Home

WWE '13 Universe Mode Thread - How's Your's Going?

This is a discussion on WWE '13 Universe Mode Thread - How's Your's Going? within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-01-2013, 10:22 AM   #1537
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: WWE '13 Universe Mode Thread - How's Your's Going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwefan
Used to do that all the time but sometimes stupid things happen like when Jinder beat Sheamus and Jey beating John Cena! one time in a old universe The Great Khali became The WWE Champion...
That's why I like it

Yankees: #AllRise
Old 07-01-2013, 10:36 AM   #1538
# The No Movement!

Mr2Nice's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ2896
I am predicting a CM Punk vs Stone Cold & Kurt Angle vs Dolph Ziggler Semi-Finals matches. Then a Stone Cold vs Kurt Angle Finals match. Then Kurt Angle wins.

What are your guy's predictions?
Bret Hart vs Kurt Angle with Bret Hart winning
Old 07-01-2013, 10:48 AM   #1539
# The No Movement!

Mr2Nice's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gronk4M13
That's why I like it
I won't mind Khali being the champion. Since back in the day he would have been pushed. Think of Andre The Gaint, he was feared! Now think if Andre The Gaint was in todays WWE. They would have him dancing around doing stupid gimmicks.

The Great Khali really should be a main eventer. Give him a manager to cut most of his promos, heel him up and good 2 go!

Now 2 get back on topic, I would have to say if Santino,Yoshi,or 2 cool (minus Rikishi)would be World Champion in my sim that would irate me.

I did read somewhere after completing a pay per view but before going to next event go to your ranks and readjust them so if for some reason you see someone moving up the ranks u can push them back down and if someone is down in the ranks u can push them up.
Old 07-01-2013, 01:27 PM   #1540
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr2Nice
I won't mind Khali being the champion. Since back in the day he would have been pushed. Think of Andre The Gaint, he was feared! Now think if Andre The Gaint was in todays WWE. They would have him dancing around doing stupid gimmicks.

The Great Khali really should be a main eventer. Give him a manager to cut most of his promos, heel him up and good 2 go!

Now 2 get back on topic, I would have to say if Santino,Yoshi,or 2 cool (minus Rikishi)would be World Champion in my sim that would irate me.

I did read somewhere after completing a pay per view but before going to next event go to your ranks and readjust them so if for some reason you see someone moving up the ranks u can push them back down and if someone is down in the ranks u can push them up.

Andre was great, and yes, WWE would probably/definitely misuse him today.

They tried Khali in the main event, it didn't work out so well.
Spoiler

Spoiler

Khali is now my intercontinental champion, due to me just watching the matches. And I'm actually ok with it.

Lastly, yes, you can edit rankings (pushing people up or down rankings.) Go to rankings, press X for edit, then click on a wrestler and swap him with another.

Old 07-01-2013, 01:28 PM   #1541
# The No Movement!

Mr2Nice's Arena

RAW vs SMACKDOWN

NITRO vs NXT

Well WWE Universe we got the rest of the game changing news for you. RAW will face off against Smackdown in a ratings/popularity war. While Nitro and NXT face off. The winner between Raw and Smackdown will get the first pick in next years draft,while Nitro/NXT winner will get the 2nd pick. With the losers rounding the 3rd and 4th pick.
The World Diva Championship will be a shared championship between Raw and Smackdown. While the World Women's Championship will be shared between Nitro & NXT.

The Tag Team titles will also be shared. The Universe Tag Team Title will be between Raw/Smackdown while The World Tag Team Title will go between NXT/Nitro.

Also the tv schedule is as follows: Raw on Mondays,Nitro on Tuesdays,NXT on Thursdays, and Smackdown on Fridays. RAW/Smackdown will host Superstars on Wednesday. NXT/Nitro will host Velocity.

Also WWE.com released The PPV for the upcoming year. Here is a breakdown!

RAW/SMACKDOWN PVP

April: Extreme Rules
May: Over the Limit
June: Capitol Punishment
July: Money in the Bank
August: SummerSlam
September: Night of Champions
October: Hell in a Cell
November: Survivor Series
December: TLC
January: Royal Rumble
February: Elimination Chamber
March: WrestleMania

Nitro/NXT PPV

April: Badd Blood
May: Over the Edge
June: Great American Bash
July: King of the Ring
August: Bash at the Beach
September: Clash of the Champions
October: Halloween Havoc
November: Judgement Day
December: Anarchy Rulz
January: World War 3
February: St. Valentines Massacre
March: Starcade

Last edited by Mr2Nice; 07-01-2013 at 01:32 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2013, 01:31 PM   #1542
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

Sounds great, Mr. Nice.

Old 07-01-2013, 02:48 PM   #1543
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gronk4M13
Andre was great, and yes, WWE would probably/definitely misuse him today.

They tried Khali in the main event, it didn't work out so well.

Khali is now my intercontinental champion, due to me just watching the matches. And I'm actually ok with it.
You guys are talking about misusing Great Khali. he is hard to work with - it is hard to find his niche. However, I think I have figured out a way to use him. I have him and undertaker feuding right now. They attacked each other over the last month leading up to Judgement Day, and then Khali defeated Undertaker in a Last Man Standing match. I am keeping it going this month at King of the Ring where they will fight in a hell in a cell. I am going to have Kane turn on Taker, and pull him away from the Khali feud after a few ppvs. Here is where my creative juices got flowing. Most people will be like WTF? But I had to find a way to use these guys. The Great Khali will join forces with Jinder Mahal and Sabu, and will start a 3-man faction of Muslim decent. They will be called "Royal Origin." I think I am going to have Mahal and Sabu as a tag team, and then Khali will be their enforcer/main eventer. I think this will give Khali some shelf life. They obviously will be a heel group and I may have them cross paths with the Shield (Big Bossman, Rollins, Ambrose, and Reins) - not 100% certain right now.

Old 07-01-2013, 04:22 PM   #1544
Pro

wwefan's Arena

OVR: 21

No offence he can barly communicate for him to carry the title he needs to click with the fans. He cant use the mic due to not being good with english please dont také it the wrong way but it is true i cant understand him when he talks. Like i said this is not intended to offend anyone. I know this is off topic but this is the main reason he will always job.

Last edited by wwefan; 07-01-2013 at 04:26 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »