Home

WWE 2K19 Universe Mode

This is a discussion on WWE 2K19 Universe Mode within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-15-2019, 03:54 PM   #257
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: WWE 2K19 Universe Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan1889
Is there a sweet spot with regards to the amount of wrestlers per major/minor show?
I would say 8 main eventers, 10 mid, 6 tag, and 10 women.

Around 30-35.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Old 01-15-2019, 08:07 PM   #258
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey PS4 users.

Im currently looking for CAWS to add to my caw only universe! We are the SWF, Star Wrestling Federation. Currently the roster is at 16 as we have just been able to add 1 young blood to the roster. The longer the champion holds the belt the more I unlock, i.e add to the roster, add titles, improve venue, etc.

Check out the twitter page where I update all the current events of Star Wrestling
http://twitter.com/starwrestling2k

If you have any PS4 caws with custom non wwe belts I would love to incorporate them into my universe!

Check out my downloads #KENSEIABBOT
Old 01-19-2019, 11:47 PM   #259
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Just posted a quick season recap of the playoff hunt as we head into the final week of the regular season.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 01-23-2019, 03:59 PM   #260
Rookie

thedude2k's Arena

Hey out there,
I’m sorry if this has been addressed before. I recently returned to playing WWE 2K; the last one I played was 2K15. I’m only interested in universe mode and it seems some things have changed , so a little guidance would be helpful.

As I remember it, in past iterations, if you didn’t want to have certain wrestlers participate at all in your universe, there was a way to deactivate them. There was also a way to have free agents, so that you could have “organic” debuts of new talent. I can’t find any of this. I have a roster of 80 wrestlers that I want to use, and I don’t want the others to join in, because the AI thinks they’re available. Also, is creating a stable separate than creating a team, or is it the same process?

Thanks for any assistance.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 01-25-2019, 12:28 AM   #261
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

Extreme Rules PPV just completed.

-The Buddy Murphy Cruiserweight open challenge brought a title change as Ricochet came down, challenged, and won the title off Murphy after hitting a 630 senton.

-Samoa Joe beat Dean Ambrose in a street fight after getting him to tap out after locking in the Coquita clutch.

- Jeff Hardy defeated Bobby Roode in a falls count anywhere contest.
- Pete Dunne defeated Jordan Devlin to retain the United Kingdom Title.
- The second title change of the night occurred as The War Raiders won the Tag Team Titles against the Revival after winning a tornado tag team match.

-Daniel Bryan retained his Intercontinental title after defeating AJ Styles and Andrade Cien Almas in a triple threat match.

-Drew McIntyre defeated Bobby Lashley to retain the WWE Championship
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2019, 12:41 AM   #262
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedude2k
Hey out there,
I’m sorry if this has been addressed before. I recently returned to playing WWE 2K; the last one I played was 2K15. I’m only interested in universe mode and it seems some things have changed , so a little guidance would be helpful.

As I remember it, in past iterations, if you didn’t want to have certain wrestlers participate at all in your universe, there was a way to deactivate them. There was also a way to have free agents, so that you could have “organic” debuts of new talent. I can’t find any of this. I have a roster of 80 wrestlers that I want to use, and I don’t want the others to join in, because the AI thinks they’re available. Also, is creating a stable separate than creating a team, or is it the same process?

Thanks for any assistance.

So as far as deactivating the talent goes you go to the "Assigned Show" spot on their character sheet in Universe mode and just unclick the show they're on. So if they're on Raw, click it again and they'll be gone. The "free agents" are basically anyone who's not assigned a show but there's no section dedicated to them. Stables and team set up is the same. You would just add the people who you want in the stable and move the pieces around accordingly. Hope that helps!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 01-25-2019, 12:42 PM   #263
Rookie

thedude2k's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
So as far as deactivating the talent goes you go to the "Assigned Show" spot on their character sheet in Universe mode and just unclick the show they're on. So if they're on Raw, click it again and they'll be gone. The "free agents" are basically anyone who's not assigned a show but there's no section dedicated to them. Stables and team set up is the same. You would just add the people who you want in the stable and move the pieces around accordingly. Hope that helps!

That’s a great help. Will the “free agents” add themselves?

Old 01-25-2019, 12:44 PM   #264
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedude2k
That’s a great help. Will the “free agents” add themselves?

They will not no. You'll have to add them yourself which is good in my opinion that way you have control over who's on your rosters.

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »