Home

SimWorld WWE2K14 Universe Blog

This is a discussion on SimWorld WWE2K14 Universe Blog within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Will you tune in?
yes 26 92.86%
no 2 7.14%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-11-2014, 05:51 PM   #17
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: SimWorld WWE2K14 Universe Blog

January 2014 - Week 3

Tom Phillips "Welcome to WWE Main Event from Des Moine, Iowa, my name's Tom Phillips and my guest tonight in place of the Miz, whom has a match tonight, is Santino Marella!"

Santino Marella said nothing, but the Cobra is out, looking at Tom Phillips.

Tom Phillips "I apologize everybody. My guest host tonight, Cobra! We're going to get the night started with the Miz, Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro taking on Kofi Kingston and the Usos!"

The Miz, Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro
vs
Kofi Kingston, Jimmy and Jey Uso

After the Miz's team would pick up the win, he would go over to the ring announcer and demand a microphone while holding his customer WWE Championship belt.

The Miz "I am the most must see WWE Superstar in the World and I should be the WWE Champion! No one is better than me, no one! Randy Orton may hold that fake WWE World Heavyweight Championship, but I am the real champion of the WWE!"

Miz would throw the microphone on the ground and walk away holding his title about his head while yelling at the crowd.

Tom Phillips "Well, folks.. I guess that answers everyone's question as to why he was carrying his old title out.. Coming up next, our main event of the evening, the Intercontinental Champion Big E Langston taking on Wade Barrett!"

Big E Langston WWE Intercontinental Champion
vs
Wade Barrett

Both men would make their way to the ring, Big E Langston seemingly the obvious favorite to win but Wade Barrett planned on playing spoiler. The two would meet in the middle of the ring and attempt to see who was the strongest, but Barrett knew he would win so he placed a cheap kick to Big E's guy, angering him who in turn would grab Barrett by the head and throw him out of the ring. Big E would taunt to the crowd as the cheered him, taking a minute before sliding under the bottom rope to get Barrett. Unfortunately, he took too much time as when he went to grab Barrett, Barrett would turn around with a steel chair and hit him right in the head. Barrett would throw the chair in the ring, and then pick up Big E and roll him back in. As Barrett was getting back into the ring, the crowd began to cheer as Mark Henry came sprinting down the ramp and stopping him from entering. He would throw Barrett into the ring post before lifting him up into the air and landing a huge World's Strongest Slam on the floor outside!

Mark Henry would roll into the ring and check on Big E Langston as the show went off the air.
Old 01-12-2014, 12:15 AM   #18
MVP

bigbob's Arena

January 2014 - Week 4

Michael Cole "Coming to you live from New Orleans, Louisana, I'm Michael Cole alongside my partner JBL with Jerry "the King" Lawler still resting well at home. We've got a huge show for you guys tonight leading up to the Royal Rumble this Sunday from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania!"

JBL "Yes, Michael. We finally get the conclusion of the WWE Tag-Team Championship Number One Contender Tournament as Mark Henry and Big E Langston take on the Big Show and Rey Mysterio!"

Michael Cole "We aso have a huge main event tonight where we see the super team of John Cena, CM Punk and Daniel Bryan taking on the Shield!"

JBL "Before we get ahead of ourselves, we get to see the face of the WWE, WWE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton take on Rufus "Pancake" Pat.. I mean Titus O'Neil!"

Randy Orton
WWE World Heavyweight Champion
vs
Titus O'Neil

accompanied by Darren Young
Titus O'Neil would take the momentum to begin the match, using his size as he always does to gain the upper hand on a smaller opponent. After an irish whip to the corner, O'Neil went to put a big shoulder into Randy Orton's gut be he would move out of the way, O'Neil putting all of his momentum into the ring post. Orton would whip him to the apron outside, hitting him with a huge DDT. Orton would drop to the ground and start pounding as O'Neil stumbled to his feet. Orton would attempt to hit him with an RKO, but O'Neil would throw him off and raise his hands above his head, giving the crowd a big "Arah! Arah! Arah!". He went to lift Orton off the ground, but he would quickly hit an RKO and lay on top of O'Neil, picking up the win.

Orton would slowly stand up and tell the referee to raise his hand as his music hit. As his hand was raised, Batista's music began to play throughout the arena. Orton backed up to the ropes as Batista slowly walked out from behind the curtains, the crowd going wild. He would walk down the ramp and over to the side of the announcers table, picking up the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. He would climb into the ring, walking right up to Orton and staring at him, than the belt and back to him again. He would raise the title above his head as he began to laugh before the show would cut to commercial.

Albert Del Rio
vs
Dolph Ziggler

Michael Cole "Oh my God, John. Brock Lesnar just completely destroyed Alberto Del Rio and Dolph Ziggler after that hard fought match! Del Rio picked up the win, but at what cost?"

JBL "I don't think we're going to be seeing Del Rio for a while, Michael."

Michael Cole "We'll give the WWE Universe an update as soon as we know what's going on with Del Rio... ON THE WWE APP, AVAILABLE ON ALL SMARTPHONES! ..and coming up next, Bray Wyatt takes on R-Truth!"

R-Truth
vs
Bray Wyatt

Bray Wyatt picks up the win over R-Truth after hitting a Sister Abigail in the middle of the ring. He continues his momentum since making his debut, and as he makes his way back up the ramp, his hands go to his waist as he makes a motion of a title around his waist.

Michael Cole "The Royal Rumble is just around the corner, don't forget to order so that you don't miss one of the biggest matches in the WWE!"

Kofi Kingston
vs
The Miz

Like on Main Event, the Miz once again came out with his custom WWE Championship, shoving it in Kofi Kingston's face. He began yelling about how he's still the most must see, and he's the face of the WWE. As he hands his title to the outside, Kofi sneaks up behind him and as the Miz turns around, Kofi quickly hits him with a Trouble in Paradise and picks up the quick win.

Not to quit there, Kofi would roll out of the ring and grab the Miz's custom title, taking it to the back with him telling the WWE Universe that he'll "take care of it".

Mark Henry and Big E Langston
vs
The Big Show and Rey Mysterio
WWE Tag-Team Championship #1 Contender Finals

JBL "There you have it, folks. Mark Henry and Big E Langston will face off against Goldust and Cody Rhodes at the Royal Rumble for the WWE Tag-Team Championship!"

Michael Cole "Goldust and Cody better be ready, because this is going to be one of the toughest title defenses they've had!"

JBL "That's great and all for Sunday, but we've still got that huge main event tonight Cole!"

Michael Cole "Cena, Punk, Bryan, The Shield.. NEXT ON RAW!"

Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins
vs
John Cena, CM Punk and Daniel Bryan
With bad blood between both teams as individuals growing since the Shields debut, the match started late as all six members started a huge brawl in the middle of the ring before the official start of the match. Once order was restored, CM Punk and Dean Ambrose started in the ring, and as most of the match would be, they were even throughout. Reigns and Cena would go at it, taking each other to the limit before Reigns got the upper hand. After pounding Cena in the Shields corner, Reigns ran to the opposite corner before sprinting across the ring to spear Cena. Cena side stepped Reigns, who would nail Ambrose with the spear, sending him to the floor below. Cena would get the hot tag in on Bryan as Rollins would slap Reigns on the back, tagging himself in. Rollins would jump over the top rope and run across the ring, but Bryan would land a huge knee to Rollins head. Reigns was on the outside checking on Ambrose and he looked up to see Rollins down. Bryan would go for the pin, but Reigns just watched with an angry look on his face.

Cena, Punk and Bryan began walking up the ramp, celebrating and high fiving the crowd as Reigns crawled back into the ring to Rollins. He started yelling at Rollins, furious that he tagged himself in after the little mishap with Ambrose. Rollins was ready to yell back, but Ambrose came into the ring and pushed Reigns, yelling at him for hitting him with the spear. All three of them were yelling before Reigns put his hand in the air and brushed the other two off, walking over to the ropes and getting out of the ring, jumping over the barrier and walking back through the crowd. Ambrose and Rollins were left just talking to each other, since most of the friction was between one of them and Reigns.

Michael Cole "Could this be the end of the Shield? Huge friction between the members and a big loss tonight makes you wonder, have we seen the end of their dominate run?"

JBL "They'll get it together, they always do.."

Michael Cole "We'll see, John. We'll see. Good night everybody and we hope you tune in this Friday for Smackdown, and the Royal Rumble on Sunday!"
Old 01-13-2014, 03:43 PM   #19
MVP

bigbob's Arena

January 2014 - Week 4

Michael Cole "Welcome to Friday Night Smackdown! I'm Michael Cole, along side JBL. In just two more days, the Royal Rumble finally heads to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania!"

JBL "I can't wait, Michael! Big E Langston and Mark Henry taking on the WWE Tag-Team Champions Cody Rhodes and Goldust, the big rumble match and my favorite, Batista taking on Randy Orton! Haha! Orton better be ready, because I don't see him walking out with the title!"

Michael Cole "With the Authority behind him, you never know John. But, coming up next, the Usos take on the Prime Time Players!"

The Usos
vs
The Prime Time Players

After being eliminated from the WWE Tag-Team Championship #1 Contenders match, both teams came out looking to prove that they still deserved a shot down the road. In what was a very intense match, the Prime Time Players would come out with the victory after Titus O'Neil would hit a huge shoulder block on Jimmy Uso as he came flying off the top rope for a diving crossbody. Both teams showed respect after the match, shaking each others hand and also doing the "Millions of Dollers" dance together.

Sin Cara
vs
Curtis Axel

Fairly one sided, Curtis Axel found himself on the defensive for the majority of the match. Without Ryback in his corner, and Paul Heyman leaving him long ago, Axel seemed lost. Sin Cara used his speed and high flying arsenol to keep Axel on his back. After hitting a huge spinning DDT, Sin Cara would climb to the top rope and land a Senton Bomb, picking up the victory over the former Intercontinental Champion Axel.

Michael Cole "As we learned over the past couple of days since Raw, and for those of you following on the WWE App would have seen already, Alberto Del Rio has been ruled unable to compete due to the attack from Brock Lesnar at the beginning of the week and we have no timetable on his return. It looks as though he may miss a couple of months after the brutal attack."

JBL "You never like to see something like that happen, and I'm sure Lesnar will face the reprocussions of his actions."

Michael Cole "We will see. But, coming up next, the number one contender's match for the Interconintenal Title will piut Fandango, Wade Barrett and Damien Sandown in a triple threat match!"

Fandango
vs
Wade Barrett
vs
Damien Sandow

Intercontinental Championship #1 Contender's Match

Michael Cole "There you have it, folks! Fandango is the new number one contender for the Intercontinental Championship!"

JBL "First he defeats Chris Jericho in his debut match at Wrestlemania last year, now he's on his way to being a Champion! I don't know what's better, that, or the fact that AJ Lee and Kaitlyn are next!"

AJ Lee
vs
Kaitlyn

As AJ Lee and Kaitlyn stand in the middle of the ring, just as the ref rings the bell, Natalya's music hits. AJ looks and watches Natalya as she walks down the ramp, which Kaitlyn uses to immedietly gain momentum by hitting AJ in the back of the head. Natalya makes her way over to the announcer's table and takes a seat, JBL handing her a head set.

Michael Cole "Welcome, Natalya! So glad you could join us!"

Natalya "Thanks, Michael. I figured I'd get a first hand look at AJ getting beat tonight."

JBL "Don't be so sure, she's crazy."

After the initial hit, AJ Lee turned the match around and took Kaitlyn to the ground, hitting her head off the mat. Multiple times through out the match, she got up and started yelling at Natalya.

Natalya "She runs her mouth a lot, but I believe that when I finally get my chance, I'll be the new Diva's Champion."

After taunting Natalya again, Kaitlyn would grab the upperhand by pushing AJ into the turnbuckle. She attempted to hit a spear on her, but AJ reversed it beautifully into a Black Widow. Refusing to tap out, Kaitlyn would eventually pass out in the middle of the ring.

AJ refused to let go as she stared Natalya down, whom would throw her headset down and jump into the ring which forced AJ to break the hold and go sprinting up the ramp.

Michael Cole "Natalya wants her chance, and I have a feeling she's going to get it soon. Coming up next, the main event.. Cody Rhodes takes on Ryback!"

Michael Cole "Ryback picking up a big win over one half of the tag-team champions in Cody Rhodes, and Rhodes was not happy after the match."

JBL "Rhodes pushed Goldust away from him as he came in to check on him, and I don't see this ending any time soon. There's been obvious friction over the last couple of weeks between the two, and I'm not sure they can make it through."

Michael Cole "Hypocritical much, John? You just said that the Shield will be able to work on their problems, but you don't think two brothers can work through theirs?"

JBL "Shut up, Cole. I'm always right."

Michael Cole "Whatever. Good night, everybody! We hope you tune in this Sunday for the Royal Rumble!"
Old 01-13-2014, 06:38 PM   #20
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

OVR: 21

January 2014 - Week 4

Tom Phillips: “We're here in our nations capital... Washington, D.C.!"
Miz: “And D.C. gets... Creep-Y..."
Tom Phillips: “That's horrible..."
Miz: “... as we get to see the Wyatt Family's Erick Rowan & Luke Harper take on the budding tag team of Justin Gabriel & Tyson Kidd."
Tom Phillips: “I'm really liking that pairing Miz."
Miz: “Yeah they are a really exciting tag team. Not as exciting as I was when I was as i CARRIED my lesser half in my tag team days... but exciting none-the-less."
Tom Phillips: "Never one for humility Miz; but up first we have Brodus Clay taking on Santino Marella! so stay tuned!"

Brodus Clay
VS
Santino Marella
This match started off with Santino avoiding Brodus at all costs while performing his ridiculous comedy antics while in the ring. Brodus would lunge & Santino would power-walk away. Brodus would lunge again & Santino would do the splits to avoid him. This went on for the first 5 minutes or so until Brodus got angry and simply bull rushed Santino into a corner & beat him to pummel. He ultimately took to the second rope and squashed Santino picking up the victory.

Tom Phillips: "Brodus has been on a tear the last few weeks hasn't he?"
Miz: "Yeah he's been an absolute monster lately. Looks like someone has unleashed the beast Tom!"

Camera cuts to Gabriel & Kidd in the locker room getting prepared for thier match with smiles on their faces.

Tyson Kidd & Justin Gabriel
VS
Erick Rowan & Luke Harper

Bray Wyatt comes out sfter the match as Rowan & Harper sacrifice both Gabriel & Kidd to him as he hits them both with the Sister Abigail.

Tom Phillips: "That's just uncalled for."
Miz: "Looks like The Wyatt's are continuing to make make their mark & I don't know if anyone will be able to stop them."

The show goes off with Bray on his knees, hands in the air with Harper & Rowan behind him.
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 01-13-2014, 10:04 PM   #21
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

January 2014

Michael Cole: "We'd like to welcome the WWE Universe to the 2014 Royal Rumble live from Pittsburg, Pennsylvania! I'm Michael Cole alongside Hall of Famer Jerry the King Lawler & the infamous JBL! We've got a good for you folks tonight as we have three titles on the line including the WWE World Heavyweight Title!"
Jerry: "We've got quite a show indeed but that was some pre-show match that we had between The Usos & The Wyatt Family's Luke Harper & Erick Rowan!"
JBL: "The Usos were quite impressive picking up that victory but I'm looking forward to the Royal Rumble match!"
Michael Cole: "It's sure to be great but up first we've got the Intercontinental Champion Big E Langston & Mark Henry; winners of the #1 contender for the tag-team championship tournament taking on the current champs, Goldust & Cody Rhodes!"
Jerry: "And that match is up next!"

Mark Henry & Big E Langston- Intercontinetal Champion
VS
Goldust & Cody Rhodes - Tag Team Champions

Michael Cole: "And The Brothers Rhodes retain their Tag Team titles."
Jerry: "Yeah but at what cost? It didn't look like they were on the same page in that victory Michael.
Michael Cole: "And what about these developments between Big & Mark Henry?"
JBL: "I'm sure Mark was tired of having to carry Big E..."
Jerry: "Oh come on John!"
JBL: "What?!"
Michael Cole: "Alright guys... Natalya called out AJ for saying that she was the greatest Diva's champion of all time. She challenged her to a match for the belt & that match is next!"

Natalya
VS
AJ Lee - Diva's Champion

JBL: "Wow. Maybe she is the greatest Diva's of all time."
Jerry: "Maybe you're right."
JBL: "That AJ is something special guys. She's gonna be around for a while."

Bray Wyatt
VS
Daniel Bryan

Michael Cole: "And Daniel Bryan looks to have put this rivalry to an end."

Jerry: "Let's hope so."
JBL: "I'm not so sure it will be Michael. Bray seems to always get the last laugh."
Michael Cole: "Well that will remain to be seen John. Up next we will see The Animal Batista taking on Randy Orton for the WWE World Heavyweight title!"
JBL: "Oh I can't wait!"
Jerry: "You won't have to wait long."

Batista
VS
Randy Orton - WWE World Heavyweight Champion

Michael Cole: "What a finish to that match!"
Jerry: "What is this gonna mean for the future of the WWE?"
Michael Cole: "I don't know King but we're in for a good 2014!
JBL: "I called it Michael! Not only am I a wrestling God but I'm also a psychic!"
Michael Cole: "Well you can take your shot again as we have The Royal Rumble Match coming up next."
Jerry: "I'm taking Cena. He's gotta be the odds on favorite."
JBL: "Don't forget about Brock Lesnar & my early sleeper pick; Wade Barrett..."
Michael Cole: "Well we're about to find out... next!"

2014 Royal Rumble Match

Jerry: "What a Royal Rumble match!"
Michael Cole: "The Road to WrestleMania starts now! Thank your tuning in. For JBL & Jerry the King Lawler; I'm Michael Cole saying so long!"

Last edited by ronyell; 01-13-2014 at 10:30 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2014, 10:11 AM   #22
# The No Movement!

Mr2Nice's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronyell

January 2014

Michael Cole: "We'd like to welcome the WWE Universe to the 2014 Royal Rumble live from Pittsburg, Pennsylvania! I'm Michael Cole alongside Hall of Famer Jerry the King Lawler & the infamous JBL! We've got a good for you folks tonight as we have three titles on the line including the WWE World Heavyweight Title!"
Jerry: "We've got quite a show indeed but that was some pre-show match that we had between The Usos & The Wyatt Family's Luke Harper & Erick Rowan!"
JBL: "The Usos were quite impressive picking up that victory but I'm looking forward to the Royal Rumble match!"
Michael Cole: "It's sure to be great but up first we've got the Intercontinental Champion Big E Langston & Mark Henry; winners of the #1 contender for the tag-team championship tournament taking on the current champs, Goldust & Cody Rhodes!"
Jerry: "And that match is up next!"

Mark Henry & Big E Langston- Intercontinetal Champion
VS
Goldust & Cody Rhodes - Tag Team Champions

Michael Cole: "And The Brothers Rhodes retain their Tag Team titles."
Jerry: "Yeah but at what cost? It didn't look like they were on the same page in that victory Michael.
Michael Cole: "And what about these developments between Big & Mark Henry?"
JBL: "I'm sure Mark was tired of having to carry Big E..."
Jerry: "Oh come on John!"
JBL: "What?!"
Michael Cole: "Alright guys... Natalya called out AJ for saying that she was the greatest Diva's champion of all time. She challenged her to a match for the belt & that match is next!"

Natalya
VS
AJ Lee - Diva's Champion

JBL: "Wow. Maybe she is the greatest Diva's of all time."
Jerry: "Maybe you're right."
JBL: "That AJ is something special guys. She's gonna be around for a while."

Bray Wyatt
VS
Daniel Bryan

Michael Cole: "And Daniel Bryan looks to have put this rivalry to an end."

Jerry: "Let's hope so."
JBL: "I'm not so sure it will be Michael. Bray seems to always get the last laugh."
Michael Cole: "Well that will remain to be seen John. Up next we will see The Animal Batista taking on Randy Orton for the WWE World Heavyweight title!"
JBL: "Oh I can't wait!"
Jerry: "You won't have to wait long."

