Home
News Post

Down two men due to other obligations, T.J. Cutini and Matt Gagnon took one for the team and formed a duet for this week's edition of "The Waiver Wire".

On this week's show, T.J. and Matt discuss the brand new OperationSports.com, the MLB 08: The Show demo and the fact that people are actually concerned with adjusting the demo's sliders. They'll also talk about some new additions to MLB2K8's franchise mode, the death of HD-DVD, and more!

Listen Here!

(Show notes are forthcoming)

Member Comments
# 21 slickdtc @ 02/23/08 11:12 AM
First time I gave this a listen (also thanks to the new look it was right there to listen). It's pretty cool.

# 22 TJdaSportsGuy @ 02/23/08 11:17 AM
Guys,

A little note about the new in-line podcast media player...if you open it in a new window, it'll allow you to listen as you browse the forums. Also, once the most current podcast is finished, the next oldest one will start, giving you hours and hours of audio bliss and enjoyment!

# 23 slickdtc @ 02/23/08 11:33 AM
Yup, I'm listening to it as I browse. How convienent! It's giving me an urge to fire up some MVP 2005 too. Also, is there a way to see how much time has elapsed and how much is left on the podcast?

# 24 TJdaSportsGuy @ 02/23/08 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slickdtc
Yup, I'm listening to it as I browse. How convienent! It's giving me an urge to fire up some MVP 2005 too. Also, is there a way to see how much time has elapsed and how much is left on the podcast?
Nope, not right now. I'll let the powers that be know that this is something they should look into though.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.