Home
NHL 10 News Post

The Sports Game Guy has posted his NHL 10 preview, after attending the NHL Community Day last week.

Quote:
"It’s time that the community is able to talk about some of the feature seen at the NHL Community Day last week. EA has discussed them on their blog and I also posted up a link to an ESPN exclusive by Jon Robinson last week. What I am giving you here is my quick spin on each of the features.

As far as I’m concerned NHL is a sports game that is right at the top. MLB The Show along with the NHL series are two games that are peaking. When a sports game gets to this point it becomes a balance of fixing things and creating new features that won’t greatly affect the game and how it plays. I think you’ll see with the feature list below that the NHL team has done a good job of this and is highly focused on making the NHL series as authentic as possible."

Game: NHL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 28 - View All
NHL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Money99 @ 05/26/09 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dom22
What about introducing a certain degree of computer controlled error (how much I don't know) when using full assist that would encourage casual players to learn the manual passing scheme while at the same time not discouraging them completely?
That's a good idea too. If you're going to use full pass-assist then your player is completely at the mercy of his passing rating. Have a 51 in passing? Don't expect to complete any long-bomb dishes or thread through multiple skates and sticks.

# 22 Ridgeberg @ 05/27/09 07:19 AM
Wasn't sure where to write this...Over on the NHL 10 twitter, the author wrote

Goalies, goalies, goalies!!! Wicked new saves this year. You'll get your first glimpse on thursday when we debut the trailer for NHL10

Speaking of goalies and BAP...we have something that you're going to love. More control anyone?

you guys/girls tell me what kind of goalie control you want and we'll see what we can do.

Thought some of you might dig that, I know I do.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.