Home
News Post

The folks up at EA Canada are nearing their goal as NHL 09 skates towards its September release. They are undoubtedly working very hard since they have a hard act to follow considering how well NHL 08 was received by most gamers. Also, with such high expectations, it's no surprise that the OS community has tons of questions when it comes to NHL 09. Due to this fact, we here at Operation Sports felt it was important to get the NHL developers to answer some questions from the Operation Sports community. So every Friday, until NHL 09 releases, OS will be running five-question-Q&A sessions with NHL 09 developers. This is the fourth Q&A session we have had thus far. Enjoy!

NHL 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view NHL 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NHL 09Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 47 - View All
NHL 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Nightbird248 @ 08/29/08 04:00 PM
Regarding online leagues: I've read there will be trades, 30 teams and such but that is all. What I would really like is if you could give us, the community a more in depth detailed description of how they will be please.

# 2 Lubey @ 08/29/08 06:46 PM
Yay my question got answered!

# 3 Flyermania @ 08/29/08 08:02 PM
Good info...as always, thank much for the opportunity to ask some questions pre-release!

# 4 SgtSharpie @ 08/29/08 11:45 PM
In terms of online leagues, we know we will have trades and 30 teams, but we are in the dark in many things. Will leagues be able to have more than one season? Is there an option for 40/82 game season with real playoffs? Will having computer teams in and online league be an option?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.