it didn't match what the rest of the storyline has been about. Maybe that was their point in doing it though. I don't think Flair or his ex-wife needed to be made aware of it beforehand, but I would have just as a basic courtesy.

And we both know why Charlotte is getting a pass. Obviously Vince McMahon stole her cell phone, knowing she would have called her dad.
Old 11-20-2015, 10:55 PM   #6640

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Apparently WWE wants to hold MITB in Vegas next year. Main reason seems to be cause it's right before the big UFC 200 event in the same arena. UFCs is on July 9th(or 2nd,I heard conflicting dates), MITB will be June 19th or 26th.

It's the new Vegas arena opening in April 2016,the one that might also get a NHL team. We all know how much WWE wants to be one of first big events at some place. They'll prob have an attendance record for the arena too during MITB,just cause the arena would only be 2 months old.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »