Home

WWE Raw/Smackdown June Thread

This is a discussion on WWE Raw/Smackdown June Thread within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2020, 06:18 PM   #97
All Star

OVR: 2
Re: WWE Raw/Smackdown June Thread

I thought that Braun promo was pretty solid.

Guess we know what the cinematic match will be at Extreme Rules

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 06-29-2020, 06:59 PM   #98
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0

The Final RAW of June. WWE.com says the following....

- WWE Championship Contract Signing: Drew McIntyre & Dolph Ziggler will sign their contract for the WWE Championship Match.

- RAW Women's Championship Contract Signing: Asuka & Sasha Banks will sign their contract for the RAW Women's Championship Match.

- Will Seth Rollins continue to cause havoc after what he did to Rey and Dominik last week?

- MVP vs Apollo Crews: MVP gets to take out his frustration on Crews turning down his offer to join Bobby Lashley.

- The Vikings Raiders vs Andrade & Angel Garza

- 24/7 Championship Match: Akira Tozawa(C) vs R-Truth

- Big Show and Ric Flair will be on RAW following Big Show's return to defend Edge & Christian against Randy Orton.
Old 06-29-2020, 08:14 PM   #99
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0

A wild and crazy start to Monday Night Raw. Doing both contract signings at once.... and nobody went through the table. I'm disappointed.
Old 06-30-2020, 04:11 AM   #100
Pro

chronoxiong's Arena

I thought RAW was okay this week. Although I am tired of contract signing segments, the opening contract segment was fine and it combined two feuds into one. Plus, Askua and Sasha get to build a little feud for each other although it still doesn't make sense how Sasha gets to challenge for a RAW title. Ziggler getting to make the stipulation for his match against Drew adds suspense too. Andrade/Garza had a nice win over the Viking Raiders. But then it came crashing down when they lost to the Big Show in a handicap match one hour later. Got to make Big Show look strong going against the Legend Killer Orton. Sure.

Tozawa's 24/7 Title reign was short lived. Poor guy. Seth Rollins continues to be a highlight as I haven't heard anyone complain about him since his character has changed. Him and Buddy defeating Black and Carrillo in a good match. Then he puts Rey's mask onto Carrillo to try to hurt Carrillo the same he did to Misterio. That was cool. There is still no explanation as to why Aleister and Carrillo are teaming up so thats lame. MVP defeats Crews okay. Lashley having to be defeat the likes of bland guys in Richocet. Man, that is sad. Hey look, the three bland guys I keep mentioning were all featured in back to back segments (Crews, Richocet and Cedric Alexander). Peyton Royce defeated Ruby Riott in a singles match. Shocker. I guess this means Ruby needs someone to watch her back. Lastly, didnt like seeing Asuka eat the pinfall in the main event match. But it was barely only. And perhaps it means Sasha will lose at Extreme Rules. So its fine with me.
Old 06-30-2020, 09:36 PM   #101

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Going forward, should we just have 1 monthly Raw/SD thread like we have this month?

Go back to monthly threads per show (like we used to have before this month)?

Have a running Raw and SD thread (so each show will just have 1 thread which can go on for months and months)?

Or even just continue this thread for the duration of their time at the PC?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2020, 09:37 PM   #102
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

Stop changing stuff. Just one thread forever would be fine.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
Old 06-30-2020, 09:42 PM   #103
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard
Stop changing stuff. Just one thread forever would be fine.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
This.

While idk about forever....... there's, literally, no reason to think of changing anything up at this point.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Old 07-04-2020, 04:01 AM   #104
Pro

chronoxiong's Arena

Lol at that promo that Matt Riddle had to deliver to open up this week's Smackdown. The dude should not be doing promos. Just keep him short and sweet. So thats why he doesn't wear shoes in the ring? I guess. Still looks weird out there without it. Decent match he had against Morrison too although at this point, I feel like Morrison and Miz are nothing but "enhancement" talent though which is sad. Styles/Gulak was decent too and it was obvious Styles was going to retain his IC Title.

Its clear that Sasha and Bayley have been the MVPs of the company for the past few months. They have been entertaining throughout with their matches and promos. Loved that vignette they showed onscreen to boost up their egos. Bliss/Bayley match was nothing special though. Kofi/Nakamura was a good match though. Remember when Kofi was WWE Champ? Remember when Nakamura was a former Royal Rumble winner and was in the upper card scene? Pepperidge Farms remembers. Lol at the main event segment. It was kinda weak. Poor bartender got destroyed by Jeff Hardy. Lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »