Home
Madden 2010 News Post

Peter Moore has posted the first screenshot of Madden NFL 10.

Quote:
"While we have a number of announcements and updates to come over the next several weeks leading up to next month's NFL Draft, I'm excited to debut the first screenshot from this year's game right here this week. The old adage says, "A picture is worth a thousand words", and that is certainly true in this fantastic shot. How many improvements can you pick out? The Madden dev team will call each one out in their blog later this week."

Madden NFL 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 Phobia @ 03/23/09 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmorg
So we have;

1. Referees/Chain gang/Training Staff
2. Team specific sidelines/Improved sidelines
3. OL/DL interaction
4. Procedural Awareness
5. Player models (Can tell difference between player size, also seem in better proportion to the field of play, also equipment and towels)
6. The Ball is its own entity on the field of play now?
7. Better lighting (shadows of the wrinkles in jerseys)
8. Better holding of ball by QB

# 62 canes21 @ 03/23/09 02:00 PM
Why aren't big ben's fingers actually on the threads?

# 63 KANE699 @ 03/23/09 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmorg
I group that in with player models personally.
Why? It's only one game specific

# 64 roadman @ 03/23/09 02:01 PM
Wow, the different jerseys are amazing.

Outstanding.

# 65 DeuceZeroz @ 03/23/09 02:01 PM
Wild guess but do i see the PA in action?? look at big ben's shoulders and look at how his helmet is turned right??? staring down santonio holmes maybe??

Un...believeable

# 66 KANE699 @ 03/23/09 02:02 PM
I love how a lot of guys do nothing but say we'll take worse graphics this and that as long as the gameplay is right, but when you open this thread up you see nothing but gaucking at the pure greatness of the graphics, hilarious.

# 67 CapnKill @ 03/23/09 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chia51
1. Hand Towels
2. Refs
3. Chain Gang
4. OL/DL Interaction Improved
5. Interactive sidelines
6. Patches
I don't think you can tell that form a still shot. Sidelines look to be more interesting... but nothing in this picture tells us that they are interactive.

# 68 canes21 @ 03/23/09 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
I love how a lot of guys do nothing but say we'll take worse graphics this and that as long as the gameplay is right, but when you open this thread up you see nothing but gaucking at the pure greatness of the graphics, hilarious.
To me the graphics don't look as good, but look more realistic overall. Get me? We are also getting excited over details. Thats what made 2k5 great. Hopefully the gameplay is as good too.

# 69 CapnKill @ 03/23/09 02:05 PM
Quote:
You can't be serious. We'll take good graphics as long as the game play is where it needs to be. If the game has great graphics but sh1t gameplay we don't play it. It's just a still shot anyway, no one plays the game from this close of a view.

# 70 Phobia @ 03/23/09 02:05 PM
Quote:
Graphics are graphics, they are great to look at BUT it won't make me sit down each and every night to play a game if the gameplay is not up to par.

So yea we can all gawk, but the gameplay is still under the most importance

# 71 TheWatcher @ 03/23/09 02:06 PM
Quote:

LOL. Exactly.

Okay... I'll gauck later

# 72 83evans @ 03/23/09 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by salbowski
Love it love it love it...

refs- check
chaingang- check
only 1 team on sideline - check (from what we can see...)
big ben 1 glove- check
amazing graphics- check
ol/dl interaction- tbd... can anyone seriously tell me there's any proof of an improvement from a still picture?!?!?

questions:

does big ben's right upper arm seem saggy and a bit skinny to anyone else?!?! hope it's just me.

ps. check out the cellulite on stark's butt.

"fight for every yard"- adrian peterson on the cover or is he hinting at an olineman or group of olineman???

AP? Hes more of a break away runner

# 73 KANE699 @ 03/23/09 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
To me the graphics don't look as good, but look more realistic overall. Get me? We are also getting excited over details. Thats what made 2k5 great. Hopefully the gameplay is as good too.
Perhaps but go look at any thread asking for any visual additions and you'll see a bunch of r-tards in there complaining fix the gameplay first fix the gameplay! Like there is no intention of that already going on (ian's blogs proove this).

This screenshot finally prooves to everyone that there is MORE THAN ONE PERSON WORKING ON THE GAME and that little details like handtowels and etc. are not going un-noticed by ea.

# 74 g2thecore @ 03/23/09 02:07 PM
Also notice how Roethlisberger has the glove on his left hand....Small detail, but it's authentic....

# 75 KANE699 @ 03/23/09 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by g2thecore
Also notice how Roethlisberger has the glove on his left hand....Small detail, but it's authentic....
It's been pointed out, a lot of you don't notice but they had Rothelisburger wearing the glove in madden 09, it was after the roster updates though.

# 76 tyler289 @ 03/23/09 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by g2thecore
Same with the black armband on his forearm.

# 77 Phobia @ 03/23/09 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83evans
AP? Hes more of a break away runner
I am sorry I am not vikings fan, but A.P. is not just a break away runner. That guy runs with some of the most intense force I have seen in a while. When he hits he hits. Runs with reckless abandonment for injury. Big reason for all the fumbles

# 78 sb24 @ 03/23/09 02:09 PM
Wow this is all i ask of madden.... not to be perfect..... but to actually try to improve the game.

Ok thats it, i can trust Ian about what he says about madden.

# 79 TheWatcher @ 03/23/09 02:09 PM
Ben could use some more beef uptop. Laboy looks too thin in the waist and thighs. But I'd rather there be an editor for those things. It's impossible to get every player exact, or at least virtually impossible as I've yet to see any developer pull it off.

# 80 83evans @ 03/23/09 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
I am sorry I am not vikings fan, but A.P. is not just a break away runner. That guy runs with some of the most intense force I have seen in a while. When he hits he hits. Runs with reckless abandonment for injury.

Watch lynch then.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.