Home

Who are you pushing in Universe?

This is a discussion on Who are you pushing in Universe? within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-05-2015, 01:29 AM   #25
MVP

MLB Bob's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Who are you pushing in Universe?

Made NXT a major show, moved all divas to NXT and Commissioner Regal reintroduced the European championship to the NXT brand (since hes European) as another belt to compete for. It will be a tournament style for the first one that I think Curtis Axel will win and then lose eventually to the likes or bull dempsey, kevin owens or Baron Corbin.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2015, 04:30 PM   #26
MVP

Trent Booty's Arena

OVR: 0

When I start my new universe, I'm gonna push Rollins, Cesaro/Kidd, Neville, Zayn, Owens, Rusev, and maybe even guys like Graves and/or Gabriel
Old 03-11-2015, 12:20 AM   #27
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

Going to Push The Ascension for the Titles currently held by Cesaro and Kidd.

I'm considering pairing them with either Seth Rollins or The Undertaker (their old gimmick would have been perfect).
Old 03-11-2015, 01:09 PM   #28
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Right now I have Cesaro and "Black King" Barrett in a program with Daniel Bryan for the World Title.

I am nearing the end of my MitB ladder match qualifying and right now there are some other guys who are getting a push through that. Drew Galloway, Dolph Ziggler, Seth Rollins, Cody Rhodes among others (including some more guys who have been to the top like Triple H and Mark Henry) are all in the final stage of qualifying. Galloway did win the US Title but recently lost it to R-Truth who came out of nowhere to win his Stage one MitB qualifying match as well as beat Galloway for the US Title and then win his Stage 1 winners match to earn the #1 seed in Stage 4 of MitB qualifying
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 04-04-2015, 01:26 PM   #29
Banned

slimshakespear09's Arena

Smackdown!
Rollins, Reigns, Wyatt, Ziggler, Titus O'Neil, Finn Balor, Harper & Rowan Ryback{Possibly}

Raw is War
Sheamus, Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens, Dean Ambrose, CM Punk, Kofi Kingston, Big E, Xavier Woods
Old 04-05-2015, 09:12 PM   #30
Pro

rody2k6's Arena

OVR: 5

How do you push someone? Like on my save Reigns is 6th on the list for contender but I want him to be the first, how do I do it.?

Anyways what I call pushing according to my understanding of the wwe universe is the following.

I won a money in the bank with Rollins, then cashed it months later against Brock and got the titles (both, is there a way to only walk with one belt though?) I think I've held rollins with the title for almost a year. Lately I pushed Bryan to win the intercontinental against bad news barrett. I've been making some rivalries for Ziggler but now I've started one him and Ryback for them to become a tag stable.

Also, I wanted to win the Rumble with roman coming in at 25, I couldn't, so I chose #29 and it was Ambrose and holy **** he is so good. I won the rumble and I won't set him any rivalries since he is guaranteed the main event at Wrestlemania, so what I am doing now is Rollins vs Sheamus so I just have a reason to play as Rollins.

No Cheese Zone

Last edited by rody2k6; 04-05-2015 at 09:22 PM.
Old 04-05-2015, 10:23 PM   #31
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

In my universe, Swagger recruited DDP to come out of retirement to take on Cesaro and Kidd. DDP and Swagger formed a team and now they are going after the tag titles in a three month program. Should be interesting. Trying to come up with a team name right now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2015, 10:50 AM   #32
Hail To The Redskins!

cjallure24's Arena

OVR: 18

In my Universe, I have Luke Harper feuding with Titus O'Neil for the IC title on Raw and Jack Swagger feuding with Hulk Hogan on Smackdown, fir the WHC.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »