Home
News Post

ESPN has posted their interview with Dustin Pedroia, cover athlete for MLB 09 The Show.

Quote:
ESPN: MLB 09's big feature is that fans can use a peripheral like the Rock Band mic and record their own crowd chants. You can scream things about my mom, yell "Pedroia sucks!" then cue the audio when that player comes up to bat. What's the funniest thing anyone ever yelled at you during a game that I can try to mimic on the PS3?

Dustin Pedroia: I really don't get it that bad other than all the short jokes. But I guarantee that all the Red Sox fans are going to get a big kick out of this as it's a new way to razz Yankee players. I'm sure it's going to be a big hit in the New England area.

Game: MLB '09: The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSPVotes for game: 90 - View All
MLB '09: The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 21 kennyacid @ 01/08/09 10:12 PM
Pedroia is one of the few guys on boston that even yankee fans cant hate on. He keeps his mouth closed, and he plays the game the way it should be played and you cant be made at that. And he seems to really enjoy the game, I just hope he keeps at attitude.

# 22 EnigmaNemesis @ 01/08/09 10:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art1bk
That's your opinion. It's very anoying to hear that every 5 minutes. I agree that the show is an incredible game which I played for God knows how long, but it's not it's not even necesary to hear that 2k sucks all day long.

And the best medicine is to ignore those things. Or contact a mod if it is out of hand. You should know this.

And there was no mention of "2K sucks" in this thread. Only people's concerns and displeasure for the same 'lack there of' information 2K has yet to provide.

That is every bit constructive criticism, as much as the ones "critiquing" the The Show's new screenshots. Yet more off topic in here, and silly to keep this going.

Done talking about it.

# 23 Jgainsey @ 01/08/09 11:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin Pedroia
...and you need that laughter because there are so many games and the travel isn't very great. At least in the video game you don't have to travel on a bus.
Obviously he's not familiar with the show's franchis mode...

# 24 kennyacid @ 01/08/09 11:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by getinthevan87
Obviously he's not familiar with the show's franchis mode...

hmmm i believe he said you DONT have to travel on a bus. Id say he pretty familiar.

# 25 BDKiiing @ 01/08/09 11:46 PM
"ESPN: So if I challenge you to a game right now and I choose the Yankees, are you going to bean any of my batters?

Dustin Pedroia: [laughs] No man, not at all. It's a friendly rivalry."

...i think he would...haha

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.