Home
News Post

Have you ever started playing a game that you really did not expect much from, and then found yourself completely captivated by it? Stranger still, when you really ask yourself WHY you like it so much, you cannot seem to put your finger on exactly what makes it so great to you?

That’s the scenario I find myself in with Baja: Edge of Control.

I was not expecting to like it. I had heard the word of mouth on the Internet and from friends that it was mediocre at best. Even through the first hour or so, I was prepared to plod through a game that I was not particularly enthused about.

Read More - Baja: Edge of Control Review

Baja: Edge of Control screenshot gallery - Click to view Baja: Edge of Control screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Baja: Edge of ControlReader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 3 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 asu666 @ 12/05/08 10:42 AM
This is a really well written review. My experience playing Baja has been just about the same. It's the best off road racing game that has come along in awhile imo.

# 2 stlstudios189 @ 10/12/09 10:39 PM
I picked this up for $19.99 and the game was well worth it.

# 3 JMD @ 09/23/17 04:16 PM
This game is now on n the PSN store as a remaster. It says it’s in HD with up to 4K resolutions. $30.00 I loved it on the 360. Might have to pick it up at some point.

# 4 JMD @ 03/13/18 03:20 PM
This game is now $8.99 on PSN. Couldn’t resist. It’s as fun as I remember it being from the Xbox 360 days. Looks great on the PS4 Pro also.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.