Home
News Post

We have just posted some more screenshots from our beta copy of NCAA Football 09. In this round we'll be showing off the create/edit player options, among a few other things, including the missing Arizona St. team ratings.

On a side note, my grandmother passed away. I will try to get the dynasty screenshots up before heading south for the funeral this evening. So there won't be any updates until I return.

NCAA Football 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 95 - View All
NCAA Football 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Vikes1 @ 05/15/08 03:33 PM
Sorry to hear of the loss of your grandmother Steve.

God bless.

# 22 Wjkporter @ 05/15/08 03:48 PM
My condolences Steve for your loss..... Take care brother

# 23 Scott @ 05/15/08 03:53 PM
At least it looks like Class is editable this year...this should make it easy for people interested in correct draft classes

# 24 gil92h @ 05/15/08 04:29 PM
can you post more screens of auburns players, and does any one know if these ratings are final?

# 25 Dame @ 05/15/08 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
At least it looks like Class is editable this year...this should make it easy for people interested in correct draft classes
This should make it simpler for people creating rosters where a person transferred or if they need to make some one red shirt as well

# 26 Gamecock @ 05/15/08 04:45 PM
nice to see the sock length option..

# 27 ty5oke @ 05/15/08 05:55 PM
Sorry about the loss Steve, Prayers go out to you and your Family.

# 28 ODogg @ 05/15/08 06:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
Please tell me you were just trying to lighten the mood a bit.
not at all man, dreadlocks are a big part of what goes toward making certain teams look like their real life team. Have you ever watched hawai'i?? that's a team I use and i swear like half the guys on the team have dreadlocks and/or hair hanging out of their helmet. It's infuriating to me because it is in Madden and honestly doesn't seem like it'd be that difficult for them to add in (it was on last gen too btw).

as I have stated in other threads, and one poster even had a thread, it's the LITTLE THINGS. sure i will play the game and won't focus on this but it will still be in the back of my mind, especially when i use my warriors. at least marion the barbarian will have dreadlocks for me in Madden 09.

# 29 countryboy @ 05/15/08 08:26 PM
Steve, sorry for your loss.

# 30 PolishRocket @ 05/15/08 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweettouch
This should make it simpler for people creating rosters where a person transferred or if they need to make some one red shirt as well

thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou

# 31 countryboy @ 05/15/08 09:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PolishRocket
thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou

I had to take a second look at your post to understand what you were saying.

# 32 JeffHCross @ 05/15/08 10:16 PM
My condolences, Steve.

That said, thank you for the info. Hard to think about the game when all of that is going around you, I'm sure, so thank you for your effort. Player Editing was the one remaining question I had about this game, and it looks like these screen shots are answering it.

# 33 ODogg @ 05/15/08 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffHCross
My condolences, Steve.

That said, thank you for the info. Hard to think about the game when all of that is going around you, I'm sure, so thank you for your effort. Player Editing was the one remaining question I had about this game, and it looks like these screen shots are answering it.
Welcome to the board JeffHCross

# 34 PolishRocket @ 05/15/08 10:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy

I had to take a second look at your post to understand what you were saying.
i spend a decent amount of time doing research for the roster editors and not being able to edit class has been a real thorn in my ***.

# 35 StayPlation82 @ 05/16/08 12:06 AM
my condolences, stay strong for the fam!

# 36 BSherrod @ 05/16/08 12:14 AM
Sorry for the loss Steve, keep you in my thoughts man.

Also, thanks for your tireless work, the site wouldn't be near as good with out you and the other OS and MM guys.

# 37 ProudMarineDad @ 05/16/08 05:28 AM
Sorry for your loss. I will have you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

# 38 jdrhammer @ 05/16/08 09:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PolishRocket
i spend a decent amount of time doing research for the roster editors and not being able to edit class has been a real thorn in my ***.
I know what you mean. On PS3 for 08, they had several JR's on the team that either didn't qualify, flunked out, or transferred out, etc. and they left out 3 or 4 key sophomores that contributed as FR. I had to swap a couple people around and change some SO's to JR's and redshirt them in my first season to make the rosters accurate.

One of the only solutions I can think of is adding the ability to delete a player and it create a spot to create a new player in whatever class needed.

# 39 Rivals @ 05/16/08 02:41 PM
Oddly enough, I never found a way to delete created players.

My condolences Steve.

# 40 JeffHCross @ 05/16/08 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Welcome to the board JeffHCross
Look at my join date, ODogg

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.