Home

WWE 2K19 Universe Mode

This is a discussion on WWE 2K19 Universe Mode within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2019, 11:25 PM   #353
Denny 3K

HighCmpPct's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: WWE 2K19 Universe Mode

July Week 3 Raw from Hartford, CT
First show after Money in the Bank

Show Opening Promo
The New Day makes their way down to the ring as the show comes on the air. In the ring Big E addresses the crowd. Big E: Everyone clap for your new! MITB holder! Xavier Woods plays his trombone as Big E an Kofi dance around. Xavier takes the microphone, "let's get serious for a moment. With Kofi winning the briefcase and almost being assured to win the title, it's time the New Day gets back their Tag Team titles and truly bring a New Day to the WWE Universe! The crowd goes wild as their music hits and the trio resumes their dancing antics. However the music is interrupted by the tag champs yelling from the stage. Dash:Cut the music! Cut the music! Dawson: Cut the damn music! Dash:So you think just because your little friend got lucky that you have what it takes to take these belts from us? Alright fine, we'll see if you have what it takes in a match tonight! Win and we may just consider giving you a shot at these. Dawson: But it won't be just any match, no no no. This is gonna be a Table Match!

Tag Team Table Match
The Revival vs. The New Day (Rivarly)
- The New Day comes out just beating down The Revival-
-The New Day assault continues as the Champs are just destroyed-
-Xavier eventually sends Dawson rolling out of the ring as Big E sets up Wilder on the table in the corner and slams him through it-
Spoiler

Mid-Card Promo
Kurt Angle comes out to the ramp and addresses the crowd. Since the European Title wasn't defended at the last PPV. I've been trying to find a way to properly make up for that tonight. I watched back over some of WWE's history and I've decided that our next match will be a 8-Man Battle Royal for the European Title!

8-Man Battle Royal European Title Match
Goldust vs. No Way Jose vs. Bo Dallas vs. Sin Cara vs. Rhyno vs. R-Truth vs. Kalisto vs. Aleister Black
- As the craziness ensues Bo Dallas is the first man eliminated after a Rhyno Gore-
- Sin Cara is the next to go after a Black Mass from Black-
- As Sin Cara is being counted out, Truth nails Goldust with Lil' Jimmy and pins him for the elimination-
- No Way Jose lands the Cutthroat Sideslam on Kalisto and follows up with a Fastball Punch to put him out-
- R-Truth hits Lil' Jimmy on Black but he manages to stay alive after 2, meanwhile Jose lands the Fastball Punch on Rhyno to eliminate him and bring us to the final 3-
- Black takes control for a moment managing to keep both Jose and Truth on the mat-
- After Truth counters Black, Jose gets back up and manages to gain control over both of them-
- After putting Jose down with a big air hip toss and Black down with a snap suplex, Truth tries to follow up on Black but Aleister hits a surprise kick on Truth and puts him down with a boot to the face-
- Black then lines Truth up for the Bicycle Knee Strike but No Way Jose struggles to his feet just at that time and stumbles in front of Truth and gets nailed with it!-
- Black then counters out of Truths arm hold and puts him down with a running knee to the gut setting up the Black Mass and pinning Truth for the elimination as Jose climbs back to his feet-
- Black turns and nails Jose with a right, but Jose catches his kick and lands a huge Fastball Punch in the middle of the ring!-
Spoiler

Singles Match
Matt Hardy vs. Elias (Rivarly)
-Before the match can begin Samoa Joe comes down to the announce table to get a better look at his next possible opponent Matt Hardy-
- Both guys come out strong with some nice back and forth-
-Elias sneaks in a big German Suplex to pin but Hardy kicks out-
-Elias pulls off a sneak kick from the ground and lands another German but Hardy kicks out-
-Hardy pulls off a sneak kick from the mat as well and whips Elias into the corner-
-Samoa Joe calls Hardy out to the ring distracting him as Elias hammers Hardy from behind and proceeds to assault him outside the ring using the barricade and the steel steps-
-Back in the ring Matt tries to recover but it's in vain as Elias puts hin down and comes off the top rope with a huge elbow-
Spoiler

Pre-Match Interview
Rene Young Stands with Braun Strowman before his match with Roman Reigns. Rene:Braun, do you feel you've earned the #1 contendership for the World Heavyweight Title? Braun: ... Rene: Oooookay... How do you feel about the current champ John Cena? Braun: ... "Strowman slowly turn to a wooden advertisement behind him of Cena. Bam! Braun punches a hole straight through the wood where Cena's face was then begins to walk out for his match.

