Home
News Post

From the outset, Need for Speed: Undercover does its best to imitate a summer blockbuster: a Michael Bay-like credits sequence, loud over-the-top chases, high-contrast lighting, and heavily stylized cut-scenes set the scene. Unfortunately, like so many big-budget summer films, the game also features a rather shallow experience with forgettable characters and a meaningless plot.

Read More: Need For Speed Undercover Review

Need for Speed Undercover screenshot gallery - Click to view Need for Speed Undercover screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Need for Speed UndercoverReader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 8 - View All
Need for Speed Undercover Videos
Member Comments
# 1 BrownsFan72 @ 11/26/08 06:33 PM
This game sucks A@@. This series has went from one of the best to one of the worst. Great way to ruin a franchise EA. WEAK!

# 2 ldpart67 @ 11/27/08 12:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsFan72
This game sucks A@@. This series has went from one of the best to one of the worst. Great way to ruin a franchise EA. WEAK!
I concur. I rented this and Im glad I did this. Its very disappointing.

# 3 OliDegu2008 @ 11/30/08 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsFan72
Agree with both of you, if you feel you have to pick up a racing game this winter pick up Midnight Club, Forza or Grid, not this!

# 4 Shadymamba @ 11/30/08 11:30 PM
Man you guys are harsh..does anyone remember NFS Pro-Street...ewww I dont know about you guys..but EA sure seems to be struggling on Next Gen Consoles....but this NFS isnt as bad as i thought its Most Wanted with cut scenes..i like it

# 5 EnigmaNemesis @ 12/03/08 01:23 AM
Rather unfortunate. I though Most Wanted was a pretty decent game, and such a good foundation to build off of.

But instead, they sent Burnout in the "Most Wanted" direction, and NFS downhill.

# 6 knighthawksfan @ 12/05/08 08:37 AM
I like this game to be honest with ya'll. The cars on this game are pretty nice looking and you can upgrade your cars up rather quickly which is better then wasting countless hours trying to beat the cpu all the damn time. The cop chases are pretty awesome too. I love the online play this game rocks guys I am glad to have picked this game up. It's a race title people not a driving title. Plus from what I hear midnight club LA cars can't even compare to need for speed undercover cars.

# 7 Hvitti @ 01/08/09 05:21 PM
Hi, I think Need For Speed Undercover is great, but I have one problem. I bought a new car, and the first time the police stopped me i did not have enoug money to pay. So they took my car. Can I get it back?

# 8 diemos @ 01/09/09 12:38 PM
I dont know, everybody gave this game horrible reviews, i kind of like it, its not the best NFS, but its still good, especially speeding through traffic, outrun mode.

# 9 jms493 @ 01/09/09 03:34 PM
I like arcade racers but I thought this game was pretty underwhelming......very boring and lifeless city.

Plus it was soo easy in the beginning. All i did was go from race to race without really know why am I doing this?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.