Home
News Post

My wife finally accepted a position at a new location. It seems like a really good fit for her, the commute might be a bear, but other than that, I think it's a great opportunity for her.

The Pistons lost in an exciting game at Utah last night. Damn that Memo...He took the role of "Mr. Big Shot" last night.

What's up with you?
  • QOTD: How many hours per week do you spend on gaming?
Happy Birthday to the following OS'ers!

nole74man (61), PrynceKee (28), EBroship (27), MakaveliX2X (22), TheAxeEffect (17)

Member Comments
# 21 SPTO @ 02/28/08 11:56 AM
QOTD: Depends, This month has been really slow with TCM (i'm a huge old movie buff) so needless to say i've been filling my time with video games. I'd say about 15 hrs a week.

Well today I got my new ear molds for my hearing aids and new hooks as the ones I had were starting to show some wear and tear. Last night I watched what is arguably the greatest western ever in HIGH NOON. I highly recommend it to anyone interested in the western genre.

Spoiler

# 22 Chaos81 @ 02/28/08 12:18 PM
QOTD: WAY TOO MANY. Especially right now in practice for the SSCA 12 Hours at Daytona.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPTO

Well today I got my new ear molds for my hearing aids and new hooks as the ones I had were starting to show some wear and tear.
I have to go to the audiologist tomorrow as one of mine is starting to irritate my ear. Not sure why, but it's annoying as heck.

# 23 SPTO @ 02/28/08 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos81

I have to go to the audiologist tomorrow as one of mine is starting to irritate my ear. Not sure why, but it's annoying as heck.
How long you've had 'em for? I don't normally get irritation but it can happen once in a while.

# 24 Sandman42 @ 02/28/08 01:52 PM
QOTD: None right now since I'm at school and don't have my 360 with me. Whenever I come home though for breaks it's way too many. Especially since I'll just be home for break with nothing to do I'll probably spend most of my time playing games.

# 25 Beantown @ 02/28/08 02:07 PM
QOTD: Way too much. Should probably be spending more time doing my school work.

# 26 MachoMyers @ 02/28/08 02:55 PM
QOTD:
It varies so much, honestly some weeks its like an hour or two and others, upwards of 25-25.

Really depends on whats out, my mood, and my free time.

# 27 Brandwin @ 02/28/08 02:59 PM
QOTD: Well since my 360 went out on my in late December I have no played at all ( I Just sent it in for repair a few days ago) but before that I would say anywhere between 3-10 hours sometimes more. It also depends on what games are out, how fresh etc... I was still playing COD every day for at least 30 minutes before my 360 died.

# 28 ehh @ 02/28/08 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyblast

It's only going to get worse when The Show hits.
The remainder of the Spring semester after Spring Break was the best in college. The weather started to get warm and the new baseball game was out. I used to play 2K3 for 5-6 hours a day in college before it was time to bust out the booze. Def good times.

# 29 Boltman @ 02/28/08 06:21 PM
QOTD:

Right now? 0 lately, but it will go up to about 3 or 4 in a few weeks

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.