Singles Match
Braun Strowman vs. Roman Reigns (Rivarly)
-Before the match begins Cena rushes out and takes out Reigns during his entrance-
-Cena takes Reigns place in the match and comes out swinging on the big man but Braun soon over powers Cena and begins to dominate the Champ-
-Cena never giving up the fight continues to come at the monster but Braun continues to overpower him-
-Braun Loads Cena up for the Cutter but Cena slips out! AA!-
Spoiler

Tag Team Match
The Awesome Ones vs. Authors of Pain
-This is the debut of the new tag team between Miz and Wyatt-
-This was a great match, the talent of the Miz and Wyatt matched up well with the veteran teamwork of Akam and Rezar-
- It was back and forth for awhile but with the Awsome Ones looking slightly ahead-
-As Miz tried to sneak around and take out Rezar, Wyatt set Akam up for Sister Abigail. Wyatt hit it but Rezar managed to shake off Miz and break up the sure pinfall-
-Akam and Rezar managed a comeback after the breakup and singled out Wyatt for awhile, keeping him away from Miz and in their corner for a few tag team moves-
- After an assisted head stomp from the middle rope, Akam looked to finish Wyatt, but Wyatt countered out of the Authors corner and knocked off Rezar before getting thrown into the corner by Wyatt. Akam tried to bang Wyatts head off the turnbuckle but only got in one shot before Wyatt countered out banging Akam's head off the turnbuckle and seamlessly hitting a second Sister Abigail on Akam-
Spoiler

Singles Match
Cesaro vs. Kofi
- This match started with a very long chain wrestling sequence with Kofi using his speed and Cesaro using his power as they tried to out work each other. Kofi eventually ended up winning but right after was counter and almost had his head taken off by Cesaro-
- The two then continued to go back and forth Kofi using his speed to escape and create offensive chances, and Cesaro using his power to ground and grapple Kofi-
- Cesaro whips Kofi into the corner and charges but Kofi hits him with an elbow and then running double chest stomp! Castro rolls under the ropes and stand up on the Apron as Kofi grabs him and suplexes him over the ropes back into the ring-
- Kingston followed that up with a flip over DDT, and then went off the top rope with the leg drop. After slipping out of a scoop slam Kofi puts Cesaro down with a nice reverse DDT, after which he landed the boom drop and taunted at the crowd as he waited for Cesaro to rise for some Trouble in Paradise.....
Spoiler

Edit: Sorry for the 4 vids wi-fi decided to be sorry

Join us in the 3K Gaming Discord for the best Sim Sports Setups!!
3K Gaming Discord

Check out my 6-League NYC Universe Chise in the Discord and my YouTube!
Denny 3K Gaming

Last edited by HighCmpPct; 08-08-2019 at 11:48 PM.
Old 08-08-2019, 11:35 PM   #354
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

Wyatt & Miz

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Old 08-08-2019, 11:38 PM   #355
Denny 3K

HighCmpPct's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard
Wyatt & Miz

Haha you like that? Not sure where that's headed yet to be honest.

3K Gaming Discord

Denny 3K Gaming

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2019, 11:40 PM   #356
All Star

Bard's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighCmpPct
Haha you like that? Not sure where that's headed yet to be honest.
Made me laugh, and was pumped when they won!

Old 08-08-2019, 11:49 PM   #357
Denny 3K

HighCmpPct's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard
Made me laugh, and was pumped when they won!

Haha well cant lose the debut right?

Got some surprises coming up on Smackdown! Too. Second match for the new Smackdown! Tag team that was founded after the breakup of The Bludgeon Brothers after their Title loss. More on the Rollins/Bryan epic rivalry, tensions between the Champ Orton and GM Triple H, developments on the U.S. title picture and the debut of a new superstar on Smackdown!.

3K Gaming Discord

Denny 3K Gaming

Last edited by HighCmpPct; 08-08-2019 at 11:53 PM.
Old 08-09-2019, 12:18 AM   #358
Denny 3K

HighCmpPct's Arena

Here's an update on the current Champs and #1 contenders in the Universe

RAW:
WWE Champion: John Cena

Intercontinental Champion: Samoa Joe

World Tag Team Champions: The Revival

European Champion: No Way Jose

Mr. Money in the Bank: Kofi Kingston

#1 Contenders:
WWE Title - Braun Strowman
Intercontinental Title - Matt Hardy
Tag Team Titles - New Day
European Title - Aleister Black

SMACKDOWN!
World Heavyweight Champion: Randy Orton

United States Champion: Big Show

WWE Tag Team Chamions: American Alpha

United Kingdom Champion: Titus O'Neil

Mr. Money in the Bank: Zack Ryder

#1 Contenders:
World Heavyweight Title - Rusev
United States Title - ?
Tag Team Titles - The Usos
United Kingdom Title - Lars Sullivan

3K Gaming Discord

Denny 3K Gaming

Old 08-09-2019, 12:24 AM   #359
Denny 3K

HighCmpPct's Arena

I gotta start setting up our Universe Bard, but I'm just sucked into this one at the moment. Cutscenes kinda playing into my stories well, and getting great matches and nice twists lol.

I'll have it done in day or so tho.

3K Gaming Discord

Denny 3K Gaming

Old 08-09-2019, 12:25 AM   #360
All Star

Bard's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighCmpPct
I gotta start setting up our Universe Bard, but I'm just sucked into this one at the moment. Cutscenes kinda playing into my stories well, and getting great matches and nice twists lol.

I'll have it done in day or so tho.
Oh, man, dont even worry! You have the draft and stuff, get it set up and when you need a change of pace you have it available!

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »