Home
MLB 2K9 News Post

ESPN has posted part 1 of their Major League Baseball 2K9 diary.

Quote:
"First thing I notice when I enter franchise mode is how clean it looks. MLB 2K9 is being developed by Visual Concepts this year and they brought over the guy who built NBA 2K9's Association mode to make things right for baseball. And if you've played NBA at all, you'll feel right at home as MLB 2K9's Franchise was built from the ground up, adding and improving on things gamers have already praised from the NBA title. The game now features stats-based player progression where younger players no longer improve by just sitting on the bench. You actually need to work them into the lineup if you want to see them get better over time."

Game: Major League Baseball 2K9Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 38 - View All
Major League Baseball 2K9 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 JBH3 @ 02/06/09 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stealyerface
I think the runner is on third.

syf
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffy777
That would be correct
Yes you are correct...my bad.

# 42 RedLine @ 02/06/09 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBH3
Uh...isn't what you speak of there? Under "pitches/mound visit" in the LH corner there is an oval shaped window showing a man on 1st.
I see what you are tallking about, the PIP that shows the runner at third.

I was really talking about that semi-transparent image of all the bases that shows up when the ball was put into play. You know, the one that showed each base at the mid-point of the screen. We first saw it in 2K7.

# 43 JBH3 @ 02/06/09 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLine
I see what you are tallking about, the PIP that shows the runner at third.

I was really talking about that semi-transparent image of all the bases that shows up when the ball was put into play. You know, the one that showed each base at the mid-point of the screen. We first saw it in 2K7.
I "mis-remember" that...

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.