Home
News Post

To start off today, Jess Stewart skips ahead to next-summer to give us a glimpse at what he hopes are the new features EA will be touting for NCAA Football 2010. Check out his article, A Look Ahead to NCAA Football 2010.
Quote:
"Now that we know what features are coming with NCAA Football 09, what should we start looking for in 2010?

The hype in the forums for NCAA Football 09 is building exponentially with the game still over a month away. With new features such as online dynasties, wide-open gameplay, and deeper playbooks, some folks are already planning vacations to meet the July 15th release date. A main contributor to the hype has been the presence of NCAA developers answering questions in the forums. This involvement by the developers has been a pleasant surprise and the response by community members has been amazing. Since development of NCAA Football 09 is nearly wrapped up, let's take a look at what we want to see in NCAA Football 2010."

Game: NCAA Football 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 95 - View All
NCAA Football 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 slickkill77 @ 09/04/08 12:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler289
In the past, these are ignored. But with Ian and OMT here I think at least some of these issues will be addressed and hopefully they read these to get a feel for what we want.
I'll believe it when I see it....

How about different body types? My 175lb CB shouldnt look like a steriod using 250lb player. We need to be able to choose from slim, normal and big. The player models are terrible

# 82 Old Gold and Blue @ 09/04/08 02:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slickkill77
I'll believe it when I see it....

How about different body types? My 175lb CB shouldnt look like a steriod using 250lb player. We need to be able to choose from slim, normal and big. The player models are terrible

Although sometimes player models seem off to me (my 6'3 223 pound receiver seems a little to skinny, same with my 5'11 230 pound HB) the player models in this game are actually the best I've seen in NCAA or Madden.

# 83 kindella2 @ 09/04/08 10:00 AM
Take the PS2 version and update the graphics to PS3 and keep all of the PS2 features...keep the mascot and dives and flips and celebrations of PS3.

# 84 Keyser Soze @ 09/04/08 03:51 PM
What I expect from NCAA 2010: Updated graphics, new rosters, a new gimmick or 2, most of glitches from this year fixed (such as not being able to keep players from leaving team in ODs), and at least 5 new broken game play issues that go unnoticed because the game is never tested outside of media day for 1 hour.

Guess I should also add that I expect to be able to move sliders all of the way to 0 and/or 100 and still wonder if they do anything at all. I fully anticipate being disappointed with the game after hearing about all the hype and how the producers understood the disappointments from last year and really made this one special. Basically I expect to have the same thing we have had the past 5 years with just one bigger digit at the end of the game title.

# 85 kindella2 @ 09/04/08 04:38 PM
Cut scenes of coaches after plays good bad indifferent...when there is a blowout and the 1st team is off the field have cameras of the players acting crazy and the commentators talking about them.

Coaches reaction to big wins, upsets, losses..****mors on jobs. Users should be able to press a button to determine the answer of the question, they should have press conferences with the same format.

hell i dont know...just put more things week to week in the game instead of play recruit and repeat cycle...Ego should become a factor for both players and teams.

IN GAME SAVES...

# 86 kevin80216 @ 09/12/08 12:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopeboy206
hell yeah. That **** would be crazy.
I AM QUOTING MYSELF AND THIS KID BUT THIS IS A BAD *** IDEA CAUSE ITS ANNOYING HAVING SMALL STADIUMS AND ITS A GOOD IDEA FOR SMALL SCHOOLS

# 87 kevin80216 @ 09/12/08 12:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopeboy206
hell yeah. That **** would be crazy.
CRAP I MEANT TO SAY THAT

# 88 kevin80216 @ 09/12/08 12:46 AM
IT WOULD BE REALLY COOL IN NCAA 2010 IF YOU HAD A GOOD SCHOOL WITH A SMALL STADIUM SUCH AS BOISE STATE, YOU COULD GET STADIUM EXPANSIONS AND GET BIGGER SPORTS BUDGETS

# 89 huskerfan101 @ 10/04/08 02:50 PM
Please don't get rid of Campus Legend I love it. It just get's to easy.Make more complicated like it is in real life then leave it alone.

# 90 huskerfan101 @ 10/05/08 04:46 PM
Whats with all the big hits being somebody just pushing a guy. Lets see some good form tackles like coaches really teach.

# 91 terrellepryorfan12 @ 10/13/08 11:57 PM
i agree with everyone that the FCS schools should be added into the game. I also think there would be a create uniform or at least have all the alternate uniforms. Also there should be a create a stadium or at least modify/upgrade stadiums. And when creating players/prospects there should be more choices in shoes, gloves, etc. I also think you should be able to choose a towel or hand warmers. Also there should be half sleeves. like some quarterbacks wear half sleeves. I also think as everyone else has said that there should be pre-game warmups and running onto the field. and also end game celebrations when beating rivals or upsets. also like older versions there should be celebrations like dunking on the goalposts and other types of celebrations. also if it could be done it would be amazing to add the names of the players instead of having to go through xbox live and saving the roster.

# 92 MichiganMan @ 10/22/08 06:43 PM
I hope they dont release this for the PS2

# 93 huskerfan101 @ 10/23/08 06:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiganMan
I hope they dont release this for the PS2
why not have it for PS2. How could you be so self-centered. you wont die if its on PS2. it wont effect you at all.

# 94 huskerfan101 @ 10/23/08 06:46 PM
O and another thing MichiganMan. MICHIGAN STINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

# 95 BlakeGideon21 @ 11/09/08 02:32 PM
great article.. I actually wrote an article very similar to EA sports not too long ago. Lets just hope they take our advice

# 96 JAYMO76 @ 11/09/08 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMChrisS
Here's the thing on the FCS or Create-a-School. While how they were done in the old gen were fine, I'd really, really like it if EA Tiburon took both a step farther. I don't want the same create a school that was on the PS2 that didn't change since it's creation, I want something more in-depth and just flat out better overall. The same thing goes for the FCS teams, I'd love to see EA include these teams in dynasty so you can play for an FCS championship as well.

And maybe...just maybe...we could rearrange the conferences ourselves some day to live out some old school action
I agree, but at this point my standards are so low I will aceept CAS and FCS no questions asked.

# 97 NikB13 @ 11/16/08 08:21 PM
I agree with most of the list. Except the FCS teams, but thats just me. Id like to have more helmets in the game. There is so many out there and EA has just scratched the surface. All of the DNA's and REVO's are a must. And the last gen intro to the games was good. Do the Same with the graphics updated of course. And rushing the field after a huge upset, like Oregon State over USC. Go Beavers!!!!

# 98 Gossennator @ 11/17/08 10:38 AM
anybody know when more info will start to flow in?

# 99 huskerfan101 @ 11/22/08 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gossennator
anybody know when more info will start to flow in?
ya really

# 100 djkilla @ 11/22/08 09:29 PM
1. Have the backflap option of hanging out
2. Be able to choose different cleats nike(vapor jets) adadias(the ones that michigan wears) underarmour
3.Let the jerseys get more dirty
4. Let the field get more messed up during fair conditions
5. FCS teams on 360,,
6. Let the field conditions play a factor when raining or snowing let players slip and fall
7. Call more penatlies
8. Call a flag on Endzone celebrations
9. Show pregame warmups, breaking banners, and or coming through tunnels.
10. let the trainers come on the field when a player gets injured
11.Handwarmers or towels on players as they have in real life

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.