Home
News Post

We have just posted our final preview for Gran Turismo 5 Prologue. Be on the lookout for the review, as it is set to go up later this week!

Quote:
"Gran Turismo 5 Prologue is now within a few days of release here in the US, which is excellent news for those waiting anxiously for a PS3 edition of their favorite racer.

I briefly looked at the gameplay a couple of weeks ago in my hands-on preview. After spending a couple more weeks with the game, I can honestly say that the graphics engine is amazingly well done."

Gran Turismo 5 Prologue screenshot gallery - Click to view Gran Turismo 5 Prologue screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Gran Turismo 5 PrologueReader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 8 - View All
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Videos
Member Comments
# 1 yamabushi @ 04/14/08 06:31 PM
"I can honestly say the gameplay is very similar to past editions of Gran Turismo"
Thats too bad, after owning 1, 3 & 4(3.5?) I didnt see one speck of gameplay growth from this series. Hopefully the promised damage modeling will shake things up.

# 2 ramenite @ 04/15/08 12:24 AM
At least with the PS3, support of normal PC racing wheels is back in.

This was a big drawback for me for GT4. I wasn't going to buy a PS2 specific wheel just to play it. Considering the MOMO Racing was supported with GT3, it had to be intentionally left out for GT4.

At least it's back in for GT5, although I don't know if things like FF will work or not.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.