Batista
VS
Randy Orton - WWE World Heavyweight Champion

Michael Cole: "What a finish to that match!"
Jerry: "What is this gonna mean for the future of the WWE?"
Michael Cole: "I don't know King but we're in for a good 2014!
JBL: "I called it Michael! Not only am I a wrestling God but I'm also a psychic!"
Michael Cole: "Well you can take your shot again as we have The Royal Rumble Match coming up next."
Jerry: "I'm taking Cena. He's gotta be the odds on favorite."
JBL: "Don't forget about Brock Lesnar & my early sleeper pick; Wade Barrett..."
Michael Cole: "Well we're about to find out... next!"

2014 Royal Rumble Match

Jerry: "What a Royal Rumble match!"
Michael Cole: "The Road to WrestleMania starts now! Thank your tuning in. For JBL & Jerry the King Lawler; I'm Michael Cole saying so long!"

How are u getting your Universe not to freeze when you do the custom match settings?
Old 01-20-2014, 12:01 AM   #23
MVP

bigbob's Arena

Febuary 2014 - Week 1

Michael Cole "Welcome to Monday Night Raw, I'm Michael Cole along side Jerry "the King" Lawler and JBL! We've got a huge show for you guys tonight from Chicago, Illinois after some huge surprises last night changed the landscape of the WWE Universe!"

JBL "Here we go!"

Batista walks out from behind the curtains with the WWE World Heavyweight Championship over his shoulder. The crowd lets out loud, echoing cheers as he walks down the ramp and into the ring. He walks over to the corner and is handed a microphone.

Batista "Randy Orton.. the 'Face of the WWE'.. the 'Greatest WWE Champion' in the history of the sport.. Orton made his name off of current and future Hall-of-Famers, and I proved last night that I am better than him. There is not a single person in that lockerroom that stands a chance against a champion like me. I'm here to stay and I will never lose this title."

Michael Cole "Oh my! Things are about to heat up!"

Chris Jericho "Welcome to.. Raw! is! Jericho!.. First and foremost, Dave, you seem to be forgetting one small detail. At Wrestlemania, I am guarenteed my shot at that title, Junior.. and it doesn't matter if it's you, Randy Orton, John Cena, Koko B. Ware, Doink the Clown or the Shockmaster.. I will walk out as the WWE World Heavyweight Champion."

Batista "Why don't you come down here right now and prove it."

Batista would throw his make and start yelling at Jericho to quit being a coward and come down to the ring. Chris Jericho began laughing at Batista making a fool of himself as he snapped in the ring before turning around and heading to the back. Batista would get out of the ring, furious, walking quickly up the ramp and to the back.

Jerry Lawler "Jericho should know by now that it's not smart to get on the Animal's bad side."

JBL "What are you talking about, King? Jericho has Batista right where he wants him! He's the master of playing mind games and that's exactly what he's doing."

Michael Cole "Regardless, coming up next, Randy Orton takes on Dolph Ziggler!"

Randy Orton
vs
Dolph Ziggler

In a match completely dominated by Orton, he picks up the win with a huge punt. Ziggler just didn't seem to have his head in the game from the start and seemed very deflated while coming to the ring. He's made it known on Twitter that he's been disappointed in the way he's been booked, and it seems as though now it is affecting his in-ring performance.

AJ Lee
WWE Diva's Champion
vs
Naomi

The match starts off with AJ mockingly skipping in circles around Naomi. Naomi seems to get annoyed with the lack of respect and cathces AJ with an elbow to the mouth. She gets AJ on the defensive hitting with one spectacular move after another. She slings AJ to the ropes but AJ holds on. Naomi charges here when AJ catches he with a dropkick to the mouth while still holding onto the ropes. Naomi is taken off of her feet and AJ gets that crazy look in her eyes while laughing psychotically. Once Naomi makes it to het feet, she stands straight into The Black Widow & from there it's lights out. Naomi immediately taps and AJ picks ups the easy victory.

Michael Cole "AJ Lee continues to show that she is the most dominate woman on the roster and it doesn't seem like she'll be losing that title any time soon."

JBL "Don't be so sure, Michael. Natalya isn't too far off from AJ, and may even be the better pure wrestler of the two."

Jerry Lawler "Hopefully we get to see them both in the ring together for the title, soon.. and by soon, I mean at Elimination Chamber! I'll referee!"

JBL "Calm down, King, or the Rhode's Brothers and the Real Americans might think you're excited to see them."

Cody Rhodes and Goldust
WWE Tag-Team Champions
vs
Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro

The Real Americans pull out a huge win over the WWE Tag-Team Champions after Cody Rhodes snapped and attacked the referee before getting pinned by Jack Swagger.

Michael Cole "We may have to get someone out here to check on Cody Rhodes. He's still down in the ring after it looked like he hit his head on the big powerbomb he received from Jack Swagger."

JBL "He better hope the only thing he needs is medical attention, because if I was running the show, he'd be fired for assaulting the official!"

Michael Cole "Oh my, what is he coming out here for?"

JBL "It doesn't matter what he's coming out for, you idiot! He's the COO! He can do whatever he wants."

Triple H would walk over and grab a microphone before standing in the middle of the ring for a moment, staring out into the crowd as the loud boos come showing down.

Triple H "I'm sure most of you are wondering what I'm doing out here. Tonight, I will be announcing the participants for the Elimination Chamber match at the end of the month. We will see the WWE World Heavyweight Champion Batista take on the likes of Randy Orton, the Big Show, CM Punk, John Cena.. and Daniel Bryan."

The crowd let out a huge cheers that would turn into loud "Yes!" chants that echoed through out the arena. Triple H would attempt multiple times to speak again but the crowd just got louder and louder before he decided to just leave it at that and leave the ring.

Michael Cole "What a huge announcement, and listen to this crowd!"

JBL "They're chanting right now, but that little goat faced troll doesn't stand a chance! Haha!"

Rey Mysterio
vs
Mark Henry

Through out the match, Mark Henry never really seemed to be in any risk of losing the match. He tossed Rey Mysterio all around the ring, showing his strength and showing how outmatched Mysterio was. Mysterio would run and bounce off the middle rope, but as he met Henry in the middle, Henry would lift him into the air and land a World's Strongest Slam. He would pick up the win and almost immeditetly pick Mysterio up and throw him outside of the ring. Henry would climb out of the ring and demand a microphone.

Mark Henry "The fact that I am not in the Elimnation Chamber match makes me sick. I deserve a chance to put that title around my waist and not someone who has only been back for about a month."

Henry would throw the microphone down and storm to the back.

Michael Cole "Henry does not look happy, and no one wants to be in his way whenever he's angry. Coming up next, though, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan and Kofi Kingston take on the Wyatt Family!

CM Punk, Daniel Bryan and Kofi Kingston
vs
The Wyatt Family

The match got off to a bad start for Punk, Bryan and Kofi as the Wyatt's would jump the three as the lights went out during their entrance. Luke Harper and Erik Rowan were taking it to CM Punk and Kofi Kingston on the outside and Bray Wyatt and Daniel Bryan were going toe-to-toe in the ring. Bryan would start to get the upper hand, but as he whipped Bray into the corner and attempted his signature drop kick, Harper would jump onto the apron and deliver a big right hand. All three members of the Wyatt family would jump on Bryan in the middle of the ring. As the referee finally got Harper and Roawn to get out of the ring, Bray had Bryan in the middle of the ring, setting him up for the Sister Abigail. All of a sudden, the lights would go out in the arena. A few loud grunts from the Wyatt's could be heard and as the lights finally came back on, Daniel Bryan was laying on top of Bray Wyatt in the ring and the referee would count to three.

Michael Cole "What in the hell was that?"

Jerry Lawler "I don't know, Cole, but it had to be the same people that attacked them the other week in the back!"

Michael Cole "I'd be worried to find out who this group is that's attacking the Wyatt Family because they don't seem to stand a chance."

JBL "It's obvious, you idiots. It's got to be the Shield working together and taking out the only other team in the WWE that could take them out!"

Michael Cole "We'll see, John."

Michael Cole "Oh my.."

Jerry Lawler "Oh God, it's just Heyman.."

Paul Heyman makes his way down to the ring in his arrogant strut, smiling from ear to ear as he gets into the ring. He puts his hand out to the request a microphone as he continues to smile.

Michael Cole "What.. what is going on?!"

JBL "I can't believe this.."

Jerry Lawler "What is Eric Bischoff doing here?"

Eric Bischoff "A lot of you may not know who I am, but I am the man that almost single handled ran Vincent Kennedy McMahon out of business. With out me, the WWE would never have gone through their so called 'Attitude Era'. So, you're welcome. Mr. Heyman called me the other night after he spoke with Vince, in which Vince understands he needs to shake things up a little bit because some people just.. don't.. care. With the new WWE Network being unveiled, Vince has given Mr. Heyman free reign on a show that will air on Saturday Nights. The very first thing he did was call the mastermind behind WCW, the man who brought the first 'Real American' from the WWE to WCW, the man who made wrestling must-see. Eric. Bischoff."

Paul Heyman "..and what my associate and I will be doing is putting together a show, a better show than anything on right now. A show that brings together the 'Ruthless Agression' era with what we'll call the 'Era of Extreme'. We will be taking on any and all superstars who believe they have been underappreciated, underused, mistreated and just flat out abandoned by the WWE and their 'PG Era'. Everyone on our show will be treated fairly, from the top to the bottom. There will be no inbetween. If you prove that you deserve a shot at the title, you will get it. We will be reviving the WWE and bringing in more wrestling than entertainment. We will entertainment, but not at the expense of our fanbase. We will become the flagship show of the WWE, and we will blow Raw and Smackdown out of the water."

The two would exit the ring together, both walking with arrogant struts as they make their way to the back.

Michael Cole "I.. I just can't believe what I'm hearing. All three of us are speechless. Mr. McMahon gave Paul Heyman and Eric Bischoff their own show? This can't end up working out.. none the less, we still have a main event to get to and we will see Chris Jericho take on John Cena in a Falls Count Anywhere match."

Chris Jericho
vs
John Cena

Michael Cole "What a match! John Cena picks up the victory after hitting an Attitude Adjustment to Chris Jericho on the outside of the ring. Jericho doesn't look as confident as he did earlier in the show when he confronted Batista!"

JBL "..but let us not forget the shocking news we heard just prior to the match. Paul Heyman and Eric Bischoff working together on a show, Saturday Nights on the WWE Network."

Michael Cole "Please, don't remind me.. Good night folks!"
Old 01-20-2014, 08:12 PM   #24
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

FEBRUARY 2014 - WEEK 1

Paige (NXT Women's Champion)
VS
Summer Rae
Paige & Summer Rae had a fierce battle. Their feud looks to be one that will only get more & more heated. The two ladies did more brawling than they did wrestling. Ultimately, Paige won this match as Summer Rae's rage seemed to get the best of her.

Hunico & Camacho cut a promo saying that The American Pitbulls can't touch the "Latin Kings" & that if they were man enough to take them up on they're challenge; they'd be more than happy to take their titles.

FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE MATCH
Corey Graves
VS
Adrian Neville

Corey Graves picks up the win in an epic battle & the seem to have quite a rivalry brewing.

Hunico & Camacho cut a promo saying that The American Pitbulls can't touch the "Latin Kings" & that if they were man enough to take them up on they're challenge; they'd be more than happy to take their titles.

TRIPLE THREAT MATCH
Leo Kruger
VS
Mason Ryan
VS
Bo Dallas (NXT Champion)
The crowd seemed to have no favorite in this match. Bo Dallas had an arrogance exuding from him. Leo Kruger did most of the battling in this match while Bo Dallas taunted & avoided contact. Bo Dallas got caught up arguing with The Miz at the announce table while Mason Ryan took control in dominant fashion & pinned Kruger while Bo was outside the ring. After the win Mason Ryan pointed to Bo Dallas & let him know that he was coming for his title.

Last edited by ronyell; 01-20-2014 at 08:19 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »